Nashville, TN 37221 Map · Phone number

About Lovinggood's Weddings

Classic and Fun Wedding Photography.

We absolutely love weddings. Everything about them - the excitement, the anticipation, the beauty. We went through the process for our own wedding and loved every minute of it. We know and understand the planning process you're going through. On your wedding day, we handle the photography, because it's our priority for you to focus on having fun in experiencing your very special wedding day. We have invested thousands in professional equipment to ensure we're on the cutting edge, providing the best quality. We can help you lay out a timeline of the day from start to finish for everything you want to accomplish. Lovinggood's Photography is the husband and wife team of Matthew and Hannah Lee Horvath, and we can't wait to meet you!

Please reach out - we love grabbing coffee!
matt@lovinggoods.com

sneakpeekwebrez 1
nicole alan 61

12 Reviews for Lovinggood's Weddings

Erin · Married on 11/18/2017

We just got our photos from the engagement session we had with Lovinggood's Weddings and I AM IN LOVE. Every photo is just perfect! I love that they provided each photo in color and black and white. Matt and Hannah are so kind and easy to work with, which I know can be hard to find in a photographer! I am absolutely thrilled that we found them and cannot wait for the wedding day in November to see all the special moments they'll capture then!!!

Hannah · Married on 09/30/2017

When we first met Hannah & Matt over coffee, they took the time to know us and learn about our relationship. They are so kind & are genuine in their interactions. We had Matt do our engagement photos and our friends & family could not get over the quality. We had a blast shooting them too! Throughout our engagement, they would check in and answer any questions we had. They were so helpful about how to structure the timeline, photo shots, & group shots. On the day of, they were INCREDIBLE! Their professionalism, laid-backness, and joy made it such a fun experience for everyone involved in taking photos (groomsmen/bridesmaids) & for us as the bride & groom. They were attentive to details, gave pointers to our videographer, & were so careful about certain things, like making sure my husband and I didn't see each other while we prayed together (that meant the world!!). I appreciated Hannah's help with my dress and posing. They were so friendly to talk to during the reception & help guide us in our photos. I would HIGHLY recommend Matt & Hannah for any occasion! Our family will certainly be using them for later photo opportunities. We are so grateful we chose them to be their on our special day!

Sasha · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I went to a local bridal show looking for a videographer. We were getting close to seeing all the vendors that attended and we were close to leaving without finding what we were looking for, when we saw Lovinggood's booth and it was too cute not to stop by and see what they had to offer. We fell in love! They were both so sweet and easy going that we knew that we were going to book with them. On the day of the were in the background, on time, and always were making sure that they captured the best moments. We highly recommend Hannah and Matt!

Award

Lovinggood's Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,099.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs