Floral Studio, Ramona, CA 92065 Map · Phone number

About Luis Vasquez Floral Designs Events

Luis vasquez Floral Designs "Creates Floral's with a unquie Flair" We will work with your vision to make it a reality.We work with your budget and style.Luis has been designing for 9yrs and was the visionary behind a local favorite Casino. We do deliver to Barona ,Mount Woodson, Pine hills lodge and San Diego County.Call us today and book a consultation.

Follow Luis Vasquez Floral Designs Events on

adforwedns
CIMG0755

3 Reviews for Luis Vasquez Floral Designs Events

Emily · Married on 05/12/2012

Luis made perfect flowers for us, and was the best priced around! He made the most beautiful bouquets based off my loose description and ideas of what I wanted. They were more gorgeous than anything on the website, and I was more than happy.
    My bouquet was spectacular. I wanted an organic feel and too keep in season, but also to stand out as a bride. He captured that exact feel!

Sent on 01/16/2013

Anna · Married on 09/27/2007

I only ordered a few bouquets from this vendor, but it was still very affordable and very well done. He even made some last-minute changes for me at my request just hours before the wedding at no extra charge. I use this vendor for ALL my floral needs! He has a unique style that most flower shops just don't have.

Sent on 06/03/2008

Allie · Married on 10/13/2012

Luis actually did the flowers for my wedding on October 13th. By the time I got to picking out my florist, I was getting a bit burnt out on interviewing vendors. But Luis was wonderful and I didn't have a second thought about hiring him as my florist. First, he was willing to work within my budget. I gave him a number and he tailored the bouquets and other accessories to work with that number. We had a meeting with him at his shop to go over everything I needed and what I was looking for.

Now, I'll admit that I didn't give him a lot of direction. The flowers were something I hadn't spent a lot of time thinking about. I pretty much gave him a color scheme and then told him some flowers I would prefer to use. And then I said I would trust his judgment. When I finally saw my bridal bouquet on the day of, I just about cried. It was the most beautiful bouquet I'd seen. It was perfect. All of the flowers turned out wonderfully.

Overall, Luis was a pleasure to work with. He was easy to get a hold of. I was able to amend my order a couple of times (adding centerpieces and pew florals after our initial meeting). For an extra fee, he was able to deliver my bouquets to the church and then go set up the centerpieces at our reception site, which was a huge help. He called me the week of to make sure everything was still on schedule and there were no issues. He was just great all around and I would recommend him to any brides out there who need a florist!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Luis Vasquez Floral Designs Events FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Altar Decor
    Bouquets
    Boutonnieres
    Centerpieces
    Corsages
    Flower Petals

• Floral Studio Ramona, 92065 See on map
    Call for a appt to meet at your venue