Lovely Leaf Studio

Tustin, CA View map

Congratulations on your engagement!

Lovely Leaf Studio is the partnership of 2 established Orange County Photographers. Our style can be defined as classic simplicity. We love to create timeless and romantic images that will take you back to all the emotions from your wedding day in years to come. Most importantly, we love what we do!

Let us tell your story by blending beautiful light with personality.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
    Danielle Married on 08/07/2010
    I can't say enough good things. Not only were the photos EXACTLY what we wanted, but I was so hugely complimented, so wonderfully received by these women, so overwhellmed by their love and helpfulness and smiles and appreciation for my family and how BEAUTIFULLY they shot our big day. I seriously can't say enough good things. Alice and I text from the first day we met and then after when we did our engagment photos until we shot our wedding. I am very pleased to call her a friend who was super encouraging when I was nervous to "vogue" out and she blew me away with her eye. By far topped our experience with their love and compassion. Thanks so much I can never say it enough. Ugh I'm gonna cry now!! :)
    Kelli-Rae Married on 05/30/2010
    Alice and Serena from Lovely Leaf did such an amazing job on our Encore Wedding shoot. I loved thier artistic point of view and how they could find really great spots to shoot and how easy it was to take some really beautiful pictures. I would reccommend them to anyone that wants more than just your "typical" wedding pictures. These girls turn your wedding into art that should be framed and hung in an art gallery.
    Mary Married on 11/14/2009
    Alice’s Encore Session was truly one of the highlights of my wedding experience. The day we were married went by so fast and was filled with so much excitement – in between the events for the day and taking pictures with friends and relatives, we barely had time to eat! It was so nice to know afterward we still had our Encore Session and would be taking more intimate and creative pictures with Alice. She did an amazing job finding a unique area to shoot and coaching us on how to make the photos creative without going overboard =)

I definitely recommend all newlyweds to invest in an Encore Session with Alice – we absolutely love our pictures!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Calligraphy To The Stars | Wedding Invitations Orange County Calligraphy To The Stars | Wedding Invitations Orange County Wedding Invitations

Lovely Leaf is a favorite of mine. They are located in Tustin and serve all of Southern California. When you are looking for professionals, call on Lovely Leaf.

Mele Amore Mele Amore Wedding Planners

Alice & Serena are an amazing team as Lovely Leaf Studio! They are extremely professional and brilliant photographers that never miss a beat! Their pictures are captivating!!!I can't wait to work with Lovely Leaf Studio again. Thanks again ladies, for making my job as a wedding planner so much easier!

Tustin, 92782
Location of (Lovely Leaf Studio)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding