2221 E. Loop 820N, Fort Worth, TX 76118 Map · Phone number

2af8550edc0b22231801e08dd8a31825

21 Reviews for Lush Couture Floral

Caitlin · Married on 05/26/2019

Gorgeous Florals

I loved meeting with Dietra and picking out the flowers! She could tell what flowers I was trying to describe (even though I don’t know much about flowers so I’m sure I didn’t explain well lol). She showed me a lot of inspo pictures so I could get an idea of what things would look like. The florals turned out beautiful! We had garlands, bouquets, and instillations. Would recommend to everyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Caitlin,
    Thank you so much for your sweet review! You were a dream to work with! It was truly a pleasure! I wish you all the best! God Bless you, Deitra

Allyssa · Married on 10/06/2018

So happy with our wedding day flowers!!

Deitra was awesome to work with!! We met multiple times to nail down exactly what I wanted and the flowers turned out BEAUTIFUL on the big day!! I would highly recommend Lush Couture Floral!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Lush Couture Floral's reply:

Allyssa, Thank you so much for your kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you and I'm so happy that you loved everything!

Diana · Married on 04/30/2016

I am so pleased with everything Deitra put together for us! From bouquets to centerpieces, to the altar, everything was beyond gorgeous! I live out-of-state, so a lot of our communication was done through email, or over the phone. She was extremely accommodating. I told her a bit about what I was wanting and she put it all together exactly like I envisioned. I love beautiful flowers, so I felt this was a very important part of our big day. I am so glad that I trusted her to make our dream come true. Everyone was so impressed and went on and on about how beautiful it all was. I highly recommend Deitra!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Lush Couture Floral's reply:

Thank you so much, Diana! It was so sweet of you to take the time to write such a kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you!

Award

Lush Couture Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 325.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• 2221 E. Loop 820N Fort Worth, 76118 See on map