Glendora, CA 91741 Map · Phone number

About Lover of Weddings & Coordination

WELCOME!

Lover of weddings is a full-service special events company that provides PHOTOGRAPHY and COORDINATION services. Through creative and organizational team work, we seek to go above and beyond our clients expectations in offering a wide range of service packages and personal products making your special day seamless and memorable.

Check out our site (http://loverofweddings.com) to see current work & send us a note! We'd love to hear from you!

with love, Jess & Kay, THE SOFRANKO SISTERS

Becuase we can't combine categories, we have separate WeddingWire sites for Photography & Coordination. To leave an additional review for photography services, please visit: https://www.weddingwire.com/loverofweddingsphotography

Follow Lover of Weddings & Coordination on

337f179523200ece 1523604216 b82648963ecf1eb8 1523604215 4c019dda8075cd6b 152360

4 Reviews for Lover of Weddings & Coordination

• Miranda

Miranda · Married on 05/13/2017

Oh, where to begin. These two ladies are wonderful. We hired both Jess and Kay for photography & coordination services for our May 2017 wedding in San Diego - and we did not regret it, to say the very least. I found them both through a coworker who hired them for her own wedding, and only had the best of things to say. Because my mom was handling so much of the wedding planning, it was really important to me that we hire a day-of coordinator so she could really relax and enjoy the day itself (I wanted her to take off the “planner” hat). Thanks to Kay, the day went off without a hitch, and everybody was able to enjoy themselves and have a wonderful time. I did not have to worry about a THING the entire day - Kay was there to make sure anything and everything that came up was taken care of. In addition to setting everything up, she was also a huge help with tear down at the end of the night. All of our things were packed very carefully (you can tell she’s done this before), and it made leaving the venue at the end of the night a breeze.

Besides being organized and a super hard worker, Kay is also just so sweet and thoughtful - and I was so glad to have her at the most nerve-wracking moments (like walking down the aisle, for example) coaching me and encouraging me. Best of all, at the end of the night, my mom thanked me for insisting that we hire Kay, because it was clearly the “best decision we made” about our vendor team. Success!

Thank you again Kay & Jess!!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2013

Over and over I would rate Lover of Weddings as a 5 star vendor. If I did not have Kaylyn and Jessica Sofranko as the coordinator and photographer for our wedding, I don't know that the wedding would have been as amazing as it was. They were both intentional and professional throughout the entire process. Kaylyn served as the coordinator for the wedding and made the planning process go so much more smoothly than I ever thought possible. From the moment we decided to use Lover of Weddings as our coordinator/photographer, Kaylyn started to plan. She met with me once a week to see what progress I had made and to go over lists we needed to complete in order to make the wedding happen. She helped me dream up the perfect wedding and also made sure to go over every single possible detail of the day from the moment we woke up until the doors to the venue were locked. She made herself completely available to me as a bride to brainstorm with or to delegate tasks to. Kaylyn was always 50 steps ahead of me in the planning to make sure that everything was covered for the day. On top of that she even made sure to connect with me on a personal level to just see how I was doing throughout the process.

Once the wedding day she had her hands in every detail. She had worked out the schedule with our officiant, the DJ, the venue coordinator, the families, etc. She knew all of our bridal party by name. She made the event run smoothly by making sure everything we had scheduled was on time and that people were in the right places doing the right things. She had so much on her plate and didn't once show a bit of stress. Kaylyn was professional with every vendor, family member, and friend. She smiled the whole day and kept checking in to make sure I was pleased with every aspect of the wedding and was proactive in making sure things were changed and done well. I knew it would be the best wedding imaginable having her in charge of the day and she did not disappoint.

Sent on 01/30/2014
  • User2080527 · 2+ years ago

Lover of Weddings is absolutely fantastic. Kay is a miracle worker. The wedding would have been a disaster without her. All of my family even commented on how amazing a job she did and how they can't imagine what would have happened if we didn't have her. I didn't have to think about a single thing and she took care of everything. Absolutely worth every penny. She was super friendly, knew how to take charge of a situation with respect, and made my life so easy. I would absolutely recommend that everyone I know getting married should hire Lover of Weddings.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Lover of Weddings & Coordination FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning

• Glendora, 91741 See on map