Bellingham, WA 98225 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Love Beauty

We are a mobile-company offering on-site make-up artistry to Whatcom and Skagit counties, focusing on Weddings and Special Occassions.

Let us make your special day easier by coming to you! We love to pamper our brides and offer excellent on-site services that will enhance the ease and joy of your day. We use the Dinair airbrush system to provide excellent, long-lasting coverage that not only looks great, but feels great too! Additionally, our make-up is silicone-free, paraben-free, water resistant and rub resistant, so it is perfect for enhancing all skin types and will last throughout your entire day's festivities. Our refined skill and artistry expertise will allow you to acheive the look you have always dreamed of. We also do false eyelash application and offer both large party and all-day package options. All brides receive a run-through and consultation included in the pricing of their services.

Want more information on our packages and how to book? Visit our website at http://lovebeautybellingham.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

stearnsmjbrideandgroom70415

Love Beauty 2
Love Beauty 3
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

Ashley was so flexible! For my trial she came to my fiancé’s work and she was so amazing throughout the whole process. I have never felt more beautiful in my life. Her and her team were so professional and did My makeup better than ever before. I felt like a princess on my wedding day. She listened to my suggestions and perfectly copied my inspiration photos with a personal touch just for me. I recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Love Beauty 4
    Love Beauty 5
    Love Beauty 6

Missy · Married on 08/17/2016

Ashley is amazing!!! She was super sweet and on time!!! After the trial I asked her for a small adjustment and the day of she nailed it!!!! I don't think my makeup has ever looked so good!!!! She made my flower girl and bridesmaid look like a million bucks too! :-)

Sent on 08/18/2016

Love Beauty's reply:

Thank you for your sweet and thoughtful words Missy! It was such a joy to get to know you and serve you on your wedding day! I wish you all the very best in your adventures as newlyweds!
    xo,
    Ashley

Gabrielle · Married on 03/12/2016

I had completed my trial run with another makeup artist and was so excited for my wedding. Then 10 days before my wedding she cancelled on me and wished me luck finding another makeup artist for my wedding - eek! I emailed every makeup artist I could find in the area, frantically trying to find someone. Ashely saved me from despair when she messaged me back very quickly, although she was out of the country. She was responsive to emails and we quickly got the contract signed. She was unavailable, but informed me that her assistant, Megan, would be available. Megan was early for the trial and came to me at the hotel (the day before the wedding, as that's the only time I was available). She did an excellent job and was super receptive to feedback! She arrived early again the following day and set up while I was getting my hair done. She did an absolutely EXTRAORDINARY job on my makeup. She integrated all of my feedback from the trial (all personal preference, I just didn't want any eyeliner) and I felt beautiful, but still natural. The makeup stayed on all night, which was amazing! She also provided me with a cute touchup kit, Ashley had picked out a lip color for me - which was PERFECT (based on the photo I sent, which I wanted duplicated, from my previous trial run with the other makeup artist). She also included lip gloss, cotton swabs, etc. I am just so happy that things worked out the way they did so I was able to have Megan do my makeup for my wedding day. I would definitely highly recommend Love Beauty for anyone's wedding makeup needs (and any other event for that matter). THANK YOU SO MUCH MEGAN AND ASHLEY - YOU'RE BOTH AMAZING!

Sent on 03/19/2016

Love Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

Real Weddings

• Lena Peterson Photography
    Lena Peterson Photography Wedding Photographers

Worked with Ashley at a wedding where she did the bride, maid of honor, and mother of the brides make up and all of them came out perfectly gorgeous! As a wedding photographer it's important my clients look camera ready and the best they possibly can on their big day and Ashley did just that!

• Bellingham, 98225 See on map