Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, MI 48103 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Meet the Team

About Lufru Entertainment

Lufru Entertainment is a premium DJ Service from based out of Ann Arbor. We specialize in weddings and most any other occasion worth dancing for. We deliver a modern and refreshing take on mobile entertainment. From style and aesthetics to an epic dance floor, you can rest assured, with us, you will have the BEST. Wedding. EVER! Our team consists of real DJs who care deeply about their craft. We combine style, technique and a keen attention to the crowd, to consistently deliver quality and fun. We strive to create something as unique as the people we are honored to celebrate with! It is our greatest aim to make your event the best and most distinguished it can possibly be. From intimate local weddings to night life inspired ragers! We will bring your reception to life!

Follow Lufru Entertainment on
Happy guests
angelicamariephotography www angelicamariephotography com haleyandjohnfinchwedding cornmanfarms 1404 51 438606 161048474959737
Custom CDJ table

Videos 7 Videos

99 Reviews for Lufru Entertainment

Cara · Married on 09/21/2019

Tremendously talented!

We hired Luke to provide sound for our wedding ceremony and DJ the reception. We really enjoyed working with him from the start. Specifically, we appreciated how organized he was (he uses an online planner tool that's very user friendly), accessible for questions/ideas, and exceptionally creative. Together with a list of songs we uploaded to his online planner and a couple of phone conversations, Luke crafted a collection of music that was perfect for us and our guests! His music was so dynamic and kept everyone on their feet. To echo what a lot of other reviewers stated, many of our guests also said Luke's the best they've ever heard at a wedding. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Kristy

Kristy V. · Married on 09/07/2019

"Best DJ we have ever heard!!"-our wedding guests

We made the absolute PERFECT decision when choosing Luke to be our hype man for our wedding earlier this month! Working with Luke was seamless. He took the time to get to know us on our initial visit, allowed us to ask questions, and he really took the time figure out the vibe of our wedding! From here, the process was simple! We were able to create our own Spotify playlist so he could see the music we listen to and pull from at the wedding if needed and he had a portal so we could schedule out our wedding day and the music we wanted to hear at that specific time. This portal was so helpful to have for planning our entire wedding as well!

During the ceremony Luke was able to set up mic's and a complete sound system! It was the absolute best audio that I've ever heard during a wedding. YES LUKE!

After the ceremony, it was AMAZING! He played banger after banger in the dance barn :) Our guests continued to come up to us saying it was the BEST reception they have every been to. Luke was always keeping the party going and was open to getting requests from our guests while keeping his vibe flowing! We can't say enough good things about how he controlled the dance floor, our first dances, and introducing us at dinner. It seriously was the most epic party we have been a part of thanks to Luke!

If you want a killer DJ and a pretty cool human to control the sound and vibe of your big day....CHOOSE LUFRU ENTERTAINMENT! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! Cheers!

-Kristy and Ryan Van Bergen

Sent on 09/23/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lufru Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1801
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 656.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

Team of Lufru Entertainment

Luke Frutig

Luke Frutig

DJ Owner/Operator

Derived from my birth name “Luke Frutig” Lufru was my nickname before I ever DJ’ed. Born in 1986, I have spent the majority of my years in Ann Arbor. I’m a DJ, producer, musician, passionate and curious about people, life, and social dynamics. I enjoy doing what I do and my hope is that it shows in my work! I started Dj’ing in 2011 while studying music technology at the University of Michigan. Since then myself and my business have grown and I have had a lot fun in the process. I manage & operate every aspect, from web design, emails, and of course the dance party. My philosophy is in high standards and I take great pride in that. Most of all, it’s a joy and an honor to provide entertainment for great people who really appreciate a great party!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Justin Reed

Justin Reed

DJ MC/Host

Justin Reed is a talented DJ from Ann Arbor Michigan. His Style, personality and love for all types of music makes him a great addition to any wedding celebration!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Ann Arbor Ann Arbor, MI, 48103 See on map
    734-849-3955 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lufru Entertainment)