Lovely Day Photo

546 Delaware Avenue Suite 1Q, Buffalo, NY 14202 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Lovely Day Photo

Lovely Day Photo is a boutique portrait and wedding photography service located in Buffalo, New York. Founded in 2006. With more than 13 years in business and having photographed hundreds of weddings, Lovely Day Photo knows exactly how to capture those timeless portraits and natural moments you’re looking for, all while staying within the timeline of your day. My timeless style ensures you’ll always be proud to see your images hanging in your home, or laid out in an album for years to come.

As of 2019 all of our packages now include a custom designed heirloom album. It’s important to me as a photographer to complete the job. Photographing your day is such an important role to be awarded. Handing over files is great, but a USB drive shouldn’t be where the story ends. In 30 years that USB drive will not work, I guarantee it. Part of my job is to make sure you have something that you can cherish for the life of your marriage. I want you to pull that album out on your anniversaries, or to show your children (someday), or maybe even to grandkids! Your wedding is just the start of a marriage, and I take a lot of pride in knowing that I’m creating something for your marriage, not just your wedding day.

While planning your wedding I offer unlimited timeline support and location ideas. After your wedding, you can expect to see album designs, wall portrait options, and other creative ideas on how to enjoy your wedding images.

Please contact Lovely Day Photo as soon as you’ve booked your venue, as Saturdays tend to book quickly, and I can only photograph one wedding a day, ensuring you get my undivided attention.

Travel available at no charge for weddings in Buffalo, Rochester, Ellicottville, Niagara Falls, Batavia, and Geneva.

Follow Lovely Day Photo on
Couple kissing in a field with tall grasses, portrait taken by Lovely Day photo
Excitement outside of a church with kissing couple.  Portrait Taken by Lovely Day Photo
Excitement outside of a church with kissing couple. Portrait Taken by Lovely Day Photo
Spring is in bloom, Buffalo NY
Spring is in bloom, Buffalo NY
Wedding couple Standing in from of mural in Buffalo New York, Photo taken by Lovely Day Photo
Bride & Groom with their dog at Brierwood Country Club. Image by Lovely Day Photo
Bride & Groom at Twentieth Century Club in Buffalo, New York.
Bride & Groom at Twentieth Century Club in Buffalo, New York.
Gay Wedding with Blue Backgrou
Hold my hand forever
Hold my hand forever
Champagne Toast
Champagne Toast
Photo taken by Lovely Day Photo of couple in Buffalo, New York with an urban brick background.
Twirl me around and around
Because dogs  are our first babies! by Lovely Day Photo
Because dogs are our first babies! by Lovely Day Photo
Buffalo New York City Hall at dusk. Portrait by Lovely Day Photo
Buffalo New York City Hall at dusk. Portrait by Lovely Day Photo
Garter Removal Ceremony at Columns Banquet Facility, in Buffalo New York. Portrait by Lovely Day...
Bride coming down the aisle at OLV. Bascilica. by Lovely Day Photo
Bride coming down the aisle at OLV. Bascilica. by Lovely Day Photo
Happiest Bride and Groom at Delaware Park, Buffalo New York. Portrait taken by Lovely Day Photo
Winter Wonderland in Buffalo New York.
Winter Wonderland in Buffalo New York.
Bride Looking at her Groom in Buffalo, New York. by Lovely Day Photo

Lovely Day Photo 7
  • Christopher

Christopher · Married on 10/20/2018

Outstanding

Melissa was just incredible. We are so glad we chose her!

From day one, it was clear that Melissa was the right choice. She is organized, professional, hardworking, creative, knowledgeable, personable, and friendly. When we first met her in her studio (where we were greeted with two delightful glasses of champagne), it felt like we were talking to an old friend. She's great to work with, and I'm happy to report that her warm demeanor absolutely extends to all of her interactions with guests on your wedding day. She not only took great photos (as you can see in the examples) but she made our wedding more fun because she was part of it.

Melissa has an eye for beautiful photos and a gift for making people smile and laugh. She's basically everything you could want in a wedding photographer. You cannot go wrong with her!

Lovely Day Photo 8
    Lovely Day Photo 9
    Lovely Day Photo 10
    Lovely Day Photo 11
    Lovely Day Photo 12
    Lovely Day Photo 13
    Lovely Day Photo 14

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Melissa, for lack of a better word is AMAZING.
    She was referred to me by family and upon meeting with her, we were immediately sure we wanted her for our wedding. I kept telling people she was like a photographer and wedding coordinator in one! She has done this a long time, that and her love for her work definitely shows!
    Melissa helped guide us along our timeline for the day, knows when to step in and help (my moms/sisters first wedding) so Melissa jumps in when we’re short on time to get me get dressed, kept bobby pins and double sided tape on her incase, bustled my dress, got me water, was my BFF for the day, you name it! All the while being on top of all the photos we wanted and then some!
    She kept everyone on track while having a great time and making us laugh for even better photos! I can’t wait to get our wedding photos back and see what magic she captured!
    Melissa, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you!!!!!
    Jessica & Evan
    08-18-18

Lovely Day Photo 15

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lovely Day Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits

• H&H Entertainment
    H&H Entertainment Wedding DJs

One of the best things about Lovely Day Photo is that you know you're going to be working with Melissa! She has such a creative flair and her photos are breath taking! Not only are you ensured beautiful photos, but you're not gonna find a more fun photographer to spend your day with! We love working with her because her personality and professionalism have a perfect balance to make sure your moments are captured all while having the time of your life!

• Toy Bros
    Toy Bros Wedding DJs

We love working with Melissa... she is so much fun and her work is amazing.

• Black Horse Videography
    Black Horse Videography Wedding Videographers

Melissa is an outstanding photographer and a true professional. She is fun and extremely artistic. I would recommend her to any of my clients.

• 546 Delaware Avenue Suite 1Q, Suite 1Q Buffalo, NY, 14202 See on map