Esondido, Escondido, CA 92027 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About LzG Photography

Hi everyone!! I am Lizabeth, the owner of LzG Photography. I am based out of San Diego, but that does not stop me from traveling to capture love! I have been to Utah, Miami, Hawaii, Texas and soon Cabo all to capture love! My photography is raw and intimate with candid of course. What is important to me is that you enjoy your day and not worry about everything being picture perfect. I love hearing brides that cry when seeing their gallery. To me that is the highest compliment. I like to know that through my gallery you are able to relive those memories. I hope to get to work with you soon!

Follow LzG Photography on

LzG Photography 6
LzG Photography 7
  • Karen

Karen Stephan · Married on 06/01/2019

Book Lizabeth for your photos!

I can’t say enough good things about Lizabeth. I recommend her to anyone looking for professional photos. Lizabeth is so sweet, very flexible, responds quickly, and makes you feel comfortable while she’s photographing you. I had her do my engagement photos and wedding photos, and she captured our precious moments so well. Lizabeth is uber talented, her photos turn out gorgeous and she has an ability to capture candid moments that make for the best photos to look back on. She prices her photo packages appropriately, and I’m definitely going back to her in the future for any photo needs. Take a look at her gallery online or on Instagram and you will see what I’m talking about, her photos are INCREDIBLE! Lizabeth was the first professional photographer I’ve ever hired, and I was nervous about feeling uncomfortable or awkward. But she was so kind and welcoming, and she made us laugh! Book this woman for your photos, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    LzG Photography 12
  • Clara

Clara · Married on 01/05/2019

Heaven sent photographer!

I Couldnt picture my special day without having Liz there, after she photographed a couples shoot while we were visiting in San Diego, my husband looked at me and said "Wouldnt be a blessing to have her do our wedding day too?" At the time we weren't sure if she traveled, so after we looked on her website we saw her travel package and we knew then we needed her to shoot our wedding day here in Miami as well. She shortly turned into a friend, she is genuine and caring and it shows in the perfect work she delivers. She treats EVERYONE like family and she works so hard to make not only the bride but everyone in the wedding party happy and comfortable. Liz is truly a gifted and very special photographer who is so passionate, professional, and creative. Grateful for her presence to keep me calm during such a special event and so blessed to actually know her.

Sent on 09/16/2019
    LzG Photography 13
    LzG Photography 14
    LzG Photography 15
    LzG Photography 16
    LzG Photography 17

LzG Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Esondido Escondido, CA, 92027 See on map