Luke Wayne Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,772 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,772 Most Popular Price

Luke Wayne Photography is a modern wedding photography company based in Canton, Connecticut. Their specialty is modern, creative, classy photography that captures every special moment on your wedding day. Luke Wayne Photography will capture candid, natural moments while also providing you with the formal wedding portraits you desire. They strive to make your wedding photography experience fun, relaxed and spontaneous to ensure that your wedding pictures reflect you and your style. Luke Wayne Photography works closely with couples to capture beautiful engagement photographs, offer consulting and create a wedding day photography timeline. Owner and photographer Luke Wayne is committed to professionalism and capturing beautiful moments while you enjoy the day of your dreams.

Luke Wayne Photography offers wedding photography packages to fit your needs. Wedding photography services can include:

• Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits
  • High-resolution images
  • Albums
  • Prints

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,772

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Courtney C. Married on 02/26/2022

Amazing photographer

Luke and his partner Ashley were so amazing. They both made everyone feel comfortable and we genuinely had so much fun with them. Luke made the whole process so easy and enjoyable, and we are completely obsessed with how all of the pictures came out. The hardest part of the whole experience is trying to pick my favorite pictures. I will definitely be recommending him to all of my friends!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 02/20/2022

Memorable and magical

Luke is not only talented but he is nice and helpful and patient! He makes sure to capture important moments but also fun and personal ones! He made us feel comfortable and had us fall in love all over again! Luke has beautiful ideas and visions but always wants your input and is willing to try anything to get the pictures you want! All you have to do is ask! Luke isn’t just a photographer he becomes part of the wedding party and joins in on the fun! We are so happy and obsessed with our pictures and experience with Luke! We definitely would recommend him and can’t wait to use him again in the future! 🥰😁
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 02/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire Luke! No Questions Asked.

Could not recommend Luke more highly. We hired Luke for our engagement photos and our wedding. He was responsive, accommodating and such a pleasure to work with. He worked with me to create the “day of timeline” and accommodated each request. As a trustworthy vendor he explained the costs and benefits of each decision (for example helping me understand that I am planning a busy morning).

During the wedding day, he was everything I needed in a photographer. His calming approach allowed me and my partner to drop our guards, relax and just have fun as a couple. When we had to do larger group photos, Luke was direct, clear and efficient. He was able to manage our less than efficient videographer which was crucial for keeping the day of timeline. Luke was everything I could have hoped for and more.

His work speaks for itself. Photography, to me, is one of the most important decisions and I am SO incredibly happy we chose Luke.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Fritz Photography Fritz Photography Wedding Photographers

Luke, where do I begin. He has such an eye for photography and is so passionate about the way he captures those special moments. He keeps you laughing and at ease on your wedding day and the final outcome of his vision is beyond words. You wont regret hiring Luke for your special day, we were so blessed to have him at our wedding!

Canton, 06019
Location of (Luke Wayne Photography)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding