Luke Wayne Photography Reviews

Luke Wayne Photography 6
Luke Wayne Photography 7

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic!!

It was such a pleasure to have Luke photograph us on our wedding day. Not only were the photos absolutely amazing, but he made getting our pictures taken such an easy and enjoyable part of the day! He was so easy to work with and his second shooter, Ashley, was also a joy to have with us as well. We couldn't have been happier with the overall experience!!

• Jennifer

Jennifer Papp · Married on 10/28/2018

Energized and ready for the party !

Luke did an amazing job capturing our memories of our wedding day. He took us on an adventure to capture the leaves and grounds that we chose specifically for the beauty and pictures it would capture. We aren’t that easy photographic couple but he had a way to really make us feel natural and comfortable to really capture our personalities. I would recommend him to anyone willing to go for an adventure on your wedding day and take a little risk to get the pictures you will also cherish!

Deb Tucker · Married on 10/05/2018

Awesome Photographer

Luke was absolutely amazing with our kids wedding. He captured the most precious moments for an event that we will never forget. By far the most amazing photographer that we have ever met. We highly recommend him for any event and hope that he will be available for the rest of our 4 children's weddings - Deb and Alan Tucker

• Margaret

Margaret Schroder · Married on 10/05/2018

The absolute best!

Luke is the absolute best!!! Not only did he capture our day more perfectly than we could have ever imagined, but he was amazing to work with beginning to end! We are certainly not models, but Luke made us feel comfortable and relaxed, resulting in the most beautiful photos. His responsiveness, sense of humor, and overall personality are just a few things on the long list of reasons he is so great to work with! He made the whole process so enjoyable, and for that we are forever grateful. Thanks to Luke, we will always be able to look back and relive the best day through his gorgeous photos. We would 100% recommend Luke to anyone looking for an incredible photographer and person!

• U

Liz Sesto · Married on 09/23/2018

Outstanding Photographer Who Really Captures Color In His Photos

Luke and his partner Ashley were fantastic! They took amazing pictures and made our wedding day that much more special. The way that Luke is able to capture color really makes him stand out compared to other photographers. We knew as soon as we met him and saw his portfolio that he was going to be our photographer. He also has a great easy going personality which is helpful with the typical wedding day stress.

Heather Dumond · Married on 09/21/2018

Excellent!

Great work! Beautiful pictures! Great Person! We couldn't be happier with our photos of special days!

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2018

The pictures came out absolutely beautiful - exceeded my expectations. The wedding is only 1 day, but pictures are forever! Luke was great at efficiently getting the necessary photos, was so fun to work with, and made the picture taking easy. Would highly recommend!!!

Luke Wayne Photography 8
    Luke Wayne Photography 9
    Luke Wayne Photography 10

Christen · Married on 09/08/2018

We just got married 9/8/18 and Luke was our amazing photographer! He was a pleasure to work with when we first met for our engagement photos last fall! He is very easy going but knows exactly where to find the best light and knows exactly what will look the best in photos! Ashley was with Luke the day of our wedding and both photographers were outstanding! I've only seen a few teaser photos from the wedding, but they are already absolutely gorgeous! Both Luke and Ashley made photographing our day a breeze and I highly recommend them! Thank you both for making our day beyond perfect!

Alyssa · Married on 09/07/2018

We can’t say enough about Luke. He and second shooter Ashley photographed our 9/7/18 wedding- they were both creative, efficient and so flexible with any of our unique requests. Our photos came out stunning. They captured moments with us, our bridal party and our guests that were so special and sweet, as though they were our extra set of eyes. We would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an professional, personable and top knotch photographer.

Luke Wayne Photography 11
    Luke Wayne Photography 12
    Luke Wayne Photography 13
    Luke Wayne Photography 14
    Luke Wayne Photography 15
  • Lexi

Lexi · Married on 09/02/2018

I don’t know where to start with Luke and his work; I have never felt more beautiful or been happier with photos.
    Let’s start with him as a person: he is fun, professional, friendly, and makes you feel so comfortable. I found him through word of mouth and decided to book him for engagement pictures which he also blew us out of the water with. He had us laughing the whole time and really just captured our relationship in photos. We knew we wanted to book him for the wedding.
    Speaking of which WOW we are having such a difficult time picking favorites from the photos he delivered. Our experience with Luke was nothing short of easy and pleasant. He made a schedule of what he would be shooting on the big day, he showed up on time, and he captured everything and more. My guests loved him and they haven’t even seen the pictures yet! Two things that stood out to everyone was that they had no idea he was even there when he was taking pictures; he made it so that he wasn’t in the way of guests line of vision, and wasn’t pushy at all! Another thing that everyone loved is he wasn’t making us do anything ridiculous; he gave a few directions (like walk towards me) and just started capturing the moments. I have so many great shots, both candid and not, that feel so natural and beautiful and filled with the emotion of the day.
    We HIGHLY recommend Luke if you’re looking for beautiful photos that capture the essence of you as a couple, but also if you’re looking for a fun and easy experience with a vendor. We can’t thank him enough, and you won’t be disappointed with what you get!

Luke Wayne Photography 16
    Luke Wayne Photography 23
    Luke Wayne Photography 24
    Luke Wayne Photography 25

Dina · Married on 08/18/2018

LukeWayne and Ashley were amazing to work with. They were a pleasure to deal with from our first meeting. Ashley was so much fun at our engagement shoot and wedding. Our pictures reflect how comfortable we were with her and the joy of the day. I would highly recommend their services!

Amie · Married on 08/04/2018

I am so happy we found Luke to be our wedding photographer for our August 2018 wedding! Not only are all the photos BEAUTIFUL, but working with Luke throughout the whole planning process was wonderful. He is personable, helpful and responsive, and easy to communicate with. If you want a friendly, creative, fun person to work with on your wedding day who will deliver gorgeous, quality pictures, Luke is your guy!

Jenn · Married on 07/28/2018

Luke was incredible. We knew we would love his photos before he ever picked up the camera. He has that old fashioned kind of personality that makes you trust him right away. And for good reason! My husband and I don't really take pictures that much... of each other, of others, anything. So we were a little uncertain about a whole shoot with us at the center of attention. But Luke made it totally relaxed and incredibly enjoyable. On the day we were supposed to shoot our engagement photos it was absolutely pouring. Luke reached out to me earlier in the day (by phone I might add, not text) and asked how I felt about it or if we wanted to reschedule. He was totally up for a little adventure if we were! (As long as the rain let up enough to actually function lol). This made me feel even more confident in him... like he was up for any challenge, and more than capable!

The wedding was no different. He and his awesome assistant Mike, who by the way is very sneaky at taking some pretty amazing candid shots, captured so many precious moments of our families. Pictures that will be cherished for years to come. Luke is highly astute. He seemed to pick up on subtle family dynamics that no doubt made his job a lot easier. I suppose that is the nature of a photographer- observant and detail-oriented!

Oh, and the photos?? Breathtaking. There were specific photos we were looking forward to seeing as well as some surprises and they did not disappoint. They were well done, creative, flattering, and of exceptional quality. We had such a fun time at the wedding, including with Luke and Mike. And now we forever have a fabulous collection of photos to look back on. Thank you so much, Luke Wayne!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Luke Wayne Photography's reply:

Oh man what a thoughtful review Jenn :-) Truly...thank you! I wish you guys all the best

Melissa · Married on 07/27/2018

I can not say enough how amazing a photographer Luke is!! I would recommend him to absolutely anyone. His work is incredible, his planning made everything easy, and his demeanor was so friendly while still being professional that he put everyone at ease on the wedding day, despite how hectic a day it can be! We were super nervous about the engagement photoshoot because neither of us had ever done anything like it, but Luke made us laugh, made us feel comfortable, and took amazing photos we were proud to show off! We knew he would be equally great on the wedding day!
    Leading up to the wedding, he kept in contact with us when we had questions, and sent a questionnaire for us to fill out in order to plan out the day before the ceremony. It could not have been easier, and he was totally open to changes.
    On the actual wedding day, Luke not only showed up early but cheerfully handled the anxieties, requests, and never-ending questions of myself, the wedding party, and the parents. His second shooter, Taylor, who was mainly with the groom and his guys, was also fantastic, and made it a really fun experience for them! The photos came out absolutely incredible! I can’t stop looking at them!!! The formal photos are so beautiful, and Luke and Taylor also caught super fun photos of the dancing during the reception! I'm so happy with everything!! If you're looking for a wedding photographer, use Luke!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Luke Wayne Photography's reply:

:-) Thank you Melissa! You guys were soooo much fun!

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2018

If you haven't seen Luke's photos, I encourage you to first go to his Instagram. He has a wonderful style that is both elegant and timeless. Thanks to Luke's knowledge of the lens, he is able to find the best and most beautiful lighting and color for his photos. He is able to improvise and utilize his time at any engagement shoot or wedding venue to find those one-in-a-million shots that only YOU will have in your wedding album, because he utilizes every detail of YOUR day. Luke is knowledgeable about the traditional family and bridal party portraits too, and makes sure to prioritize those, which makes the moms and dads happy! He knows every arrangement of people and where to place them. Neither my fiance nor I were comfortable in front of the camera, as we'd never done professional pictures before, but we smiled and laughed the entire time, since Luke's instructions made it so easy to follow along and have fun! He knows how to position you and find those most flattering angles, too :)

One thing I also really liked about Luke was the way he put together his wedding packages. I have to say that once I saw Luke's photos, I wasn't really interested in anyone else because his photos really pop. However, I did compare packages to see what they included, and I feel that Luke gives the most honest and comprehensive packages out there: he includes everything in his pricing, which are things that you might not realize are important to have, or that other photographers charge extra or treat as add-ons, such as rights to photos and a wedding album, as well as number of hours shooting. I felt that I might have lost out on these very important details if I went with another photographer. All my family and friends were floored by our wedding album, and they couldn't stop talking about how awesome Luke was to work with, ththanks to his professionalism and eye for detail. He made every moment shine and count for us, and I hope you consider him for yours!

Luke Wayne Photography 26
    Luke Wayne Photography 27
    Luke Wayne Photography 28
    Luke Wayne Photography 29
    Luke Wayne Photography 30

Molly · Married on 07/13/2018

We cannot stress enough how glad we are that we chose Luke for our photographer! From the first time we met him until we received our wedding photos, Luke was an absolute pleasure to work with! He made the entire process stress free and always willing to help with any questions or concerns we had! Luke is extremely talented, energetic and has the best personality! Our bridal party could not stop talking about how much fun it was to work with Luke! Luke and his second shooter, Ashley, were so down to earth and made us feel so comfortable! Our wedding photos are absolutely breathtaking- we love how natural the photos are and how Luke was able to capture every detail! We would highly recommend Luke not only for his amazing photography skills, but for the overall experience and professionalism!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Luke Wayne Photography's reply:

Made my morning Molly! :-)

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

Luke ( and his second shooter) are absolute professionals. He is amazing to work with and makes taking pictures fun. We chose to work with Luke after being in a wedding he shot and loving his personality and work. On our wedding day he went above and beyond. He captured every special moment. We love his pictures and his candids are some of our favorites. We received our pictures within weeks of our wedding date and they are beautiful! We can't wait for these picture to be shared for the rest of our lives and hopefully beyond our years. Luke may not realize it but he documents history for families that will last forever, truly a special thing. He is a true professional and an enthusiastic photograph that I wish every couple had the opportunity to work with!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Luke Wayne Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Katie!! :-)

Kelly · Married on 06/16/2018

6/16/18 Wedding

Luke was the perfect photographer for our wedding!! Leading up to our big day Luke was great at communicating with me and walking us through the timeline for our big day. When it came to our wedding day he really captured all the moments of our day. When it came time to taking family pictures his whole process was so organized, I was so impressed with his ability to gain the attention of 30+ people! Luke's 2nd shooter Ashley was also so amazing! She did our engagement shoot also and loved our pictures so much we used them all on our wedding day as part of our decor. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Mike · Married on 06/15/2018

When your guests are telling you how awesome your photographer is, then you know you picked the right one.

After our first meeting with Luke, my wife and I left feeling very comfortable and confident, and knew we were leaving the most important photos of our lives in the right hands.

Luke has a killer sense of humor, gobs of patience, and of course, he is DAMN good at what he does and will go above and beyond to get the best shots possible.

Well done, my friend!

Luke Wayne Photography 31

Daniel · Married on 06/09/2018

Luke was an absolute pleasure to work with. So professional and responsive. He is a real talent behind the camera. Would 100% recommend him for any occasion to our friends.

Kerby · Married on 06/02/2018

Our experience with Luke this past June was phenomenal! Luke was a huge part in making our wedding day so stress free and helping it run so smoothly, you can tell that he has great experience in this field! Luke and his assistant Ashley, we both so professional and enjoyable to be around all night long! They truly captured what a beautiful and amazing day we had with all of our family and friends. Luke posted teaser photos the very next day and delivered our online gallery just weeks later! It was truly like Christmas when we received them and got to re-live the whole day over again! I would 100% without hesitation recommend Luke Wayne Photography! We are so thrilled with the way our Wedding day went and all of the photos we have received! Thank you again for everything Luke and Ashley, you guys were amazing!

Luke Wayne Photography 32
    Luke Wayne Photography 33
    Luke Wayne Photography 34
    Luke Wayne Photography 35

Caroline · Married on 05/27/2018

Luke is, in one word, phenomenal. After the first look at his website, I knew he was my wedding photographer. The deal was sealed when my mom found him separately and told me I had to check this guy out. Luke’s talent is obvious and his photos speak for themselves, but perhaps the best thing about Luke, is Luke! He is amazing. Incredibly responsive, patient, easy going, and always down to have some fun. I live out state for school and was quite the absentee bride, Luke was such a trooper. He even Facetimed with me so I could ask all my questions!

One of best things about Luke is his personality- fun, open, very personable and caring. He wants to know his clients and produce photographs complementing their personalities. My husband is not comfortable having his photo taken and was very resistant to engagement photos. Not only did Luke brave below freezing weather to go hiking with us for it, but by the end he had my husband laughing, chatting easily, and feeling more comfortable. That rapport came back on wedding day and resulted in some breathtaking and amazing wedding photos. Not only did my husband love Luke, my entire bridal party could not stop talking about how fun and talented he was.

Our wedding photos are a testament to Luke’s talent. My bridal party was a rowdy and ridiculous bunch…no one could keep a straight face the moment Luke and Ashley arrived, yet wonderful, candid and beautiful pictures still happened. He made sure to ask if we wanted any special photographs and got all the family photos done in a timely manner so everyone could enjoy cocktail hour. We had rain all day, but Luke utilized our venue and captured beautiful shots. When the weather cooperated, we got some great twilight and outdoor shots too! We could not be happier with choosing Luke as our wedding photographer. We highly recommend him to everyone and guys, seriously, he’s getting really popular so BOOK NOW before he’s full! Thank you Luke!! Much love from Caroline and Aaron!

Sent on 07/07/2018
    Luke Wayne Photography 43
    Luke Wayne Photography 44

Thank you Caroline!!!! :-) You guys were an absolute pleasure

Brooke · Married on 05/26/2018

Luke was a pleasure to work with from our very first meeting, to our engagement photos, and our long wedding day! Having never done a personal photo shoot, Luke made us very comfortable during our engagement session! He had no problem meeting us at our location about an hour away. We had lots of laughs and wound up with some amazing pictures that we will treasure forever! He was very flexible and accommodating when working with us on our long wedding day. He and Ashley were always there to capture the big and little moments of our day, however they were never in the way of what was happening. They brought a ton of energy and plenty of fun, unique ideas including finding the perfect spot at Elizabeth Park and some playful photos with soft serve ice cream - perfect for a hot wedding day! After the wedding, Luke was quick to send us our photos which are amazing! We could not have asked for a better photographer! We would absolutely recommend him to anyone. Our wedding would not have been the same without Luke Wayne!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Luke Wayne Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke!!! :-)

Shannon · Married on 05/06/2018

I can't say enough great things about having Luke as our wedding photographer. He is absolutely incredible to work with. As soon as we met with him we knew he'd be awesome. He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed, he's fun and energetic, and his shots are gorgeous. Everyone is swooning over how beautiful our wedding (and engagement!) photos turned out. He captured our day perfectly, and I really can't thank him enough for it. If you want the best wedding photos, and the best photographer to work with, Luke is it!