About Lucas Mobley Photography

Lucas Mobley Photography is a botique wedding photography studio located in the in Queen Anne. We specialize in in a relaxed candid approach to photography that allows your clients to be true to themselves.

Follow Lucas Mobley Photography on

fe4ee8fc87f6486d 1524001368 86deab728724c510 1524001368 b32e098d76cbaeb3 152400
A Bride at Garden Del Sol
A bride at her downtown Seattle wedding.
A bride at her downtown Seattle wedding.
A bride at her Roche Harbor Wedding.
A bride at her Roche Harbor Wedding.
a Bride at her Olympic Rooftop Pavillion wedding at the Ballard Hotel.
a Bride at her Olympic Rooftop Pavillion wedding at the Ballard Hotel.
Grooms at their Downtown Seattle Wedding.
Grooms at their Downtown Seattle Wedding.
A bride during her wedding at the Olympic Rooftop Pavillon at the Ballard Hotel.
A well dressed couple during their downtown Seattle wedding.
A well dressed couple during their downtown Seattle wedding.
Two grooms at their UW Arboretum wedding.
Two grooms at their UW Arboretum wedding.
First look at during a wedding at Crystal Mountain Resort.
First look at during a wedding at Crystal Mountain Resort.
A lesbian couple laughs before their downtown Seattle elopement.
A lesbian couple laughs before their downtown Seattle elopement.
A bride stands beside a fire during her wedding reception art Crystal Mountain Resort.
Bride and groom at DeLille Cellars
Bride and groom at DeLille Cellars
A Bridesmade during a wedding at Salish lodge.
A Bridesmade during a wedding at Salish lodge.
A groom plays guitar at his Downtown Seattle wedding.
A groom plays guitar at his Downtown Seattle wedding.
A bride kisses her new husband at their wedding at Kiana Lodge.
A bride kisses her new husband at their wedding at Kiana Lodge.
Two guests laugh at a wedding at the MV Skansonia.
Two guests laugh at a wedding at the MV Skansonia.
A wedding party plays games before their Sodo Park wedding.
A wedding party plays games before their Sodo Park wedding.
Two grooms get ready for their wedding at the Four Seasons in Seattle.
Two grooms get ready for their wedding at the Four Seasons in Seattle.
A couple on Mt. Rainier during their Adventure engagement photography session.
A couple on Mt. Rainier during their Adventure engagement photography session.
A couple on Capitol Hill in Seattle during their Adventure Engagement session.
A couple on Capitol Hill in Seattle during their Adventure Engagement session.
A bride to be during her Adventure Engagement session at Snoqualmie pass.
A bride to be during her Adventure Engagement session at Snoqualmie pass.
A couple walks through a snow field during an Adventure Engagement on Mt. Baker.
A same sex couple kiss during sunset at their downtown Seattle wedding.
A same sex couple kiss during sunset at their downtown Seattle wedding.
The bride and groom exit to sparklers at DeLille Cellars.
The bride and groom exit to sparklers at DeLille Cellars.
fe4ee8fc87f6486d 1524001368 86deab728724c510 1524001368 b32e098d76cbaeb3 152400

6 Reviews for Lucas Mobley Photography

Kayla · Married on 09/20/2014

Lucas did the photography for our wedding last fall, and he and his work are both amazing.

I should start by saying that I am extremely unphotogenic and generally can't even hold it together in front of a camera, so the fact that he got more than one picture of me looking nice is some sort of photography miracle. And there were a lot more than one!

He fit himself into our entire day and got pictures of every part of it without ever being intrusive. There are pictures from moments where I didn't even know he was there.

He found the cutest bar for pre-ceremony pictures, which are some of my favorite ones. He was a pro at handling family dynamics. (My husband's uncle and grandpa are speaking for the first time in years because he calmly corralled them into a photo. I assume family reconciliation is not part of the package, but it did work for us.)

The pictures themselves are incredible. They are just gorgeous. When I showed my coworkers, one of them begged her daughter to fire her wedding photographer and hire Lucas. They're that good.

Best of all, when I look through our pictures, I feel like I'm reliving every moment of our wedding day, which is everything I could possibly have hoped for.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Amber · Married on 08/09/2014

Lucas was one of the best parts of our wedding. He was professional, fun, kind and patient. He was sneaky and hidden (not an easy feat for someone over 6 feet tall) but was there when I looked up and wanted him there. He even brought an assistant without charging extra. He impressed everyone from my chic friend who works with photographers to my mom who knows nothing about photography. The pre- and post- wedding process was also wonderful. One of my favorite parts was getting to see all our photos for the first time projected on a big screen.
    I can't say anything about his work that doesn't speak for itself. Just look at it. He's incredible, and I'll be ogling our wedding photos for the rest of my life because he perfectly captured all the moments I hold close in my heart, somehow capturing how the moment felt.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Lucas Mobley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Seattle, 98119 See on map