Via Selvaccia 47, località Volognano, Florence, IT 50067 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Deals 1

About Lovely Tuscany

Lovely Tuscany is here to help you planning a fantastic destination wedding in one of the most beautiful region of the world, Tuscany!

Sweet hills, hidden location, and super good food is waiting for you and your guests!

We are based in Firenze and we can help you planning a ceremony in one of the incredible City Hall like Florence, Volterra, San Gimignano, Poppi or just a blessing in a dreamy location, surrounded by olive trees and breathtaking views.

Let us take care of all the details for a unique destination wedding in Tuscany and you will enjoy a stress-free wedding in our magical region!

Follow Lovely Tuscany on

Lovely Tuscany 6
Lovely Tuscany 7

Adrian Fox · Married on 09/09/2019

Lovely Tuscany woop woop 🙌🏻

We could not have had the wedding that we had in Volterra without the amazing help of Lovely Tuscany!!

Laura is super friendly, professional and very attentive in everything that she does and she always put forward excellent recommendations to suit the wedding day that we were looking for.

Our wedding day was simply perfect in every way and we had no stress on the day because we knew that Laura had everything under control so we could relax. Thank you so much for making it a day we will remember forever! 😊

We would highly recommend Lovely Tuscany if you are looking for some help to plan your wedding in Tuscany.

Amy & Adrian (U.K.)

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Lovely Tuscany 8
    Lovely Tuscany 9

Lovely Tuscany's reply:

Thank you so much Amy & Adrian for such lovely words!
    I am very grateful that all my work has been appreciated and that you have experienced one of the best days of your life without stress and surrounded by the love of your family and dearest friends.
    I wish you the best and hope to see you again in our beautiful Tuscany!

Laura
  • Annie

Annie Lee · Married on 08/02/2019

Phenomenal, stress-free experience with a superwoman of a coordinator

I can't believe there was a brief period when I considered not using a wedding coordinator, believing I could do it myself (I'm hyper-organized with my millions of Excel tabs and tables) - but not only am I glad I didn't go down this route, I'm so grateful it was Laura who stitched our special day together.

I got to a point where I had to stop tracking and trusted everything in Laura, who would let us know when we had to do X by Y date, pay A by B date, etc. She found the flowers I wanted that weren't in season, coordinated incredibly well with our photographer, and on the actual day itself, did so many of the little things that helped keep everything smooth and stress-free. We came across a difficult situation where our dream venue (outdoor courtyard) was no longer an option a month before because of construction, and immediately Laura sent information, photos, and details on alternatives.

But it wasn't just about her organizational skills: she was also patient, always responding with understanding even when I was frustrated. In all the details, Laura was two steps ahead: if I asked a question about something, she didn't just have an answer, but her answer was already about how it was already being covered.

I highly recommend Laura and Lovely Tuscany to any couple, because she'll make everything leading up to your day so much easier. Her spunky personality, hilarity and infectious energy made the days leading up to it and the day itself such an incredible joy. Grazie mille, Laura

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Lovely Tuscany 10
    Lovely Tuscany 11
    Lovely Tuscany 12
    Lovely Tuscany 13
    Lovely Tuscany 14

Oh Annie!
    Thank you for this amazing review!
    We had a tough challenge to face, but together we did it!
    It was a pleasure to organize your wedding in San Gimignano and I hope to see you again one day in Tuscany.

All the best to you and Antal :)

Gillian Gladstone · Married on 07/16/2019

Outstanding!

What can we say? From beginning to end our wedding experience with Laura was simply fantastic. In just over a year she organised the most beautiful day for us. She seemed to know exactly what we wanted and made the whole adventure a truly unique and unforgettable one! From venue to flowers, transport and lunch on a terrazza with the whole of Florence at our feet nothing was less than perfect. Her help extended to our entire trip with wine tours and even sourcing a farmacia open on a Sunday! Laura from your very grateful and blessed ‘Scottish couple’ we cannot thank you enough ❤️
    If anyone is thinking of marrying in Tuscany Laura is your woman! We cannot recommend her high enough
    Con tanto affetto
    Mrs and Mrs Gladstone x

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Lovely Tuscany 15
    Lovely Tuscany 16
    Lovely Tuscany 17

Ohhh Gillian & Stephen,
    you are really wonderful people, organizing the wedding with you was a pleasure, not a job.
    Your smiles are the greatest joy for me, besides knowing that I realized the dream of the most important day of your life.
    I thank you for the smiles, the joy in your eyes and the beautiful gift you gave me, you are unforgettable Mr & Mrs Gladstone!
    Un abbraccio,

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 930.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2