Rockwall, TX 75032 Map · Phone number

The couple with their pet
f64d000d4e69e861 1

14 Reviews for Love + Sparrows Events

Theresa · Married on 04/07/2018

Having Oanh (L+S) was extremely helpful on our wedding day. I was a Type A bride and planned every single little detail that I could for the wedding. Even then, I knew I could not be in two places at once on the day-of. Oanh took care of all of the details that I could not attend to. She coordinated with the vendors and made sure everything ran smoothly. Most importantly, she kept us on time and made sure we stuck closely to the wedding timeline. It was a huge plus that she also spoke Vietnamese and was able to communicate with concerned family members. Oanh is extremely sweet and very professional. We are so grateful to have her on our wedding day and highly recommend Love + Sparrows to plan your special day.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Justin · Married on 07/29/2017

Literally, choosing Love and Sparrows Events to plan and coordinate our wedding was the BEST decision my wife and I made for our whole wedding! Working with Oanh and Angel was such a pleasure as they are both very kind, sweet, and thoughtful. Even though we knew they must have had other couples that they were also working with, they made us feel like we were their only couple. They were very responsive by text, phone, and video call and they always worked around our schedule to meet with us. We are from Houston and our wedding was in Dallas, but Angel and Oanh helped make the process so seamless.

From the design to the execution, the wedding was amazing and more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Personally, we felt that they went above and beyond to ensure that our day was special. We received so many compliments from our guests afterwards about how amazing and pretty our wedding looked and how it was one of the best they have ever been to. Love and Sparrows's coordination of the day of was fantastic as well. They ensured we were on time to everything, that we ate in advance, and that if there were any issues with other vendors (not that I think there were) that it didn't interrupt our big day. Literally, my wife and I cannot stop raving about the phenomenal job that Oanh and Angel did. I cannot imagine having my wedding without them. If there is only one piece of advice that I can offer to other couples, it is to choose Love and Sparrows for your wedding!!! They are true experts in their fields and it shows through all the little details they put in and from the design, planning, and execution of the big day!!! Thank you ladies for making our big day the HUGE success that it was! Can't thank you both enough!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Kevin · Married on 07/22/2017

She was on point with everything, very professional,meet up many times going over details and the finishing touches, she knows all kinds of weddings from your traditional to your classic... I would recommend her services to anyone getting married

Sent on 08/16/2017

Award

Love + Sparrows Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,204.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,350.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5