Austin, TX 78748 Map · Phone number

About Lovin' Sugar Cakes

Lovin' Sugar Cakes specializes in hand crafted sugar flowers and beautiful wedding cakes!

During your consultation and tasting, Kendall will meet with you to discuss your ideas and dream cake- and start to put your vision to paper - and then sugar!
We pull inspiration from you & your soon-to-be spouse, your invitations, style, theme, dress & decor to design a custom cake just for you that will leave all your guests raving!

We've mixed the perfect blend of flours to create the best cake in flavor and texture- always gluten free - and so scrumptious that your gluten loving guests will wish for seconds!

Now accepting late 2016 and 2017 brides! Contact me to set up a consultation.

Follow Lovin' Sugar Cakes on

e23c4c728d58bae4 Photo Jan 01 10 48 43 AM
photo jan 01 10 48 43 am

13 Reviews for Lovin' Sugar Cakes

• User6497730 · event on 03/17/2016

Their cakes taste amazing and beautiful. The attention to details is incredible. I can't even imagine how much time she put into our cake.

Sent on 03/18/2016

Andrea · event on 02/07/2016

I've used Lovin' Sugar Cakes on multiple occasions for business and personal needs. Most recently, I needed cupcakes and a cake for our company party. She went above and beyond, creating something that resonated with the entire team. She is unique in themes and design. She is conscientious of details and brings them out not only in design; in flavors as well. I'm constantly amazed by her. She is reliable, true to her craft, and worth every penny.

Sent on 03/19/2016

kevin · event on 01/17/2016

i had serious reservations about the whole gluten free ideal but I was more than proven wrong. I've tried both cakes and cupcakes from here and let me tell you, those were some tasty pastries. Super moist and just the right amount of sweetness so as not to be over powering. Kendall was even nice enough to deliver my treats to me at a local shopping center on my way out of town helping me out a lot. If you can find better baked goods or service then please let me know, but I doubt you will.

Sent on 03/19/2016

Award

Lovin' Sugar Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

• Cakes ROCK!!!
    Cakes ROCK!!! Wedding Cakes

Kendall provides an excellent service as a dedicated gluten free baker, plus she is a very gifted artist!

• Austin, 78748 See on map