Luke Wayne Photography Reviews

Luke Wayne Photography 6
Luke Wayne Photography 7

Sara Bouchard · Married on 09/08/2019

Simply the best

Luke was wonderful to work with and I wouldn’t have chosen anyone else to capture our wedding day. Our families and friends had great feedback and Luke is such a pleasure to watch work as he helps set the moments and captures perfect shots.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Payeur · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly Recommend

Working with Luke was a great experience from start to finish. He was extremely professional, creative and fun. We were very happy with the day and the pictures that came from it.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Rossitto · Married on 08/04/2019

Luke was fun, timely and a wonderful photographer to work with!

Luke made everyone so happy and was so much fun to work with. Not to mention our photos are beautiful!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Emily Glynn (Rollins) · Married on 08/03/2019

Beyond amazing photographer

Luke is an amazing photographer! His work is stunning! As soon as a I met Luke, I felt comfortable and knew he was exactly who I was looking for to capture my wedding day! My husband and I had a great time with him and his 2nd shooter Ashley. It was as if they were instantly our friends and they made the day so much fun! They were a dream to work with. We HIGHLY recommend Luke Wayne photography!! We will def be using him to photograph future big events in our life!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Kali

Kali Lucenti · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Photographer...Hands Down

Vendors can truly make or break your wedding experience, Luke Wayne Photography MADE our special day and created memories so we can relive it over and over again. Not only did Luke and his second photographer Ashley capture the most beautiful pictures and moments, they were a pleasure to work with throughout the day. We had a huge wedding party (~30 in total) and a large wedding (Just under 300)....they were just the right balance of fun/laid back and assertive to get the job done. And the creativity... we did pictures in City Hall, At the Arch in Hartford, the Church our Venue, etc... they delivered so many beautiful, creative photos that I couldn't have ever dreamed of on my own.

All and all, I absolutely recommend Luke Wayne Photography and appreciate them being a part of our special day. Thank you Luke & Ashley!!!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Luke Wayne Photography 12
    Luke Wayne Photography 13
    Luke Wayne Photography 14

Danielle Radke · Married on 07/20/2019

You will not be disappointed!

Luke is incredibly talented, professional and will do everything he can to make your photographs everything you've dreamt of! Before even committing, Luke met with us to see if it would be a good "fit." He showed us his portfolio of weddings similar to the look we were trying to achieve and we knew right away he would be perfect! From our engagement shoot to our wedding almost a year later, he felt like an old friend. He made my husband, who is a little shy, feel totally comfortable.
    Most importantly, he captured who we really are as a couple. Luke did everything we asked, from formal family photos, to ones of us just laughing together and even our beloved dog. He understood the unique feel of our backyard wedding and captured everything perfectly. Someone even commented that they can feel our love through our photos. They are everything I wanted and more. You will not be disappointed by hiring Luke. He goes above and beyond for his couples. We are so appreciative of having these lasting memories, thank you Luke!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Jaclyn · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing :)

Working with Luke was everything I thought it was going to be and more! He is so awesome, super attentive and will assist you in accomplishing your wedding day desires! At our wedding we had the pleasure of being photographed by Ashley & Mike and boy they do a fantastic job! They captured the day and our relationship perfectly! They were so easy going and made taking a ton of photos a lot of fun!! I would highly recommend using Luke Wayne Photography! :)

Sent on 08/17/2019

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2019

Absolutely amazing

Hiring Luke for our wedding was the best thing we could have ever done. He captured our day perfectly! The photos were absolutely stunning and we are in love with them. Luke is not only an awesome photographer but amazing to work with. I felt like he was just another guest at the wedding, he made us feel so comfortable and we loved hanging out with him. I can’t recommend him enough !!! You need to hire him to do your pictures, you won’t be disappointed!!!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Luke Wayne Photography 20
  • Kait

Kait · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Wedding Photographer

Selecting Luke Wayne Photography as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made! We knew from our initial meeting that Luke and Ashley were the right choice for us. Luke and Ashley went above and beyond throughout the entire process, even in inclement weather. They braved the fog and rain to shoot our engagement photos and managed to make us have a fun time despite the weather. Our engagement photos were beautiful and I received so many remarks from family about how great they were.

Ashley did an incredible job on our wedding day capturing every moment and detail. When reviewing our wedding photos, I cried all over again because it brought me right back to our special day and the love that was felt and shared. Ashley is incredibly talented, patient and has a special way of making you feel comfortable and that you can be yourself. Luke and Ashley produced the most beautiful pictures and I feel so lucky to have these pictures for a lifetime. Family and friends remarked endlessly about how beautiful the pictures were and what a great job Luke and Ashley did!

Selecting Luke Wayne Photography as your wedding photographer is one of the best decisions you will make! I feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with them.

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Luke Wayne Photography 27
  • kerri

kerri · Married on 06/08/2019

Easy going, creative, talented

Luke was a preserved vendor from our venue. When we were calling photographers, Luke stood out because he was so easy to talk to and knowledgeable. He did our engagement photos which were a ton of fun and he helped coach us through “posing”. He was on the phone with me whenever I had ANY question or concern about the day. On the wedding day, he was just a part of our group and could command our rambunctious wedding party when necessary and was so attentive to every little special moment - like when my MOH passed her handkerchief to my husband unexpectedly during the ceremony. Ashley his second shooter was also amazing on the day of and I loved having preferred vendors because they knew all the good spots!

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Luke Wayne Photography 33
    Luke Wayne Photography 34
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/07/2019

The best decision we made for our wedding!

Where can we start about Luke?! Don't even search for anyone else!!! We never even considered another photographer once we met him at our venue. From the moment we met, we immediately had a bond with Luke that we hadn't gotten from anyone else. His striking pictures drew us in, and his friendly and funny, yet professional demeanor made us never want to leave him.
    His work is beautiful and his way of caring and understand is amazing. As soon as we met him at his studio and hired him we immediately started planning our engagement pictures. Luke took a weekend and travelled to New York City for us so we could take our pictures in the beautiful Central Park. I had sent him some inspiration pictures from Pinterest and he immediately read our minds and knew exactly the look we were going for. When I stupidly forget to take my hair elastic off my wrist, he was right in it seeing all the details and made sure I took it off immediately!

Fast forward to our wedding and when it came to the pictures, we didn't need to worry about ANYTHING! He came to my bridal suite where I was getting ready to document everything, even going as far as to take my jewelry and our rings and finding the perfect place outside to photograph them.
    Luke's co-shooter Mary Beth was with my husband and his guys in their suite getting ready and had so much fun with them!
    We went to the wedding venue and Luke had an incredible way of shooting things I knew I wanted pictures of but was so busy to ask for! He was there for it all and captured our day perfectly.
    When it came time for family pictures I was scared I wouldn't get my blended family and my husbands family in all the photos. But without even providing a list, Luke knew just the right pictures to take and how to corral all of our families to be ready for them.
    We had found some wedding pictures he had taken previously that we wanted to copy and he was more than happy to do, including a champagne pop in the dark. Never could I have expected to get these beautiful photos with me and my husband in them until we met Luke.
    All these decisions for your wedding are so important and you want to be sure you make the right ones, and know that hiring Luke to capture your special day will be the easiest and best decision you make!!
    After it all, we see Luke not just as a vendor we booked, but as a friend we hope to keep in touch with for a long time to come.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Luke Wayne Photography 35
    Luke Wayne Photography 36
    Luke Wayne Photography 37

Amy Lipka · Married on 06/07/2019

The best experience

To the couple that didn't know how to shop around for a wedding photographer, wanted high quality photos, someone who made you feel comfortable, but also didn't break the bank. Ashley and Luke are the photographers for you. We unfortunately hired a photographer - and got pictures back that we absolutely hated, and felt defeated afterwards... we were recommended to Luke Wayne Photography through a close friend who also worked in the wedding industry. Immediately Ashley and Luke welcomed us into their studio and showed us recent pictures they've taken, as well as showed us their styles, that way there was 100% transparency. They worked with us, and our budget, especially since we had already lost money with the first photographer. We met and did a engagement shoot with Ashley and when we walked back to our cars, both looked at each other smiling, knowing already we were going to LOVE the pictures, the experience itself was so different than what we had first gone through. Ashley is very professional, yet sweet and very down to earth. I felt like I had a friend taking pictures of us. During the wedding, Ashley and her second photographer Mike, knew exactly where to be when, kept the day going, & I honestly don't remember seeing them often but they captured the best moments, and so many of them.
    I highly recommend Luke Wayne Photography, you'll be so happy to get it right the first time.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 05/24/2019

The best!!!!!

Where do I start- Luke did our engagement pictures last year and he did a phenomenal job, we had not so great weather and he still helped us to make the best of it! My husband and I had no stress dealing with Luke, he was always quick to respond and very personable whenever we spoke.

On our wedding day Luke and Ashley were amazing! They both helped to make everyone feel a little more comfortable with the camera and make us laugh. The day flew by and the both of them were able to capture our most special moments. Luke didn’t hesitate to climb into the nearest tree to make sure he got the absolute best shot. I cannot say enough good things about them, my pictures arrived in a little over 2 weeks and I cannot stop looking at them. I highly recommend Luke and I can’t thank him enough!!!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Luke Wayne Photography 38
    Luke Wayne Photography 39
    Luke Wayne Photography 40
    Luke Wayne Photography 41
    Luke Wayne Photography 42
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 02/22/2019

Easy to work with and very talented!

My husband and I are not particularly comfortable in front of the camera - much preferring to be behind it! - but Luke and his assistant Ashley were phenomenal to work with, made us feel comfortable, and procured an amazing number of fantastic shots. The shots are well composed and creative, and everyone we've shown them to has loved them. But perhaps more importantly is their easy-going yet professional manner that puts you at ease to start. And they always seem to get the shot without detracting from the moment. I would highly recommend Luke to any and all couples looking for creative, fun, and classy wedding photos.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Emily Russo · Married on 01/05/2019

Simply excellent.

Not only is Luke (and his second shooter Ashley) an extremely talented photographer, but Luke is also super nice and very funny! When he arrived, I was incredibly overwhelmed. Luke was being hysterical and it helped me ease into taking the photos. He was able to make a beautiful moment out of a stressful time by taking photos of me looking out a window and my bridesmaids looking at me. You can see the portraits where he brought me from crying to laughing in chronological order as I'm standing by the window. Luke was also very accommodating with our budget and took all the stress of photos of me on our wedding day. I completely forgot Luke was there at the reception and then was surprised with hundreds of amazing photos a month later. A few of my guests have already asked for Luke's contact info after our wedding.

Sent on 02/02/2019
    Luke Wayne Photography 43

Jevfrey · Married on 12/30/2018

Talented. High Energy. Fun. Professional.

My wife and I interviewed many photographers for our recent wedding. When we met Luke in his studio in Collinsville, we both immediately knew he was the photographer for us. Professional. High energy. Fun. Talented. The albums he showed us contained beautiful pictures from his past shoots. You could see that Luke went the distance to find the “right shot.” Climbing a tree to get the perfect lighting for a picture is definitely going above and beyond. When we did our engagement shoot in Collinsville Center, we had a blast and our photos totally surpassed our expectations. The wedding was no different. He took all the customary shots of the ceremony and family and then some ..... seemingly capturing the perfect lighting and angle in each shot. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Jennifer Lu · Married on 12/15/2018

Awesome Wedding Photographer

Wedding photography was at the very top of my list of "stuff I need to get right" when I was planning my long distance wedding because the photos are what you end up keeping after the wedding! My now husband and I currently live in Michigan but we decided to have our wedding in Massachusetts because most of my family and friends are in that area. On top of that, we were getting married in December, and I was nervous about the winter light and how that would affect photos. I don't remember exactly how I found Luke's page but it must of been somewhere in the rabbit hole of flipping through online galleries and reviews. I just remember seeing gorgeous images of a couple who had a snowy wedding so I decided to message him.

Luke was super prompt in replying, and we managed to hash out a Skype phone call that worked for both of our busy schedules. He was super nice and funny when we talked and he made it easy for me to choose the right package that I needed.

He made sure to stay in contact with me during the process and checked in before the big day so we could finalize my schedule. Both Luke and his assistant were fantastic on the wedding day! David and I are both awkward photography subjects but he made it easy to pose and have fun. I got so many pictures afterwards (took about a month) and all of my friends and family loved looking through the online gallery. I also really liked getting a separate USB drive with all of my photos on them! These are such a great keepsake and I know I'll be looking and relooking at them for years to come. Thanks again Luke!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic!!

It was such a pleasure to have Luke photograph us on our wedding day. Not only were the photos absolutely amazing, but he made getting our pictures taken such an easy and enjoyable part of the day! He was so easy to work with and his second shooter, Ashley, was also a joy to have with us as well. We couldn't have been happier with the overall experience!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Jennifer Papp · Married on 10/28/2018

Energized and ready for the party !

Luke did an amazing job capturing our memories of our wedding day. He took us on an adventure to capture the leaves and grounds that we chose specifically for the beauty and pictures it would capture. We aren’t that easy photographic couple but he had a way to really make us feel natural and comfortable to really capture our personalities. I would recommend him to anyone willing to go for an adventure on your wedding day and take a little risk to get the pictures you will also cherish!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Deb Tucker · Married on 10/05/2018

Awesome Photographer

Luke was absolutely amazing with our kids wedding. He captured the most precious moments for an event that we will never forget. By far the most amazing photographer that we have ever met. We highly recommend him for any event and hope that he will be available for the rest of our 4 children's weddings - Deb and Alan Tucker

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Margaret

Margaret Schroder · Married on 10/05/2018

The absolute best!

Luke is the absolute best!!! Not only did he capture our day more perfectly than we could have ever imagined, but he was amazing to work with beginning to end! We are certainly not models, but Luke made us feel comfortable and relaxed, resulting in the most beautiful photos. His responsiveness, sense of humor, and overall personality are just a few things on the long list of reasons he is so great to work with! He made the whole process so enjoyable, and for that we are forever grateful. Thanks to Luke, we will always be able to look back and relive the best day through his gorgeous photos. We would 100% recommend Luke to anyone looking for an incredible photographer and person!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • U

Liz Sesto · Married on 09/23/2018

Outstanding Photographer Who Really Captures Color In His Photos

Luke and his partner Ashley were fantastic! They took amazing pictures and made our wedding day that much more special. The way that Luke is able to capture color really makes him stand out compared to other photographers. We knew as soon as we met him and saw his portfolio that he was going to be our photographer. He also has a great easy going personality which is helpful with the typical wedding day stress.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Heather Dumond · Married on 09/21/2018

Excellent!

Great work! Beautiful pictures! Great Person! We couldn't be happier with our photos of special days!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2018

The pictures came out absolutely beautiful - exceeded my expectations. The wedding is only 1 day, but pictures are forever! Luke was great at efficiently getting the necessary photos, was so fun to work with, and made the picture taking easy. Would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018