10150 City Walk Drive, Suite H, Saint Paul, MN 55129 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About M Studio Flower Affair

Every magical event begins with one idea to set things in motion. The designers at M Studio Flower Affair take that idea and set it in motion to create a beautiful setting for your special day. Creating a lasting impression with splashes of color, texture, and elegance will set any mood you want to achieve.

Our experience and knowledge, coupled with a passion for excellence, provides our customers with confidence in knowing we are there every step of the way….. from consultation to installation.

We are family owned and operated. M Studio Flower Affair is a floral studio that specializes in weddings and other special events.

We are committed to offering only the finest floral design and offer personal meetings, on-site planning, full delivery and set-up. This commitment is backed by our friendly and prompt service.

Call or email Meghan at 651.777.6260 or meghanlgreenfield@gmail.com

All budgets are welcomed.

Follow M Studio Flower Affair on

missyryan
MissyRyan2

6 Reviews for M Studio Flower Affair

Dana · Married on 10/28/2017

My flowers were gorgeous and Meghan was wonderful to work with. I had ideas but was lacking a complete vision for my small wedding. Meghan quickly identified my style and helped create a cohesive design. It was such a relief to have her help! I have never seen such beautiful flowers- so pleased!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Meghan was a delight to work with and our flowers were BREATHTAKING! She always took the time to chat when I was in town, which was important to me to get to know each other on a more personal level. We received so many compliments on our floral arrangements and I couldn't have been happier with our choice!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Kim · Married on 05/31/2014

Meghan did my wedding flowers and they were SO GORGEOUS!! I came in with burlap and lace jars along with a few photos of what I loved and let her run with it. She quickly pulled together a number of things, even tossing a few of what she had in stock into the jars I brought for me to see as a sample. When I got to the venue on my wedding day, she had everything all set up already and it was perfect, even better than what I had been picturing! She's very fun and enthusiastic and I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Thank you Meghan for making everything so perfect for my wedding!!

Sent on 06/03/2014

M Studio Flower Affair FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 56.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,815.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• M Studio Flower Affair 1
    Free Toss Bouquet for Wedding Wire Brides
    By mentioning seeing us on Wedding Wire you will recieve a Free Toss Bouquet when you book your wedding with us.

• The Greenfield Barn
    The Greenfield Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

M Flower Studio offers 5% Off your entire Flower order when you book the barn!

• 10150 City Walk Drive, Suite H Saint Paul, 55129 See on map