Seattle, WA 98119 Map · Phone number

About Lucas Mobley Photography

Lucas Mobley Photography is a botique wedding photography studio located in the in Queen Anne.  We specialize in in a relaxed candid approach to photography that allows your clients to be true to themselves.

Follow Lucas Mobley Photography on

• Maria Grinchuk
  • Becky G Studios
  • Celine Koller Photography
  • Katie Day Photos
fe4ee8fc87f6486d 1524001368 86deab728724c510 1524001368 b32e098d76cbaeb3 152400
A Bride at Garden Del Sol
A bride at her downtown Seattle wedding.
A bride at her downtown Seattle wedding.
A bride at her Roche Harbor Wedding.
A bride at her Roche Harbor Wedding.
a Bride at her Olympic Rooftop Pavillion wedding at the Ballard Hotel.
a Bride at her Olympic Rooftop Pavillion wedding at the Ballard Hotel.
Grooms at their Downtown Seattle Wedding.
Grooms at their Downtown Seattle Wedding.
A bride during her wedding at the Olympic Rooftop Pavillon at the Ballard Hotel.
A well dressed couple during their downtown Seattle wedding.
A well dressed couple during their downtown Seattle wedding.
Two grooms at their UW Arboretum wedding.
Two grooms at their UW Arboretum wedding.
First look at during a wedding at Crystal Mountain Resort.
First look at during a wedding at Crystal Mountain Resort.
A lesbian couple laughs before their downtown Seattle elopement.
A lesbian couple laughs before their downtown Seattle elopement.
A bride stands beside a fire during her wedding reception art Crystal Mountain Resort.
Bride and groom at DeLille Cellars
Bride and groom at DeLille Cellars
A Bridesmade during a wedding at Salish lodge.
A Bridesmade during a wedding at Salish lodge.
A groom plays guitar at his Downtown Seattle wedding.
A groom plays guitar at his Downtown Seattle wedding.
A bride kisses her new husband at their wedding at Kiana Lodge.
A bride kisses her new husband at their wedding at Kiana Lodge.
Two guests laugh at a wedding at the MV Skansonia.
Two guests laugh at a wedding at the MV Skansonia.
A wedding party plays games before their Sodo Park wedding.
A wedding party plays games before their Sodo Park wedding.
Two grooms get ready for their wedding at the Four Seasons in Seattle.
Two grooms get ready for their wedding at the Four Seasons in Seattle.
A couple on Mt. Rainier during their Adventure engagement photography session.
A couple on Mt. Rainier during their Adventure engagement photography session.
A couple on Capitol Hill in Seattle during their Adventure Engagement session.
A couple on Capitol Hill in Seattle during their Adventure Engagement session.
A bride to be during her Adventure Engagement session at Snoqualmie pass.
A bride to be during her Adventure Engagement session at Snoqualmie pass.
A couple walks through a snow field during an Adventure Engagement on Mt. Baker.
A same sex couple kiss during sunset at their downtown Seattle wedding.
A same sex couple kiss during sunset at their downtown Seattle wedding.
The bride and groom exit to sparklers at DeLille Cellars.
The bride and groom exit to sparklers at DeLille Cellars.
fe4ee8fc87f6486d 1524001368 86deab728724c510 1524001368 b32e098d76cbaeb3 152400

6 Reviews for Lucas Mobley Photography

Carla · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I are still patting ourselves (and Lucas) on the back for our excellent judgment in hiring him to photograph our engagement session and wedding day.

Lucas has a wonderful philosophy about photography that really resonates with us, and he is both a great observer and a really good listener. His natural curiosity, idealism, and introspection have all combined to help him create images that not only capture the beauty of ordinary life, but also have the power to transport you to another world and another time. All of the photos he's delivered to us have knocked our socks off.

For our engagement shoot, he was on board to make the trip out to Port Townsend and was excited to include our motorcycles as well. My husband was a bit nervous about the shoot but Lucas managed to coax out the silliest and most romantic sides of both our characters. The photos where we're being hams are some of the best. I cried when we saw the finished images for the first time. Lucas captured the essence of my relationship with my husband so earnestly and beautifully. And the wedding photos are even better!

Our wedding took place downtown, and so we traveled on the monorail to Seattle Center for portraits before the ceremony. The photos he took of us outside the EMP are dazzling, and so creative. His remarkable professionalism and people skills really stood out during family portraits. These were supposed to be "casual," but these things invariably seem stressful in the moments before the ceremony, when it feels like the clock is ticking and some folks really don't want to pose for photos. Lucas herded the crowd with lightning speed and impeccable manners, and in the photos we all look relaxed, happy, and natural. Sheer wizardry!

If we got married all over again, we'd still choose Lucas as our photographer. He's one of a kind, and we'll cherish his images for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 01/23/2016

Kayla · Married on 09/20/2014

Lucas did the photography for our wedding last fall, and he and his work are both amazing.

I should start by saying that I am extremely unphotogenic and generally can't even hold it together in front of a camera, so the fact that he got more than one picture of me looking nice is some sort of photography miracle. And there were a lot more than one!

He fit himself into our entire day and got pictures of every part of it without ever being intrusive. There are pictures from moments where I didn't even know he was there.

He found the cutest bar for pre-ceremony pictures, which are some of my favorite ones. He was a pro at handling family dynamics. (My husband's uncle and grandpa are speaking for the first time in years because he calmly corralled them into a photo. I assume family reconciliation is not part of the package, but it did work for us.)

The pictures themselves are incredible. They are just gorgeous. When I showed my coworkers, one of them begged her daughter to fire her wedding photographer and hire Lucas. They're that good.

Best of all, when I look through our pictures, I feel like I'm reliving every moment of our wedding day, which is everything I could possibly have hoped for.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Amber · Married on 08/09/2014

Lucas was one of the best parts of our wedding. He was professional, fun, kind and patient. He was sneaky and hidden (not an easy feat for someone over 6 feet tall) but was there when I looked up and wanted him there. He even brought an assistant without charging extra. He impressed everyone from my chic friend who works with photographers to my mom who knows nothing about photography. The pre- and post- wedding process was also wonderful. One of my favorite parts was getting to see all our photos for the first time projected on a big screen.
    I can't say anything about his work that doesn't speak for itself. Just look at it. He's incredible, and I'll be ogling our wedding photos for the rest of my life because he perfectly captured all the moments I hold close in my heart, somehow capturing how the moment felt.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Lucas Mobley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4450
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Toning
    Digital Files
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Toning
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Seattle, 98119 See on map
    2064555978 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lucas Mobley Photography)

Lucas Mobley Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lucas Mobley Photography include in the starting price?

Lucas Mobley Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Proofs

What photography services does Lucas Mobley Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lucas Mobley Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Digital Files
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Toning

What photography styles does Lucas Mobley Photography offer?

Lucas Mobley Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Lucas Mobley Photography offer?

Lucas Mobley Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Lucas Mobley Photography offer for wedding events?

Lucas Mobley Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Lucas Mobley Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lucas Mobley Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.