121 1/2 Williamsboro Street, Oxford, NC 27565 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Lydia Crouse Photography

Lydia Crouse Photography is a wedding photography company located in Oxford, North Carolina. Lydia Crouse is a self-taught photographer. She has managed a portrait studio and operated her own photography business for several years. She has serviced numerous weddings and has amassed many positive testimonials applauding her professionalism, friendly nature and amazing shots. She prides herself in creating natural, fun and timeless photographs for her clients. Lydia Crouse Photography specializes in contemporary and traditional styles of photography.

Lydia Crouse Photography offers liability insurance and a second shooter for double the coverage on your wedding day. Her services include:

• Engagement shoot
  • Multiple locations

Other Services
This company can provide albums and canvas to display and keep your wedding photos. Additional items include:

• Digital files

40 Reviews for Lydia Crouse Photography

1 User photo

Lydia Crouse Photography 1

LeAnne · Married on 05/18/2019

I was planning a wedding for March 16, 2013. My fiance(at the time, now husband) and I were considering postponing due to the cost of the wedding. Then, he called me at 9 AM on October 2, 2012 and said, "Let's get married today!" So, we did. I already had my dress and we got everything else together for our small, last minute wedding(I wouldn't have had it any other way) and we were headed to the church at 7 that evening. Around 5:30 I realize, I don't have anyone to take pictures! So, I called Lydia and asked her if there was anyway she could be at the church at 6:45 to take pictures for us? Knowing that she was about a 45 minute or more drive from the church we were getting married at, and that it was EXTREMELY last minute, I expected her to say she would not be able to do it. But, SHE SAID YES! She got there on time, and she did an excellent job! I love my wedding pictures, and I would not have those precious memories to share with my daughter and my future children if it had not been for her! She is amazing! Not only as a photographer, but also as an individual!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Adrienne · Married on 10/06/2018

Choosing Lydia Crouse Photography was the single best decision that my husband and I made for our wedding. The pictures were awesome!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Amy · Married on 05/26/2018

Lydia was so easy going! My husband does not like taking pictures, but he didn't seem to mind the pictures at our wedding! Our pictures we have gotte so far have been amazing and we can't wait to see the rest.

Sent on 06/23/2018
    Lydia Crouse Photography 2

Lydia Crouse Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lydia Crouse Photography 1
    FREE Engagement Session
    Interested in engagement photos? Book with Lydia Crouse Photography for your 2017 or 2018 wedding to get an engagement session for free! Contact us for availability and quotes today, and don't forget to mention you saw the Free Engagement Session deal here! Available to the first 15 couples

• Thorndale Oaks
    Thorndale Oaks Country Club Weddings

Great Photographer and very easy to work with! Great personality and creative!

• Cedar Grove Acres
    Cedar Grove Acres Barn & Farm Weddings

Lydia Crouse Photography does an excellent job at capturing the most intimate details of every photo. One that is sure to be cherished in the years to come.

• 121 1/2 Williamsboro Street Oxford, 27565 See on map