Ramsey, NJ 07446 Map · Phone number

About Lulu's Event Design

Lulu’s Event Design (formerly Lulu’s Inspirations) is a full-service, boutique event planning and design company. Although we’re based in Northern New Jersey, we service clients in the Tri-State area, and couldn’t be more ecstatic to travel wherever your heart takes us. We believe that planning your wedding should be fun, stress-free, one-of-a-kind and above all, about the love you share with your other half. From planning and designing to logistics and being your voice of reason, Lulu’s Event Design will take your ideas and turn them into your dream event. Do you envision an over-the-top celebration infused with modern details or is it an intimate destination wedding that makes your heart burst with excitement? Whether your style is city chic, whimsical, bohemian, or anything in between, Lulu’s Event Design will take our creativity to ensure your event is cohesive through aesthetically pleasing design and the little details that will make it “you!”

We understand that no two weddings are alike. It’s true! With every client come different needs, which is why Lulu’s Event Design offers la carte-style services that are tailored exclusively to you! Whatever services you need, our staff will be with you every step of the way making sure your once in-a-lifetime event is nothing short of magical. Let Lulu’s Event Design take care of the small details so you can enjoy your engagement. Contact us today to schedule your complimentary consultation to help ensure that we’re the right planners for you. We can’t wait to hear from you!

In addition to event design and planning, Lulu’s Event Design also offers proposal planning, ring shopping assistance, fashion assistance, photo shoot staging & styling, invitation assistance, floral design assistance, and candy buffet styling and execution.

___________________________________

df4d469d88187c27 1347905132555 39160136540649590441091259554n

15 Reviews for Lulu's Event Design

• F

Fallon · Married on 09/12/2015

We had our wedding at a completely DIY venue, and the amount of vendor coordination that entailed made my husband and I quickly realize that we needed some help. Kim was extremely responsive, and took the lead in being the primary contact with just about all of our vendors (and there was a long list of them!). She was flexible in scheduling meetings and calls around our schedule (we live and work out of state) and made time for every question or late request we seemed to come up with as our wedding day approached. I definitely had a vision for what I wanted the day to look like, and I am also a detail person -- Kim seemed to know exactly the right ways to be helpful. She made sure I never missed anything, helped us keep on top of our to-do's for months, and really just took care of all the details that overwhelmed me. She made suggestions when I wasn't sure what my options were in a set up or process, helped in suggesting vendors, purchased materials for and put together bathroom baskets, and she handmade our beautiful table numbers - Kim really made sure that all the moving parts of our day ran smoothly. Leading up to the wedding, she made calls and sent emails on our behalf whenever a question popped up, and she made both my husband and I feel much more at ease knowing there was someone who was on our team for such a special day. We so appreciated the hard work Kim put into coordinating our wedding day, and would definitely recommend her coordination services!

Sent on 09/18/2015
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 05/24/2015

First of all, if you are trying to decide if you really need a coordinator/planner because your venue already includes a maitre'd, I found it to be a great decision. My maitre'd was kind of a dud and he obviously wasn't available to me until my actual wedding day. Kim was exactly what I needed for the month leading up to my wedding. She kept me organized, did countless tasks for me that I didn't have time to do myself, kept her cool when I freaked out, and listened to me complain about people and situations that were driving me crazy. She was like a therapist/friend/wedding planner all in one! She anticipated my needs, made every necessary phone call and email for me, was the liaison for me and my vendors, and even took a serious verbal beating from my florist on the day of my wedding (he was such a jerk, Morningside Greenhouse, don't use him). To top it all off, her grandmother passed away the week before my wedding, and even though she was emotional and sad, she still put on a happy face for me and did everything I needed her to do. She was a true professional. Kim, I can't thank you enough for the amount of stress you alleviated for me! Well worth the money.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Planning a wedding from a distance away, I knew I would rely heavily on a wedding coordinator and I'm glad we chose Lulu event design. We worked with both Kim and Meghan, who were both fantastic. They helped us find vendors that suited out taste (loved out florist!), accompanied us to meeting with vendors, and made the month leading up to the wedding absolutely stress free - staying in contact with our venue and vendors, creating the most detailed day-of schedule, and making sure everything went smoothly. They are very professional and were able to be reached practically 24/7. Our wedding day went so smoothly and was everything we hoped it would be - we could not have done it without Kim and Meghan! I will miss wedding planning with them!!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Lulu's Event Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• DEEVA BEAUTY  ~ Glamour Makeup
    DEEVA BEAUTY ~ Glamour Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kimberly is amazing. She has an incredible eye for things and her talent shows in every one of her events. I know her to be extremely passionate in what she does. She is warm, committed, and has a wonderful 'easy going' personality. I personally know people that have used her and would have no problems in using her for my next event. You wont be disappointed!!

• Ramsey, 07446 See on map
    2019933697 (Phone number)
    2019933697 (Other Phone Number)
    2017860455 (Fax Number)