76 Reviews for Luke Wayne Photography

Toning (1)
Video (1)
Canvas (1)
75 Luke Wayne Photography Reviews

Going with Luke was absolutely one of the best decisions I made! From the first meeting Luke was both professional and personable and made me and my husband feel like we were making the right choice. We quickly decided to go with Luke after meeting him and made our engagement photo appointment. He was very accommodating and worked the photos into be and my husbands busy schedule. He got our engagement photos back to us very quickly, I believe within a week! Neither me or my husband are very fond of taking photos but Luke made it easy. He gave a little direction as well as taking candid photos and it really helped make both me and my husband very comfortable the whole time. The day of the wedding everything went so smoothly and we actually had fun taking pictures with Luke. He was very patient taking all of my family photos, much more patient then myself. He is an amazing photographer and a very friendly person that is easy to talk to. I couldn't wait to see the results of my photos! Once they came in I was absolutely thrilled!! They could not have come out better. Seriously, Luke is the best, if you are considering him, he is a fantastic choice. The quality of his work is worth the price that he gave us. He made our fantastic wedding day even better.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Megan, 3/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Luke and the second photographer were amazing! Obviously the photos came out FANTASTIC but he was great! You don’t feel like there is even a photographer around! He kept us laughing the entire time and would listen to what we wanted. We booked Luke about a year in advance and it was so easy working with him and scheduling meetings. If you want not only great photos but an overall nice dude to do it definitely schedule your event with Luke Wayne!

PS- he went out in the snow in a tee shirt to find the perfect spot for our photos

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, Engagement Shoot

We hired Luke to photograph our wedding, and he was just a pleasure to work with. He was fast and responsive and really spent time getting to know us. His photos were very high quality; plus, he was a lot of fun! We would definitely recommend him to others. xo, Kathy and Mark

Profile Picture kathy, 11/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Luke was so personable from the beginning! He made my husband and I so comfortable. He made our day stress free and fun! Not only are we thrilled with our photos, the whole experience with Luke couldn't have been any better! He is very talented! Stop your search for a photographer here and book Luke! You will be so happy you did! I will be recommending Luke to everyone i know that needs a photographer!

Profile Picture Alexis, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough about how wonderful Luke and his assistant were for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. Not only were the pictures exquisite, but their manner while they were dealing with our family and friends was beyond professional. They were thoughtful and very tuned in to the dynamics of our families, and they captured the essence of this most beautiful wedding and reception. We also enjoyed their senses of humor! We will always be grateful for their expertise and kindness, and I would highly recommend Luke Wayne Photography to anyone who is considering hiring him for their photography needs! Maryanne Healy

Profile Picture Maryanne, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best vendor we used!! From the beginning, Luke was super flexible and responsive. We met Luke at a vendor showcase The Riverview was hosting and immediately knew we wanted him to shoot our wedding.

Both Luke and his second shooter, Ashley, were so personable and friendly to work with - it felt more like working with friends than hiring someone to shoot your wedding.

Before the wedding I had provided Luke some photos ideas that I had found and he seamlessly slipped those shots into the rest of the photos he was taking. It was important to me to get candid shots of the wedding and less staged photos. Luke was able to capture the true essence of our wedding through he photography and we can't thank him enough!

I agree with Lisa and Adam's review -- "Don't think or hesitate, JUST BOOK HIM! :)"

Photos
Profile Picture Emily, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files

I without a doubt recommend Luke to all you future brides/grooms out there!!
He is not only a phenomenal photographer but all around genuine and amazing individual to spend your wedding day with. Luke and his assistant were personable, had a fantastic sense of humor and most importantly, felt like he was part of our wedding party. We would do this all over again just to work with Luke!! Our wedding was on a cloudy mid-October day. Daylight turned in to darkness quick and he was prepared with the proper lighting to give us the most stunning photographs of our families and bridal party. His creative mind and quick thinking led to some pretty amazing pictures! Thank you, Luke, for capturing our day so perfectly!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

We are beyond pleased with our entire experience with Luke Wayne. We are both people who don’t like to have the attention on us or pictures of ourselves. But Luke made us feel so comfortable the day of our wedding! He is super professional, creative, and makes sure your pictures are perfect! We highly recommend Luke!!!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Luke did an amazing job! The pictures of my wedding and engagement shoot came out amazing and they were more than I could have hoped for! He captured the emotion of the whole day from getting ready, to the cermony and reception! Very creative! He is so easy going and fun to work with! I know would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Katy, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits

Can't say enough amazing things about Luke. We interviewed many photographers and stopped looking as soon as we found Luke. My husband and I are not people who love to get photographed but he makes you feel so comfortable, making jokes, totally on the same page with our sense of humor and just a joy to work with. On the day of the wedding, I did not have to worry about anything- no shot list, no recommendations, etc. He made 100% sure to get all the photos he knew we wanted, reminding us at dinner to stand with my grandma for a shot, and captured the entire night. Most importantly, the photos came out ABSOLUTLEY STUNNING. Our families loved him, the wedding crowd loved him, his second shooter was also phenomenal. Book this guy!

Profile Picture Tori, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We liked Luke once we met him. Very personable and worked within our budget. Looked through his photography books which were beautiful. Very talented.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Luke was fantastic to work with for our wedding in September! We were planning everything from Hawaii and he made it so easy to get things squared away and answered every question that I had leading up to the big day. On the day of the wedding he was very efficient and that made the entire photo process seamless. Everyone in our wedding party loved working with him and his second shooter for the day. Luke put an emphasis on candid pictures and really capturing the moments that evening and they all came out amazing! Could not be happier and I would absolutely recommend him as a down to earth, professional, and fun wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photographer was probably the most important vendor for me, and I am SO GLAD we went with Luke. My husband and I did not stop laughing the entire time we were with Luke both during our engagement photos and our wedding. Not only did we end up with the perfect photos of our wedding day (we really can't decide which ones to frame), we had the absolute best time with Luke. He is responsive, professional and so much fun. We really can't say enough good things about our entire experience, from the first email to getting our wedding pictures. He loves what he does and you can tell!

Profile Picture Becky, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

From our first meeting to delivery of our photos Luke was a pleasure to work with! Nestled in Luke's cozy home office where we first met to discuss our wedding we quickly began to feel as though we were chatting with a friend and not a "camera for hire." My husband and I were overwhelmed by all the beautiful shots from our engagement shoot, but were even further impressed by how quickly he delivered them to us. We loved our engagement photos so much we had several poster size enlargements made that adorned the hallway entryway of our reception venue. Luke's experience in the industry was immensely helpful, he helped us adjust our day of timeline to make sure everything went off without a hitch. Well the camera often makes me shy away, Luke managed to capture really authentic moments and not just those "smile for the camera" forced expressions. We all have that relative that try as they might is about as photo friendly as a sea sick crocodile - well at our wedding they are smiling in frame worthy photos thanks to Luke's magic! Highly reccommend.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Luke was unbelievably awesome, the quality of his photos speaks for themselves from the samples he provides on his website and blog. He is not only friendly and approachable but extremely professional and holds himself to the highest standard. You can not go wrong with choosing Luke Wayne photography, he really makes your whole experience easy and enjoyable :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Luke was the first photographer we met with for our wedding that was in August 2017. Not only was he our first but also our last. Once we met him we knew we didn't have to look any further. His personality and creativity won us over from the second we met him. Luke did an amazing job on our engagement photos and the wedding pictures came out even better. He is so responsive and is happy to do whatever you'd like him to. He was flexible with us throughout the entire wedding day which made our day even better. We absolutely loved his assistant photographer, Ashley. They are a perfect pair together and continuously bounce ideas off of each other, making the pictures even better! Every couple knows that their wedding day is going to fly by and they'll sit and wonder how will they ever remember all the special moments that happened throughout the day. Luke will capture all of those moments and help your remember them for a lifetime. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a wedding photographer - you will not regret it!

Photo
Profile Picture Haley, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Luke's photos speak for themselves, but the reason you need to book him for your wedding is because he is fantastic to work with! My husband and I are slightly awkward/camera shy and Luke made us feel so comfortable - thanks to that, our photos ended up coming out great! Seriously, amazing. As soon as you meet him, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about!

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter

Luke is truly a 5 stars photographer. For my husband (Matthew) and I, the photos of our wedding day were the MOST IMPORTANT thing. It was crucial for us to make the right decision when it came to a photographer. We spent a great deal of time researching, coming up with a list of potential photographers ultimately having Luke come out on top as our #1. I truly believe that had it not been for Luke, we would not have received the pictures that we did. He was extremely timely, organized and on schedule. Luke is composed, outgoing, and incredibly flexible. He's able to stay calm, relaxed and professional even on a day as stressful as a wedding! He was serious when he needed to be and also funny when he needed to be. He was straight forward with us, letting us know what we would be able to do and not do with the timeline that we had. You can see not only in his work, but in his character that his true passion is photography. He really does have an art, an eye and loves what he does! He was able to catch those special (hidden) moments perfectly. We hardly noticed him and yet he was ALL over the place. He was never in the way or overbearing and yet he was there, right away for anything we asked. We were not expecting to receive our wedding photos back as soon as we did! Luke was very hands on, from the moment I had first emailed him with interest to communicating and responding to emails. He literally was just a text message away. The service and quality he provides is unmatchable. He was truly a blessing on our wedding day. I'd choose him over and over again. In fact, we CANNOT wait to book a shoot with him ASAP. Thank you!

Profile Picture Pamela, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We cannot express how happy we were with not only the amazing photos, but working with Luke. Luke was helpful and always willing to discuss any questions we had from the very beginning until our wedding day and even after. I wanted to have our wedding day planned to the minute and Luke was there every step of the way with a Plan B in case of rain and with a ton of positivity and great ideas. We would highly recommend Luke for the high quality of the service but also the overall experience- it can't be beat!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

As the mother of the groom I can say that Luke is fantastic in very way - very professional - extremely courteous & extraordinary photographer....if you want the very best of the best, hire Luke Wayne for your wedding or function. I assure you that you will be extremely pleased in all aspects.

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Luke made the whole photography process fun and easy. He is extremely organized, responsive and friendly. He knows CT very well and has great ideas for shoot settings. My husband and I can be very stiff and awkward in photos and he really helped us loosen up and made us look natural. His schedule is very flexible and it was really easy to set up appointments to meet with him. For the quality of service the price was amazing. The photos have come out beautifully and he is an expert at lighting. I can't say enough and would recommend him over and over!

Profile Picture Macaela, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Luke is exceptional not only when it comes to the quality of the photos but also the overall service he provides all of his clients. With the engagement shoot as well as multiple meeting/ surprise meetings( he loves the same places we love :)) we were able to really get to know him and be much more comfortable by the time our wedding day arrived. Anytime that we had questions or I personally was worried about a certain detail/photo, he always was ready to alliviate the potential stress. He knew exactly what he was doing, every step of the way. The biggest reason why we absolutely loved Luke was that he was not uptight or snooty as many photographers that we met with were; he was a down-to-earth normal loving life guy. We were unbelievably happy with our decision to have him be there for our wedding day and truly take care of us (because he will be sometimes be your sanity). We are also truly blessed to have gained a great friend! So at the end of the day, if you want an amazing photographer that will actually care about you...Look no further!

Profile Picture Mary , 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Luke’s pictures were absolutely stunning and my husband and I can’t stop looking at them. But what set Luke apart from everyone else is that he’s down to earth and just wants you to be happy and have a good time on your wedding day, with that in mind it made pictures organic and fun. Nothing we did was staged too much and all the poses were comfortable and natural. He wants to work with you to get the feel and photos you’d like.
Luke is very passionate about he does and that shows in the photos. He was very personable and made us, our bridal party, and our families feel comfortable and happy. He was also super responsive every time we had a question whether it was the week of the wedding or months before. I would highly recommend Luke to anyone because him and his team were amazing.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Video

I can't say enough good things about Luke Wayne and his assistant! Our photos were amazing and Luke was great to work with. Not only did he make us feel comfortable but he was extremely easy-going and our pictures turned out phenomenal. I highly recommend Luke for his professionalism quality and flexibility!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/23/17, 1 Review