About Luke Wayne Photography

Luke Wayne Photography is a modern wedding photography company based in Canton, Connecticut. Their specialty is modern, creative, classy photography that captures every special moment on your wedding day. Luke Wayne Photography will capture candid, natural moments while also providing you with the formal wedding portraits you desire. They strive to make your wedding photography experience fun, relaxed and spontaneous to ensure that your wedding pictures reflect you and your style. Luke Wayne Photography works closely with couples to capture beautiful engagement photographs, offer consulting and create a wedding day photography timeline. Owner and photographer Luke Wayne is committed to professionalism and capturing beautiful moments while you enjoy the day of your dreams.

Luke Wayne Photography offers wedding photography packages to fit your needs. Wedding photography services can include:

• Second shooter

Luke Wayne Photography 5
Luke Wayne Photography 6
Luke Wayne Photography 7

Rachel · Married on 06/07/2019

The best decision we made for our wedding!

Where can we start about Luke?! Don't even search for anyone else!!! We never even considered another photographer once we met him at our venue. From the moment we met, we immediately had a bond with Luke that we hadn't gotten from anyone else. His striking pictures drew us in, and his friendly and funny, yet professional demeanor made us never want to leave him.
    His work is beautiful and his way of caring and understand is amazing. As soon as we met him at his studio and hired him we immediately started planning our engagement pictures. Luke took a weekend and travelled to New York City for us so we could take our pictures in the beautiful Central Park. I had sent him some inspiration pictures from Pinterest and he immediately read our minds and knew exactly the look we were going for. When I stupidly forget to take my hair elastic off my wrist, he was right in it seeing all the details and made sure I took it off immediately!

Fast forward to our wedding and when it came to the pictures, we didn't need to worry about ANYTHING! He came to my bridal suite where I was getting ready to document everything, even going as far as to take my jewelry and our rings and finding the perfect place outside to photograph them.
    Luke's co-shooter Mary Beth was with my husband and his guys in their suite getting ready and had so much fun with them!
    We went to the wedding venue and Luke had an incredible way of shooting things I knew I wanted pictures of but was so busy to ask for! He was there for it all and captured our day perfectly.
    When it came time for family pictures I was scared I wouldn't get my blended family and my husbands family in all the photos. But without even providing a list, Luke knew just the right pictures to take and how to corral all of our families to be ready for them.
    We had found some wedding pictures he had taken previously that we wanted to copy and he was more than happy to do, including a champagne pop in the dark. Never could I have expected to get these beautiful photos with me and my husband in them until we met Luke.
    All these decisions for your wedding are so important and you want to be sure you make the right ones, and know that hiring Luke to capture your special day will be the easiest and best decision you make!!
    After it all, we see Luke not just as a vendor we booked, but as a friend we hope to keep in touch with for a long time to come.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Luke Wayne Photography 8
    Luke Wayne Photography 9
    Luke Wayne Photography 10
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 05/24/2019

The best!!!!!

Where do I start- Luke did our engagement pictures last year and he did a phenomenal job, we had not so great weather and he still helped us to make the best of it! My husband and I had no stress dealing with Luke, he was always quick to respond and very personable whenever we spoke.

On our wedding day Luke and Ashley were amazing! They both helped to make everyone feel a little more comfortable with the camera and make us laugh. The day flew by and the both of them were able to capture our most special moments. Luke didn’t hesitate to climb into the nearest tree to make sure he got the absolute best shot. I cannot say enough good things about them, my pictures arrived in a little over 2 weeks and I cannot stop looking at them. I highly recommend Luke and I can’t thank him enough!!!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Luke Wayne Photography 11
    Luke Wayne Photography 12
    Luke Wayne Photography 13
    Luke Wayne Photography 14
    Luke Wayne Photography 15

Luke Wayne Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,772.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Fritz Photography
    Fritz Photography Wedding Photographers

Luke, where do I begin. He has such an eye for photography and is so passionate about the way he captures those special moments. He keeps you laughing and at ease on your wedding day and the final outcome of his vision is beyond words. You wont regret hiring Luke for your special day, we were so blessed to have him at our wedding!

• Canton, 06019 See on map