Luxe Studio by Monica Jones

Ashburn, VA View map

Luxe Studio by Monica Jones has been servicing clients since 2011. Monica has established herself as one of the area's foremost experts in the Microlink hair installation technique. Luxe Studio by Monica Jones has served women from all walks of life. Her list of clients include working women, housewives, wives of professional athletes, TV personalities, actresses, brides, and models. Monica's vision is to help women who are looking for discretion, privacy (as we only schedule one client at a time) and professional hair care services for any event or occasion.

Monica has always had a creative talent for fashion and hair design. Since her high school days (when she began modeling) to her her early adulthood days (traveling between DC, New York and Los Angeles), she has has familiarized herself with different hair styles. She is a Paul Mitchell trained hair stylist and consultant. She is also a licensed & certified Cosmetologist and Master Educator.

Luxe Studio by Monica Jones is a private hair studio that specializes in premium and customized hair extensions and other premium haircare services. We utilize a unique method called the "Luxe Microlink Technique". This technique is unlike other traditional hair extension methods such as the heated bonded fusion method (which can tangle & matte your hair, involves adhesives that can actually damage your hair, and is very difficult to remove). The Luxe Microlink Technique is one of the most undetectable hair extension methods available on the market. It is safe, does not involve adhesives or harsh chemicals, and is quite easy to maintain. More importantly it prevents damage and promotes healthy hair growth and restoration. Your hair extensions will look and feel natural.

All of our work is highly customized so that the extensions can easily match your own hair as closely as possible. Luxe uses its own brand of 100% virgin human hair. We work with the highest quality hair to ensure longevity and performance. The quality of our hair is unsurpassed.

In addition to natural hair extensions, we also offer other services such as: Silk Press Hair Services, Thermal Silkening Smoothing Treatments, Keratin Treatments, Texturizing, Shampoo and Deep Conditioning, Cutting/Styling, and Coloring. We also provide consulting services. We can help you with things like improving your hair health, adding volume to thinning hair, and transitioning to chemical free natural hair.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$150.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$85.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$50.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Haircuts
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• W
    Wana Married on 10/20/2018
    I am very pleased with not only the professionalism and outstanding service, but the fact that she is dedicated to pleasing her clients. I have already referred others and will continue to do so.
    Chelsea Married on 10/20/2018

Monica/Michelle

Very professional and amazing responded to any questions I had and also just overall friendly and funny. Definitely a big help and amazingly priced.
    Angela Married on 06/16/2018
    Monica has been doing my hair since 2012 and, frankly, I will not let anyone else touch my hair. From my very first appointment she gave me the exact style I was looking for. Not only do I get compliments from random strangers about my hair, but my hair is healthy and longer than it’s ever been. I wear the fusion extensions so I get the length and volume without the damage to my real hair all thanks to Monica. Did I mention that I drive over 3 hours just to see her? That’s how amazing she is. Monica works hard for her clients and I’m always in awe when I see how she works her magic on women of different races and backgrounds. No matter who you are or what you’re looking for, Monica can make it happen!

Real Weddings

• Chelsea & Jose
    24 photos · 10/20/2018

Ashburn, 20148
Location of (Luxe Studio by Monica Jones)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding