Buffalo, NY 14222 Map · Phone number

About Dawn M Gibson Photography

I am a photographer based out of Buffalo, NY specializing in weddings and lifestyle portraits. I primarily photograph in Western New York and the Finger Lakes region, however I LOVE to travel and am always up for new adventures!

I love meeting new people, and getting to know what they look forward to each and every day. I'm an optimist and I fully believe in true, once-in-a-lifetime love. Most of all, I love to capture moments that will be cherished for generations to come. Be it a look, a laugh, or a smile, I have a strong desire to document these little moments in time so that they will never be forgotten.

If you'd like to have me document a special moment in your life, I'd love to hear from you! Or if you'd like to meet over coffee, let's grab a cup and get to know each other! Just send me email me at info@dawnmgibsonphotography.com or give me a call at 585.507.5425!

Follow Dawn M Gibson Photography on

53 Reviews for Dawn M Gibson Photography

Catherine · Married on 08/11/2018

Look No further!!! Dawn is your girl!

Looking for a photographer was definitely stressful. You want one that understands what you are looking for... but also one that won't break the bank... because let's face it weddings can be very expensive. Dawn is extremely talented, knowledgeable, patient, informative, passionate... The list goes on! She wants to help (and she will anyway that she can) and make sure everything goes well on your special day. She was worth every penny. We are so lucky we found her to capture our most special day so beautifully. We will forever be grateful.

Katie · Married on 07/28/2018

Let’s get the most important part of this out of the way: Dawn is INCREDIBLE, and we are so, so glad that we had her as our photographer for our wedding day. Debate no further. Just book her now. Her pictures speak for themselves- they are incredible, and exactly the kind of candid, true, gorgeous photos we wanted. Working with her was just as great.

From the first time we spoke to Dawn, it was clear how much she cares about every individual couple she works with. We felt truly special, even though she shoots so many weddings. She was so flexible, reasonable, and incredibly professional, and we always felt so comfortable with her. She always got back to us so quickly whenever we had questions, and she was an incredible resource for EVERYTHING. Dawn made us a timeline for our day that our day of coordinator and venue coordinators were both so impressed by. She even gave me advice on wedding dresses when I couldn’t decide! We did an engagement shoot with Dawn, which was SO worth it. And at our wedding weekend, Dawn was somehow everywhere, getting all these incredible pictures of our 150 person wedding. She helped keep both of us on track and sane on our wedding day. Dawn was so instrumental in how wonderful our wedding was.

Dawn was also always incredibly punctual or even got things done ahead of time, and whenever we had any requests, like sneak peeks of certain photos for our Thank You cards, or early engagement shoot photos for special days, Dawn always delivered- and then some. We’re so lucky to have had her as our wedding photographer, and now as our friend.

Solara · Married on 06/16/2018

Dawn is the best of the best. After chatting by skype briefly to get a sense of one another, my husband and I knew we wanted to work with her for our engagement shoot and wedding. She is kind, funny, and very thoughtful. Not to mention that her photographs are just stunning. She went above and beyond in every sense - although from Buffalo, she came to Brooklyn, NY one weekend to photograph our engagement photos. I can't even describe how beautifully her photographs came out and she was SO much fun to work with. It was like hanging out with an old friend. She was excited and enthusiastic throughout the entire shoot. Unfortunately in the end she was not able to be with us on our wedding day - but luckily for a great reason! She had her first baby right around the same time. I can vouch, however, that she handled this change in the most professional way and was willing to give us a refund and find us a new photographer. Dawn treats her clients like family, and for that we are very grateful. Thank you so much, Dawn! We hope to get to work with you in the future, as well.

Dawn M Gibson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints