PO Box 4172, Concord, NH 03302 Map · Phone number

About Lyndsey Cole Events

At Lyndsey Cole Events we believe that your wedding is ALL ABOUT YOU! We are here to guide you through the planning process and be there for you at your wedding so you can relax and enjoy every moment of your special day!

With over five years of event planning experience Lyndsey Cole founded Lyndsey Cole Events in 2012. LCE is a full-service event planning company, creating customized events for private, corporate and non-profit clients in New England.

No event is ever too large or too small, whether it is a wedding with more than 500 guests or an intimate elopement, LCE works with each individual client to create a custom event that reflects the client's unique personality and style. Since every wedding is one of kind, LCE offers a variety of services customized to meet the needs of our discriminating clients.

For more details call us at 603.677.2198 or send a note to events@lyndseycole.com!

Joyelle110904885
Joyelle110904885
IMG1755
Joyelle110904553

4 Reviews for Lyndsey Cole Events

I could write pages about how helpful, professional, understanding, patient, knowledgeable Lyndsey was during my short time frame for wedding planning.. I was engaged in November 2014 and we set a date of May 2, 2015. With so much going on with my work, children, and other commitments, I wasn't able to accomplish much for the first 3 months. I wasn't quite sure how to get started. In a panic, I asked some friends for recommendations on wedding planners. Lyndsey was one of the planners highly recommended. I called a few planners that were recommended and I selected Lyndsey. She hesitated a bit when I told her I needed to have everything completed within 3 months. I hadn't scheduled a caterer, DJ, or much of anything else. The only item I completed was reserving the hall. She was very calming and quick to meet with me. We met and she had a plan as well as recommendations for a DJ, Caterer, Florist, and others. I could not believe that we were able to accomplish everything within 3 months. Our wedding and reception was absolutely beautiful. She understood my vision and on May 2 it was exactly what my husband and I wanted. We received a number of compliments during the reception and days after. I could not have done it without Lyndsey. She kept me on track, worked with the caterer, DJ, tent setup, florist, hall setup, and many other items. She provided sound advice. She was there throughout the wedding and reception to oversee the schedule of events. My husband was skeptical about hiring a wedding planner, but he was so thrilled with how helpful Lyndsey was and so pleased with the beautiful wedding and reception, he was glad we hired her. I would not hesitate to recommend Lyndsey for any of your planning needs.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Do NOT have your wedding without calling Lyndsey Cole Events first!! I worked with Lyndsey for the last few months leading up to my wedding - I needed help with the planning and execution and Lyndsey more than delivered. She served as the intermediary between us and our venue, ran our rehearsal, and took care of the million little (and big) things on our actual day that made it all happen successfully. Lyndsey was a pleasure to work with - she really took the time to listen to me, figure out what I needed, and made it much less stressful. Hiring her (even though I had a planner come with the venue) was one of the best vendor choices I made. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 01/26/2015

I worked with Lyndsey Cole to plan my wedding in New Hampshire this past summer, and I absolutely cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She has all of the good qualities that you could hope for in a wedding planner: she is organized, creative, responsive, timely, and professional. She provided weekly updated checklists, starting almost 9 months before the wedding, made lists of questions to ask each respective vendor so that we were sure to get the information that we needed, helped us set (and stick to) a budget, and she helped us craft a vision for our ideal wedding and bring that vision into fruition.

Most importantly, she is a wonderful person to be around! We always had such a great time together, and I always felt so comfortable asking questions, expressing concerns, and having stressed-out-wedding-planning moments when Lyndsey was around.

You often hear about brides and grooms not having fun at their own wedding because there was so much happening and so much to worry about, but my husband and I had SO MUCH FUN because Lyndsey was there to take care of any issues that arose (such as running out of beer at the reception at 8:30pm), to make sure everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there, and to make the evening flow smoothly.

We could not have asked for anything more from a wedding planner. I highly recommend working with Lyndsey for any event you are planning in the NH area! SHE IS AMAZING!!!

Sent on 01/09/2014