San Diego, CA 92139 Map · Phone number

DSC06730

15 Reviews for Lovely Chair Covers & Fountains

• F

Fernanda · Married on 03/14/2017

Just Thanks!!!!!! First class service!! highly reccomended !! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017
  • F

Frank · Married on 03/13/2017

Just Thanks!!!!!! First class service!! highly reccomended !! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017

Diana · Married on 10/10/2015

We hired Lovely Chair Covers for our recent wedding at the Admiral Kidd. Chair covers weren't on our "must-have" list when we were first started planning our wedding. That opinion changed after we realized how a small detail like that could completely transform the room.

I contacted them 5 months prior to my wedding to get pricing. I told them my color scheme, and they sent me pictures of different options that were available. I ended up reserving white chair covers with gray organza sashes for my reception area. About two months prior to my wedding, I contacted them to add additional chair covers for the cocktail hour and they were able to accommodate.

This appears to be a family business, which I'm always a fan of supporting. They are responsive to e-mails, and budget friendly. A major plus is that they have experience working on military installations, they even have customized covers to fit Admiral Kidd's chairs! To be honest, I only communicated with them through e-mail. I never saw them on the day of my wedding, the chair covers were set-up and removed without me even noticing.

This company is worth checking out if you are considering chair covers and linens for your special day.

Sent on 12/25/2015

Lovely Chair Covers & Fountains FAQ

• What event items are available? Chair Covers, Lights, Photo booth
  • What food and beverage items are available? Chocolate Fountain, Linens
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• San Diego, 92139 See on map