Via San Martino, 59, Livorno, IT IT 0024Z Map · Phone number

About La Bottega del Sogno

My name is Luisa Colombini and I am an italian wedding planner.

The idea to dedicate myself to the wedding field started after my studies when I began to work in public relations and event organization. I have worked for two years as event manager with "Simone Rugiati catering" where I got in touch with the wedding reality and at that moment my great passion was born!

The wedding organization is not simply a job.....it is to cultivate an others' dream that at the end will become also your dream.

A wedding planner can either be involved only with key decisions such as finding a venue or hold your hand through every stage......you make the decisions and the planner will make sure it happens.

A professional has a wonderful eye for decoration and style, she should have excellent contacts with other vendors as florist, caterers and photographers and be able to make suitable recommendations to make your day perfect.

I am available for planning the whole wedding organization, specific aspects, or orchestrate only the big day.

Follow La Bottega del Sogno on

pict1947
pict1952
dsc7606

4 Reviews for La Bottega del Sogno

I totally put myself into Luisa Colombini's hands! I live in Paris and when my (now) husband and I decided to get married, we were living and working here; we were really anxious about the whole organization of the wedding we wished to be celebrated in Pisa (Italy). So, definitely not that easy to do by ourselves from Paris...so chatting with an old friend of mine, by chance, I got Luisa's contact. My first impression was that she really cares! She is very professional, she pays attention to all the details (even those I would have never thought about!!) and everything is under her control. No stress, no panic! She is ready to please her clients and she completely understands what fits them better . We get closer and closer with Luisa and she is a really good friend now. Positive and unexpected surprise: the overall budget has been lower than expected. I think that this has been due to the fact that Luisa knows a lot of people in Pisa and in the surroundings and she can easily make your dreams come true!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Luisa is wonderful to work with. I must admit, I was hesitant to hire a wedding planner at the start, but quickly saw that I made the right decision.

Planning a wedding is no easy task. What made it even more difficult was having to plan it from an other continent! I could not have done it without her.

Organizing a wedding is a LOT OF WORK! much goes into the coordinating of all the details. Timelines, contracts, choosing flowers, hair dresser, make-up, reminders--she takes care of it all.
    She knows the best suppliers around and the best locations, you just have to pick! Obviously I didn't know anything and Italy was calling me for a wedding. Thanks to Luisa, it happened fantastically ;-)

It was reassuring to know that I didn't have to even think about it. Luisa not only knows the business, but is a wonderful person to work with. She is reliable, professional and takes time to get to know her clients (and make you feel like more than a client).

She absolutely puts her whole heart into each wedding details.

I recommend her for the best Italian wedding experience.

Sent on 10/01/2013

The staff of the Bottega was wonderful! I thank you them very much!! They met all my wishes (as location, cake and wedding cards) and they fully live up to my expectations!!! Actually, I didn't have enough time to follow all the details of my wedding party as Louis and I decided just last September to get married in November. We live between London and Bruxelles: no time at all to get along with our relatives transportation, location in a villa, decoration etc. etc, in the mountains around Pisa (Monti Pisani)...the city where we met 10 years ago at University during Louis Erasmus study programme. The Bottega was very helpful and took care of any detail. We wished a simple ceremony but with many flowers and nice music and even if November is not a good month for flowers, they were able to find beautiful iris and white roses. The Villa for the party, its frescos and huge garden with fountain was even more beautiful with the proposed decoration (very simple, but with white, long candles...). Louis family was very, very impressed. The girls of the Bottega had, last but not least, a very friendly attitude and were very supportive with all our Italian-Belgian relatives. I did not stress out with logistical aspects and I deeply enjoyed my WEDDING DAY!!
    I definetly recommend the Bottega!!!

Sent on 12/10/2014

La Bottega del Sogno FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,337.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 6