Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

82 Reviews for Lotus Creative Studios

Engagement Shoot (3)
Multi. Locations (3)
Toning (3)
Proofs (1)

Joshua and Candace were wonderful! While Joshua shot our wedding pictures, Candace was such a joy to do most of the professional corespondence with. Joshua had such a great personality, and was able to capture many beautiful photos for us! We have so many favorites! We were so lucky to find them at this price point, and seem to be very genuine and sweet people. My only suggestion for future brides is to ensure to print out a copy of your requested photos as well, so you do not miss a few valuable family photos. Book this couple! You won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Brittney, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I really can’t say enough nice things about Lotus Creative Studios. It started right from the very beginning with how responsive and pleasant Candace was to talk to via email! She kept in contact with me in the months leading up to the wedding to make sure I felt comfortable with the agenda for the afternoon, knew which photographers would be where, and made sure they knew all of the different moments I wanted captured. Fast forward to our wedding day....Joshua and Collin were AMAZING! Not only are they very talented photographers, they were also so fun and personable! They made all of us feel relaxed and got us to have fun during the emotional/crazy/busy/stressful afternoon of getting ready. They captured every little detail of our big day and we will be forever grateful!!! I would absolutely recommend Lotus Creative Studios to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Kati, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning

My husband and I worked with Candace and Joshua for our wedding on 10/14/2017. We actually didn't meet them until our wedding day and both of them instantly made us feel at ease and like we were being photographed by friends we had known for years. We loved their creative ideas, how well they worked together and managed such a large group of people. They were very efficient with our time and I really liked how invisible they were during the ceremony and reception but were able to get amazing photos! We received our photos back incredibly fast and we were very pleased with the results! Can't say enough good things about them!

Profile Picture Avery, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews