Lotus Creative Studios

Lotus Creative Studios

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

86 Reviews for Lotus Creative Studios

Engagement Shoot (4)
Multi. Locations (4)
Toning (3)
Proofs (1)

Lotus creative studios is an amazing company!! They are wonderful and fun to work with. Our wedding guests kept complimenting us on them. They are very personal and help create a laid back atmosphere. They were willing to do absolutely anything to make our wedding vision come true. They made the engagement photos and wedding photos so fun and got them back to us promptly. On numerous occasions they were in contact with us to make sure our wedding needs were met. They are so affordable and we would choose them again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Matthew, 6/22/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joshua and Candace were wonderful! While Joshua shot our wedding pictures, Candace was such a joy to do most of the professional corespondence with. Joshua had such a great personality, and was able to capture many beautiful photos for us! We have so many favorites! We were so lucky to find them at this price point, and seem to be very genuine and sweet people. My only suggestion for future brides is to ensure to print out a copy of your requested photos as well, so you do not miss a few valuable family photos. Book this couple! You won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Brittney, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with Candace and Josh. They both were so much fun and made everything so easy. It was our first time taking professional photos and they were patient and helped us to get all the best shots. Candace was always so quick to respond to my emails and was very flexible with scheduling engagement pictures! Our wedding pictures captured so much emotion and it really felt like I was living the day all over again. Their photography package was also very reasonable! I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/25/18, 11 Reviews