LongBrook Photography

Haverford, PA View map
$5,500 Most Popular Price

$5,500 Most Popular Price

MEET ALEXANDER:

Ever since my pre-teen years I've been exploring the world through what ever camera I could get my hands on. Staring this journey from such a young age helped cement two ideas in my head that I constantly find myself circling back to. Those ideas are honest storytelling & inspired curiosity.

I love this trade so much not just because it allows me to create tangible memories that live on for generations, but also that I get to know such amazingly stylish humans who are totally on fire(emoji) for each other.

Documenting weddings is an absolute honor and a privilege which I do not take lightly. My goal is to tell the story of your day as it naturally unfolds while preserving all the unique subtleties contained within it, throw some magic on it, maybe a few dad jokes and deliver back to you an invaluable family legacy.

If you love what you see & think we'd be a good fit, let's chat!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Toning
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Flush Mount
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

Brooke O. Getting married on 01/10/2022

A magical day captured

Alexander is hands down an amazing photographer. My husband and I were so fortunate to work with someone who was professional, detail oriented, and has a sincere personality. He guided us through the entire day and never made the pictures feel forced. The entire process was smooth and detailed, which alleviated any stress. The pictures are high quality and beautiful. We highly recommend Alexander for your special day!
    Alyson Married on 10/16/2020

Longbrook Photography is INCREDIBLE

Our close friends recommended that we hire Longbrook Photography for our wedding day and we are SO glad that we did. Alexander is so thoughtful and caring in his work – he is so incredibly talented and his photos are stunning. He was responsive throughout the entire planning process and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera.

We worked with Alexander for both our engagement and wedding photos and we can’t say enough good things about him! He was a pleasure to work with, and made us feel so relaxed in front of the camera. We are thrilled with how our pictures turned out – Alexander perfectly captured our day, our personalities and our love for each other in these photos that we’ll have for the rest of our lives. We HIGHLY recommend Longbrook Photography and can’t wait to work with Alexander again.
  • Katy
    Katy A. Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing photos

Alexander did such an amazing job on our photos. We have not spent a lot of time in front of the camera, but he made us feel very comfortable and fit right in at our wedding. The photos captured our love, the beautiful venues of the ceremony and reception, and our loved ones.

We are so thankful for hiring Alexander and cannot thank him enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Doug & Leigh
    25 photos · 09/03/2012

Haverford, PA, 19041
Location of (LongBrook Photography)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding