38 Reviews for Lovely Day Photo

Prints (2)
Proofs (2)
Second Shooter (1)
38 Lovely Day Photo Reviews

Cannot say enough about Melissa! She is an amazing, amazing photographer! As a plus size bride, my concern was that I would hate my photos, but Melissa is so talented and just so wonderful! She gave us pictures that we absolutely love! We did engagement and wedding photos and she IS WORTH EVERY PENNY! The biggest regret some friends have is a mediocre photographer so we are so happy to have the photos Melissa took! Absolutely the best!

Profile Picture Tanya, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Melissa was fantastic. From start to finish she kept our entire bridal party organized all while having fun, letting us be creative and enjoying the day. She stayed moving until the very end of the reception and captured fantastic moments. Melissa goes above and beyond of ehat is expected of a photographer and anyone who doesn't make an appointment with her is truly missing out. We cannot wait to see our pics and we cannot thank you enough.

Profile Picture Matthieu, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Wedding Portraits

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding ? Hired Melissa as our photographer- she is without a doubt the BEST and we had such a blast with her on our wedding day! We were referred to Melissa by a friend, and when we met with her to go over details, packages etc she greeted us with champagne :) how fun is that? She was so pleasant, friendly, outgoing, and not at all pushy, she made us feel so comfortable. We ended up booking her the next day. In October we had an engagement session at Chestnut Ridge which was included in our package, the pics of course turned out amazing. We needed some help downloading the files etc and Melissa was always so responsive and helpful. When our wedding came close she was on top of scheduling a last meeting and even helped us pick a place for day of photos. The day of our wedding she was early to my house which is always a plus. She took photos of me And my girls since we were ready early. She then went off to the church to meet the guys. The whole day was such a blast with her. Someone at my wedding even asked if she was my event planner as she was bringing me water, she even helped bustle my dress and sewed my cousins ripped dress! We can't wait to get our photos back!!!!! Melissa truly was incredible!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Wedding Portraits

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Melissa as our wedding photographer, and could not have been happier with our experience with her! After viewing her amazing work on her website, we were thrilled to find out she was available for our wedding day. She is absolutely amazing, friendly, professional and so talented at what she does! From the planning process to our wedding day, Melissa was always in contact and planning to be sure we had the wedding pictures we wanted and to be sure the day was what we wanted it to be. So many of our guests continue to comment on how great she was. We are beyond thankful to have had the opportunity to have had such a talented and wonderful photographer for our wedding day. We would highly recommend Melissa to anyone in search of a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Ellen, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melissa was absolutely the perfect choice of Photographer for our wedding! She was attentive, organized, and made sure to capture every detail. I would Highly Recommend her for any event!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melissa was amazing... She's a favorite of the family now that she has survived a family portrait session and 2 weddings all in one year! She really took the hard work and stress out of planning a wedding from across the country. I've only seen a few teaser pictures so far, but I'm sure she captured many more great shots throughout the day and night. Thank you Melissa! -Adam and Ellen Kraus

Profile Picture Ellen, 11/23/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melissa (and assistant Steve) from Lovely Day Photography were INCREDIBLE. We had an amazing experience with them and if you are from Western New York and looking for a wedding photograher, you are crazy not to pick Lovely Day.

We had elected to choose Lovely Day even though it was a little out of our budget. We just knew we had to work with Melissa. My husband and I still agree- best decision we made. They were not only true professionals, but just awesome people, making our family comfortable all day and capturing incredible moments. Thank you Melissa for a great day!

Profile Picture User3642809, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melissa is absolutely amazing, she did such an amazing job with photographing our wedding. She was patient, professional, flexible, and absolutely wonderful to work with. It didn't hurt that she also made the process easy and fun. In fact, we heard a lot of wonderful comments about how great our photographer and her second photographer Stephen were at our wedding from our guests. The both of them went above and beyond with working with us despite a long day for the both of them.

And who knew the photo booth would be such a hit?! :) We absolutely can not wait to see the photo booth pictures from our wedding. I am sure there will be a lot of "gems" in there! A lot of our guests thought the photo booth was an awesome idea and hadn't seen one before at a wedding. Stephen made it fun for our guests to enjoy themselves and take some funny memory-making photographs. =)

I would absolutely without hesitation recommend Melissa to any bride out there who is in search of a photographer for their wedding. She has a fresh approach to her photographs and her level of professionalism and her easy-going nature and flexibility makes her an absolutely dream to work with. She is able to capture one of the happiest days of a couples life without them even realizing or noticing she is there. She is passionate about her work and genuinely enjoys her work! =) Thank you Melissa and Stephen for photographing our special day! You both rock! =)

Profile Picture Tracy, 8/3/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melissa is an amazing photographer! She is laid back and able to deal with a large bridal party with ease! She took the time to meet with us twice and review a wish list of photos we wanted to have taken. She also helped us figure out the timeline and order of events for the day, which was very helpful! I have seen 2 photos so far and they are perfect! Based on those and my engagement pictures, I can tell how talented Melissa is!! I would definitely recommend Lovely Day Photography to another bride!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/15/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not be happier with our choice to use Lovely Day Photo for our wedding.
Melissa and her assistant were incredibly professional and talented throughout the entire day. They made our day stress free! They were patient, organized, discreet and unobtrusive.
Melissa truly cared about our event Prior to the big day, she sat down with us and took detailed notes about our family and friends in order to identify exactly what photos we were looking for. Her organization and preparation allowed her to capture every single photo that we wanted!

Profile Picture Corinne, 5/17/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot thank Melissa enough for making the trip to Florida for our destination wedding. Had she not been able to make that trip, I'm not sure what I would've done as I don't think I could have trusted anyone else to capture our big day. Melissa is great to work with, fast to follow up and definitely goes out of her way to make sure her clients are happy. I've only gotten to see a preview of our photos so far but I just know they're all going to be amazing! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Profile Picture laura, 4/14/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melissa is incredibly talented and fantastic to work with. She has brilliant ideas and an engaging personality that will translate into gorgeous photos. On our wedding day she ran around in the freezing cold in ankle-deep snow for an hour to make sure we got the perfect shots, and all the while was energetic and smiling. She owns the business and does every step of work along the way, so you're never left wondering about how things will turn out. Very efficient and professional, but puts you at ease and really gets your personalities and the mood of the day. There's also nothing canned or boring about her work, everything is fresh and spot-on.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/5/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melissa has a real talent! I would definitely recommend her to anyone. She was so helpful, fun to work with, and made sure our wedding photos came out beautifully. She was even willing to travel 3 hours during winter, and made sure she was on time for our wedding day even through a winter storm! Our pictures are gorgeous reminders of our special day. Thank you Melissa!

Profile Picture User1627382, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Melissa! We decided to elope in Niagara Falls and did everything last minute. She was so easy to work with and was extremely thorough. Her photography is magnificent! I had some issues with the wedding planner and Melissa made us feel special and took the time to listen to us. She went above and beyond, even sending me pictures that i needed immediately for a Reception invite. She goes out of her way. I am so glad we went with Lovely Day Photo.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 5/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa was absolutely fantastic. She is young, creative, and energetic. She was so flexible and we had so much fun at our engagement session and on our wedding day. She had such fun and creative ideas for poses and wasnt the slightest bit annoying like some photographers can be. Her pictures are beautiful... and she really has a gift. She is so talented and we absolutely loved her. I found her on Wedding Wire and took a chance that turned out to be one of the best ones we made. You will not be disappointed with her!

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/16/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

You knew you were in good hands with Melissa!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/25/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa was without question the best choice we made for our wedding. Knowing the outcome, we would have happily paid double Melissa's rates (which by the way are extremely reasonable). She was more than willing to climb trees, roll on the ground, and scale rock walls in order to get the shots she wanted. She even stopped traffic so she could get a shot of the entire bridal party walking down the middle of the street. Melissa's photography speaks for itself; her work is absolutely beautiful. Beyond being a wonderful photographer, Melissa was always there for advice, from tips on how to handle my veil so it didn't wrinkle to a crash-course she gave us in cutting the cake. I would recommend Melissa to anyone looking for a photographer, wedding or not. We live out of state, but she's earned our business for any future photography needs. If we could have given her 10 stars, we would have!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/5/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lovely Day Photo (Melissa) did an amazing job with our wedding photos! We had so many compliments from friends and family about her professionalism (my grandma really loved her). We always felt we could call her during the planning process, she was always there when we had questions and was ready to help with anything. The day of the wedding it poured and she was quick to come up with alternative places to take photos and even got creative in the church! I am so happy we had her for our photographer!!!!!

Profile Picture User1349229, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa is wonderful to work with and her pictures are incredible! I wish Melissa could take care of everything for me! I have recommended her several times and am looking forward to working with her again myself very soon.

Profile Picture Karen, 8/21/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa came to Paris for our wedding! She is fantastic, the best we met so far! She did an amazing job! Since she did our baby's session! Photos are just !!! No word :) thanks so much Melissa!

Profile Picture Audrey, 8/15/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am extremly happy with having Melissa (Lovely Day Photo) do the photography for our wedding. She was easy to work with and took beautiful pictures that captured the emotion of the day. She catches moments that are special without us noticing.

Her wedding albums are amazing - modern look while fitting in so many pictures from each event of the day. Melissa attention to detail is amazing and I would recommend Melissa to any bride who is looking for a wedding photographer!!!

Profile Picture Anna Marie, 7/31/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melissa is a wonderful photographer! We LOVED our pictures!!!! There are so many moments that she captured from the day, details I didn't even notice. We love looking at our pictures over and over. We just received our album and I can't say it enough, she is talented! We are happy to recommend her to all of our friends that are now getting married.

Profile Picture jamie, 7/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa was an amazing part of our wedding. Not only did she take beautiful photos, but she went out of her way to help make sure our day went as smoothly and wonderfully as we had planned. She wrapped rosary beads around my bouquet, tied a square knot into my maid of honor's dress, pinned boutonnieres, rounded up guests when our schedule fell behind, and generally was absolutely loved by everyone!

You'd be hard pressed to find a more enthusiastic and hard working photographer in the Buffalo area. Her photography talent far exceeds her package prices. Book her before she's nabbed by every other bride in the area!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa of Lovely Day Photo is a winning match of talent and personality. Her effervescent style is engaging and immediately puts you at ease. She effortlessly walked us though our big day from start to finish and the photos are outstanding! She was a pleasure to work with...She listened to our ideas and requests while incorporating her own style. Our album is well done and reflects her artistic talent while truly telling the story of our wedding day. Couldn't be happier with our choice of Lovely Day Photo!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/22/10, 1 Review