4888 Ronson Ct. Suite I, San Diego, CA 92111 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Take-a-Pic Photo Booth

Take-a-Pic Photo Booth is San Diego County’s exclusive photo booth rental company. Providing it’s customers the most modern yet user friendly photo booth for their enjoyment.

Our goal is to ensure we go over and above your expectations and leave you with an unforgettable experience. By offering flexible and customizable packages we are ready for any occasion.

Whats makes us different is that our booths not only print out photos but will allow you to share them via Email, Facebook, Twitter, SMS or Pinterest, right from the booth. Speed up your social media sharing by adding our social kiosk to your photo booth.

Follow Take-a-Pic Photo Booth on

takeapic2

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Take-a-Pic Photo Booth

Jordan · Married on 07/08/2017

Take-A-Pic is everything you could ever want from a Photo Booth company. Their attentiveness to detail, professionalism, punctuality, and desire for excellence really make them stand out above the rest. My wife and I used them for our wedding a week ago and we are so happy with the quality of their services. We had a Photo Booth attendant for the whole evening and a customized background and logo for all our pictures! of all the photo booths I've ever seen/used, Take-A-Pic is by far my favorite!

Katie · Married on 07/01/2017

We found Isaac and Take A Pic at a wedding we attended about 6 months before our own, and I'm so glad I kept his business card! Within a day of sending Isaac my contact info, he had contacted me about the available photo booth packages and rates--we opted for 3 hours which was perfect for our event. Leading up to the wedding, he was professional and easy to work with. We appreciated that his paperwork was straightforward and easy to follow, that he followed our wedding theme and colors when designing the photo strip template, and we loved being able to pay through PayPal--that made it easy on us!

When the wedding arrived, Isaac worked with our coordinator to set up the photo booth and keep it running--he was perfectly on time, the backdrop and table of props looked neat and professional, and our guests loved the photo booth! My only regret is not hiring Isaac to be there longer so that my husband and I could make it to the photo booth!

I would recommend Isaac and Take A Pic to anyone wanting to add some fun to your event. Thank you, Isaac!

nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

We used Take-A-Pic photo booth for our wedding this past Saturday and their services were truly amazing from start to finish! All our guests enjoyed taking pictures and having prints to take home and we can't wait to look back on all the fun photos! We would definitely recommend this vendor to any future brides and grooms :)

Take-a-Pic Photo Booth FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Lights, Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 4888 Ronson Ct. Suite I San Diego, CA 92111 See on map