84 Reviews for Luke Wayne Photography

Toning (1)
Video (1)
Canvas (1)
83 Luke Wayne Photography Reviews

Luke ( and his second shooter) are absolute professionals. He is amazing to work with and makes taking pictures fun. We chose to work with Luke after being in a wedding he shot and loving his personality and work. On our wedding day he went above and beyond. He captured every special moment. We love his pictures and his candids are some of our favorites. We received our pictures within weeks of our wedding date and they are beautiful! We can't wait for these picture to be shared for the rest of our lives and hopefully beyond our years. Luke may not realize it but he documents history for families that will last forever, truly a special thing. He is a true professional and an enthusiastic photograph that I wish every couple had the opportunity to work with!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When your guests are telling you how awesome your photographer is, then you know you picked the right one.

After our first meeting with Luke, my wife and I left feeling very comfortable and confident, and knew we were leaving the most important photos of our lives in the right hands.

Luke has a killer sense of humor, gobs of patience, and of course, he is DAMN good at what he does and will go above and beyond to get the best shots possible.

Well done, my friend!

Profile Picture Mike, 6/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Luke was an absolute pleasure to work with. So professional and responsive. He is a real talent behind the camera. Would 100% recommend him for any occasion to our friends.

Profile Picture Daniel, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our experience with Luke this past June was phenomenal! Luke was a huge part in making our wedding day so stress free and helping it run so smoothly, you can tell that he has great experience in this field! Luke and his assistant Ashley, we both so professional and enjoyable to be around all night long! They truly captured what a beautiful and amazing day we had with all of our family and friends. Luke posted teaser photos the very next day and delivered our online gallery just weeks later! It was truly like Christmas when we received them and got to re-live the whole day over again! I would 100% without hesitation recommend Luke Wayne Photography! We are so thrilled with the way our Wedding day went and all of the photos we have received! Thank you again for everything Luke and Ashley, you guys were amazing!

Profile Picture Kerby, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Luke is, in one word, phenomenal. After the first look at his website, I knew he was my wedding photographer. The deal was sealed when my mom found him separately and told me I had to check this guy out. Luke’s talent is obvious and his photos speak for themselves, but perhaps the best thing about Luke, is Luke! He is amazing. Incredibly responsive, patient, easy going, and always down to have some fun. I live out state for school and was quite the absentee bride, Luke was such a trooper. He even Facetimed with me so I could ask all my questions!

One of best things about Luke is his personality- fun, open, very personable and caring. He wants to know his clients and produce photographs complementing their personalities. My husband is not comfortable having his photo taken and was very resistant to engagement photos. Not only did Luke brave below freezing weather to go hiking with us for it, but by the end he had my husband laughing, chatting easily, and feeling more comfortable. That rapport came back on wedding day and resulted in some breathtaking and amazing wedding photos. Not only did my husband love Luke, my entire bridal party could not stop talking about how fun and talented he was.

Our wedding photos are a testament to Luke’s talent. My bridal party was a rowdy and ridiculous bunch…no one could keep a straight face the moment Luke and Ashley arrived, yet wonderful, candid and beautiful pictures still happened. He made sure to ask if we wanted any special photographs and got all the family photos done in a timely manner so everyone could enjoy cocktail hour. We had rain all day, but Luke utilized our venue and captured beautiful shots. When the weather cooperated, we got some great twilight and outdoor shots too! We could not be happier with choosing Luke as our wedding photographer. We highly recommend him to everyone and guys, seriously, he’s getting really popular so BOOK NOW before he’s full! Thank you Luke!! Much love from Caroline and Aaron!

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/27/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Luke was a pleasure to work with from our very first meeting, to our engagement photos, and our long wedding day! Having never done a personal photo shoot, Luke made us very comfortable during our engagement session! He had no problem meeting us at our location about an hour away. We had lots of laughs and wound up with some amazing pictures that we will treasure forever! He was very flexible and accommodating when working with us on our long wedding day. He and Ashley were always there to capture the big and little moments of our day, however they were never in the way of what was happening. They brought a ton of energy and plenty of fun, unique ideas including finding the perfect spot at Elizabeth Park and some playful photos with soft serve ice cream - perfect for a hot wedding day! After the wedding, Luke was quick to send us our photos which are amazing! We could not have asked for a better photographer! We would absolutely recommend him to anyone. Our wedding would not have been the same without Luke Wayne!

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

I can't say enough great things about having Luke as our wedding photographer. He is absolutely incredible to work with. As soon as we met with him we knew he'd be awesome. He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed, he's fun and energetic, and his shots are gorgeous. Everyone is swooning over how beautiful our wedding (and engagement!) photos turned out. He captured our day perfectly, and I really can't thank him enough for it. If you want the best wedding photos, and the best photographer to work with, Luke is it!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Going with Luke was absolutely one of the best decisions I made! From the first meeting Luke was both professional and personable and made me and my husband feel like we were making the right choice. We quickly decided to go with Luke after meeting him and made our engagement photo appointment. He was very accommodating and worked the photos into be and my husbands busy schedule. He got our engagement photos back to us very quickly, I believe within a week! Neither me or my husband are very fond of taking photos but Luke made it easy. He gave a little direction as well as taking candid photos and it really helped make both me and my husband very comfortable the whole time. The day of the wedding everything went so smoothly and we actually had fun taking pictures with Luke. He was very patient taking all of my family photos, much more patient then myself. He is an amazing photographer and a very friendly person that is easy to talk to. I couldn't wait to see the results of my photos! Once they came in I was absolutely thrilled!! They could not have come out better. Seriously, Luke is the best, if you are considering him, he is a fantastic choice. The quality of his work is worth the price that he gave us. He made our fantastic wedding day even better.

Profile Picture Megan, 3/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Luke and the second photographer were amazing! Obviously the photos came out FANTASTIC but he was great! You don’t feel like there is even a photographer around! He kept us laughing the entire time and would listen to what we wanted. We booked Luke about a year in advance and it was so easy working with him and scheduling meetings. If you want not only great photos but an overall nice dude to do it definitely schedule your event with Luke Wayne!

PS- he went out in the snow in a tee shirt to find the perfect spot for our photos

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, Engagement Shoot

We hired Luke to photograph our wedding, and he was just a pleasure to work with. He was fast and responsive and really spent time getting to know us. His photos were very high quality; plus, he was a lot of fun! We would definitely recommend him to others. xo, Kathy and Mark

Profile Picture kathy, 11/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Luke was so personable from the beginning! He made my husband and I so comfortable. He made our day stress free and fun! Not only are we thrilled with our photos, the whole experience with Luke couldn't have been any better! He is very talented! Stop your search for a photographer here and book Luke! You will be so happy you did! I will be recommending Luke to everyone i know that needs a photographer!

Profile Picture Alexis, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough about how wonderful Luke and his assistant were for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. Not only were the pictures exquisite, but their manner while they were dealing with our family and friends was beyond professional. They were thoughtful and very tuned in to the dynamics of our families, and they captured the essence of this most beautiful wedding and reception. We also enjoyed their senses of humor! We will always be grateful for their expertise and kindness, and I would highly recommend Luke Wayne Photography to anyone who is considering hiring him for their photography needs! Maryanne Healy

Profile Picture Maryanne, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best vendor we used!! From the beginning, Luke was super flexible and responsive. We met Luke at a vendor showcase The Riverview was hosting and immediately knew we wanted him to shoot our wedding.

Both Luke and his second shooter, Ashley, were so personable and friendly to work with - it felt more like working with friends than hiring someone to shoot your wedding.

Before the wedding I had provided Luke some photos ideas that I had found and he seamlessly slipped those shots into the rest of the photos he was taking. It was important to me to get candid shots of the wedding and less staged photos. Luke was able to capture the true essence of our wedding through he photography and we can't thank him enough!

I agree with Lisa and Adam's review -- "Don't think or hesitate, JUST BOOK HIM! :)"

Profile Picture Emily, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files

I without a doubt recommend Luke to all you future brides/grooms out there!!
He is not only a phenomenal photographer but all around genuine and amazing individual to spend your wedding day with. Luke and his assistant were personable, had a fantastic sense of humor and most importantly, felt like he was part of our wedding party. We would do this all over again just to work with Luke!! Our wedding was on a cloudy mid-October day. Daylight turned in to darkness quick and he was prepared with the proper lighting to give us the most stunning photographs of our families and bridal party. His creative mind and quick thinking led to some pretty amazing pictures! Thank you, Luke, for capturing our day so perfectly!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

We are beyond pleased with our entire experience with Luke Wayne. We are both people who don’t like to have the attention on us or pictures of ourselves. But Luke made us feel so comfortable the day of our wedding! He is super professional, creative, and makes sure your pictures are perfect! We highly recommend Luke!!!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Luke did an amazing job! The pictures of my wedding and engagement shoot came out amazing and they were more than I could have hoped for! He captured the emotion of the whole day from getting ready, to the cermony and reception! Very creative! He is so easy going and fun to work with! I know would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Katy, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits

Can't say enough amazing things about Luke. We interviewed many photographers and stopped looking as soon as we found Luke. My husband and I are not people who love to get photographed but he makes you feel so comfortable, making jokes, totally on the same page with our sense of humor and just a joy to work with. On the day of the wedding, I did not have to worry about anything- no shot list, no recommendations, etc. He made 100% sure to get all the photos he knew we wanted, reminding us at dinner to stand with my grandma for a shot, and captured the entire night. Most importantly, the photos came out ABSOLUTLEY STUNNING. Our families loved him, the wedding crowd loved him, his second shooter was also phenomenal. Book this guy!

Profile Picture Tori, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We liked Luke once we met him. Very personable and worked within our budget. Looked through his photography books which were beautiful. Very talented.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Luke was fantastic to work with for our wedding in September! We were planning everything from Hawaii and he made it so easy to get things squared away and answered every question that I had leading up to the big day. On the day of the wedding he was very efficient and that made the entire photo process seamless. Everyone in our wedding party loved working with him and his second shooter for the day. Luke put an emphasis on candid pictures and really capturing the moments that evening and they all came out amazing! Could not be happier and I would absolutely recommend him as a down to earth, professional, and fun wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photographer was probably the most important vendor for me, and I am SO GLAD we went with Luke. My husband and I did not stop laughing the entire time we were with Luke both during our engagement photos and our wedding. Not only did we end up with the perfect photos of our wedding day (we really can't decide which ones to frame), we had the absolute best time with Luke. He is responsive, professional and so much fun. We really can't say enough good things about our entire experience, from the first email to getting our wedding pictures. He loves what he does and you can tell!

Profile Picture Becky, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

From our first meeting to delivery of our photos Luke was a pleasure to work with! Nestled in Luke's cozy home office where we first met to discuss our wedding we quickly began to feel as though we were chatting with a friend and not a "camera for hire." My husband and I were overwhelmed by all the beautiful shots from our engagement shoot, but were even further impressed by how quickly he delivered them to us. We loved our engagement photos so much we had several poster size enlargements made that adorned the hallway entryway of our reception venue. Luke's experience in the industry was immensely helpful, he helped us adjust our day of timeline to make sure everything went off without a hitch. Well the camera often makes me shy away, Luke managed to capture really authentic moments and not just those "smile for the camera" forced expressions. We all have that relative that try as they might is about as photo friendly as a sea sick crocodile - well at our wedding they are smiling in frame worthy photos thanks to Luke's magic! Highly reccommend.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Luke was unbelievably awesome, the quality of his photos speaks for themselves from the samples he provides on his website and blog. He is not only friendly and approachable but extremely professional and holds himself to the highest standard. You can not go wrong with choosing Luke Wayne photography, he really makes your whole experience easy and enjoyable :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Luke was the first photographer we met with for our wedding that was in August 2017. Not only was he our first but also our last. Once we met him we knew we didn't have to look any further. His personality and creativity won us over from the second we met him. Luke did an amazing job on our engagement photos and the wedding pictures came out even better. He is so responsive and is happy to do whatever you'd like him to. He was flexible with us throughout the entire wedding day which made our day even better. We absolutely loved his assistant photographer, Ashley. They are a perfect pair together and continuously bounce ideas off of each other, making the pictures even better! Every couple knows that their wedding day is going to fly by and they'll sit and wonder how will they ever remember all the special moments that happened throughout the day. Luke will capture all of those moments and help your remember them for a lifetime. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a wedding photographer - you will not regret it!

Photo
Profile Picture Haley, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Luke's photos speak for themselves, but the reason you need to book him for your wedding is because he is fantastic to work with! My husband and I are slightly awkward/camera shy and Luke made us feel so comfortable - thanks to that, our photos ended up coming out great! Seriously, amazing. As soon as you meet him, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about!

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter