Montgomery Village, MD 20886 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Looks by Lenna

Licensed esthetician and makeup artist for 11 years ; Certified Xtreme Lash Professional. Crafting looks for men and women of all ages. Looks range from wedding / special event glam, to every day work looks with minimal enhancement. Encouraging women to learn and better understand how to use makeup to better suit their every day lifestyle.

Follow Looks by Lenna on

0d7799031590bd63 Logo
dsc2247 1

6 Reviews for Looks by Lenna

Manita · Married on 05/06/2017

Looks by Lenna is awesome!! Elena was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. She took her time to make sure the makeup matched my skin tone and made sure my hair was how I wanted it for my engagement photoshoot. I don't wear a lot of makeup and she made me look flawless and I didn't even feel like I had much makeup on! Highly recommended, thank you again Looks by Lenna!!

Sent on 09/12/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/10/2017

Elena did a fantastic job on my wedding makeup. The look was a soft blend of natural colors that accentuated my assets. The makeup looked glowing and beautiful in-person and worked flawlessly for my pictures. Nothing is more important than the bride's face and she made mine up perfectly. Bonus: She is hilarious and has the kind of personality that is a complete barrier to any anxiety. She worked with me before my big day so that I got exactly what I wanted and she delivered as promised.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Sara · Married on 09/03/2016

Lenna did an amazing job! As someone who prefers light make-up, she was able to give me a elegant wedding look without me feeling "weighed down"! Also, she was super flexible/accommodating with scheduling - she did my trial bright and early on a Saturday so I could have flawless make-up for my bridal shower! Her prices were very competitive. I would highly reccomend her and will be using her services again if I ever need professional make-up!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Award

Looks by Lenna Pricing

Looks by Lenna Price Rates

Looks by Lenna FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10