LongBrook Photography Reviews

LongBrook Photography 6
LongBrook Photography 7

Evann · Married on 09/29/2018

Gorgeous Wedding Photos

The moment I got engaged, I knew that photography would be the most important vendor for my wedding. It's the piece that you keep forever, and your first family heirloom. My (now) husband and I found Alex as an associate via another photographer, and we are so glad that we did. Throughout the planning process, Alex was so helpful and timely in his communication. During our engagement photos and wedding day, he was so personable and made everyone feel comfortable and welcome. His photography style captures genuine emotions in a very un-posed way. We are thrilled with our photos. Highly recommend - thank you, Alex!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/14/2018

The most amazing day

I would highly recommend Longbrook Photography. Alexander is amazing and lovely to work with. He provided advice and recommendations during the planning process which helped ease any stress we may have had.

On the day of our event, Alexander and his assistant arrived early and was prepared to start shooting immediately! They split up and were able to handle the requests of specific photos for both myself and my husband. Alexander set up the bridal suite to make it look extra dreamy for photos while we got ready. Next up was the first look, bridal party and family photos. His jokes were hilarious and helped us relax and enjoy the moment!

As we transitioned into ceremony, cocktail hour and then on to the reception, Alexander and his assistant were ready for anything. They worked seamlessly with the videographer, DJ and entire Crossed Keys staff. I received my photos much faster than I had expected. I was speechless and I haven’t stopped looking at them since! Every moment captured on film was amazing and beautiful. He not only highlighted the beauty of the venue but the endless amount of love on that day. I am so happy my husband and I decided to choose Longbrook Photography to capture our special day and all of the memories made.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot say enough great things about working with Alexander!!! Not only is his work absolutely gorgeous, but he is just an amazing person! My husband and I both consider ourselves to be awkward, especially when it comes to taking pictures, but he made our engagement shoot and wedding day so much fun. We just got our pictures back, and I cannot stop looking at them. Our wedding day flew by, and he captured the day perfectly, so it was amazing to reflect on them and re-live the day! If you're hesitant to spend a little extra on photography, I say do it because he is worth every penny!! So grateful we got to work with him!!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    LongBrook Photography 12
    LongBrook Photography 13
    LongBrook Photography 14

lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

Of (what seemed like) millions of decisions we made during our wedding year, hiring Alexander Johniddes via Pat Furey Photography was one of the best.

First of all, Alexander is crazy talented. Our photos look like they’re straight out of a magazine. He captured the narrative of our wedding so ridiculously beautifully and accurately. Alexander took candid photos of my mom and dad with signature expressions on their faces that truly capture their souls. These are the photos that are invaluable - we’re forever grateful to Alexander for capturing the people we love in the most authentic way.

Aside from Alexander’s mad talent, his energy and total professionalism make him a great addition to a (possibly crazy) wedding day. He is so positive, hardworking, chill, and a total genuine person. My husband and family felt very comfortable with him around on our big day. He's the best!!

Sent on 03/07/2018

kristen · Married on 11/26/2016

I don't even know where to begin. Alexander is so beyond talented in what he does. I was very picky with choosing a photographer and I was so glad I found Longbrook. He was so responsive throughout the entire process which is SO important. Our beach engagement pictures came out perfect and even though i have only seen a preview of our wedding pictures, I know they will be awesome too. He captures your day and moments without being intrusive, obnoxious, or cheesy as a lot of other photographers are. His pictures are so real, natural, and not at all posed. Alexander, himself, has such good energy and was a joy to have with us on our wedding day. People came up to me all night, and the next day saying how much they loved our photographer which i did not think that was something people would take notice of! Worth every penny and then some! Thank you Alexander!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Alexander is such a talented photographer. My husband (fiance at the time) and I spoke with a couple photographers about our wedding and Alexander was the only photographer who really understood what we wanted and we felt so comfortable carrying a conversation with him. During our nuptial mass, neither I nor my parents noticed Alexander moving around the church taking photographs (though he took so many amazing photograph!! Where was he?!). When we took pictures afterwards, he really wanted to take pictures that weren't "typical" and we both really appreciated that! After our wedding day, I wasn't sure how nice the pictures would turn out and was a little nervous (considering my husband and I aren't that photogenic). Our pictures just came in and I'm blown away. He was able to capture our wedding day so perfectly. There were certain moments that I didn't even realize he had captured (ex. when my husband and I went to the balcony of our reception to dance alone together). I am so thankful I chose Alexander as our wedding photographer. His prices were a little higher than I had hoped to spend, but it was well worth every dollar spent. Absolutely would recommend Alexander, every time.

Sent on 01/22/2017

JEssica · Married on 10/14/2016

Alex was SO good to us. He took the most fantastic pictures and was truly part of the wedding atmosphere. We ever felt as though he was intrusive or getting in the way of our guests, but he captured the moments that we wanted captured best. He was with us for over 10 hours and was so attentive to our needs.

Sent on 10/26/2016

I do marketing for a wedding venue and look at wedding photos on a daily basis. So choosing a photographer should have been easy for me knowing so many people in the business. At the end of the day though, I wanted something different than the photos I am used to seeing. Alexander's style is a little darker than some of the light and airy photos that have become so popular over the years. I liked that - a little more clarity to the images than the soft focus a lot of wedding photos have. It made the pictures look a bit more dramatic but in a romantic way. Just take a look at his work - it is very unique and beautiful. Another important thing was the background of the photos. A lot of people don't realize that your photographer has to have an eye for the whole setting of your photos. Some photographers just place their couples anywhere, and while the couple looks cute, the backdrop leaves something to be desired. Alexander is great at finding the perfect background set-up for each shot to take it to the next level. On a personal note, he was pleasure to work with. I never felt like he was in the way on the wedding day. He guided us along during portraits so we could get all of our shots in without rushing us. I barely saw him during the reception and yet he captured everything. All around great guy and we are so glad we got to work with him!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Laura · Married on 10/10/2014

Alexander of LongBrook Photography shot our wedding and I can’t say enough about how happy I am with him and his work. If you want great photos with more personality than your standard wedding photos, then Alexander is your guy! I’ve always enjoyed photography myself and once I saw Alexander’s work, I knew he would be the photographer for our wedding.

His eye for lighting, poses, backdrop, and overall vision are superb. He is a wonderful individual and artist. We enjoyed working with him from beginning to end. He continuously exceeded our expectations. We never felt uncomfortable around him (which is huge for wedding photos). You could tell he was passionate and excited about the photos he was capturing.

We were definitely a couple on a budget. But I will say, as most do, that the money you put into a good photographer goes a long way. They are the ones capturing your day and providing you the memories that will last you a lifetime. I think LongBrook Photography is something worth investing in.

Sent on 11/09/2014

He was very friendly, so kind and just a pleasure to work with. One of the best aspects is that he offers full wedding day service instead of hourly. That way you don't have to worry about paying extra to get all the hours of coverage you want. His pictures turned out just beautifully and while there are definitely some shots I realized in hindsight that I wish I had gotten, the shots that he did get are breathtaking.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Elisa · Married on 12/21/2013

Alexander photographed our daughter's wedding yesterday and we couldn't wait to write a review for WeddingWire. Alexander was truly professional in every way. He studied the venue and surrounding area the night before and early in the morning of the wedding. His keen eye for setting is the difference between this photographer and most others.
    He had great anticipation and was unobtrusive during the ceremony and reception. He truly connects with his bride and groom! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Christopher · event on 10/14/2013

Alexander's photography skills are stellar and cannot be matched by the competition.

He is always open to new ideas and suggestions and is always prompt in his return of photos

Sent on 12/18/2013

Jessie · Married on 09/28/2013

We had LongBrook do our engagement shoot and our wedding photos, and we could not be more pleased with the results! Alexander is very professional, friendly, and most importantly, talented! We have gotten numerous compliments on our wedding photos. I can't count the number of people who told us we picked a great photographer!

Matt · Married on 08/03/2013

I was extremely happy with the services we received from Alexander. He was very professional, punctual, and was able to capture every moment of our day. Before our wedding he even scouted out a shoot location for our "post ceremony" portraits, which ended up being some of our favorite pictures from the day! He's awesome!

Holly · Married on 08/03/2013

Alexander is a phenomenal photographer! Not only is he extremely talented, but he is a blast to work with. The days leading up to weddings can be so stressful, but Alexander took care of everything related to photography so we had one less detail to try to coordinate. It was very enjoyable to take pictures with him because it felt so natural and comfortable. Alexander has the unique ability to draw out the true personalities of his clients and capture that on camera. As a result, the pictures turned out gorgeous, and they really felt like "us." I have been on shoots before where the photographer stages each shot and makes you turn your head at a certain angle and smile a certain way- it can be very uncomfortable and the resulting pictures show. Alexander, however, really captured the natural moments of the ceremony, reception, and everything in between. LongBrook Photography is the perfect and best photographer a couple could ever ask for.

Sent on 12/13/2013

Alexander of Longbrook Photography shot our daughters wedding, being more old school and not having gone through our own wedding process for 28 years I was amazed at all that is involved both in planning and financially. Now seeing the finished products I'm aware how priceless his pictures are to my wife and I and our daughter and her husband. His professional eye captured moments for us that can never be duplicated or redone. Being a business man I was impressed with his proffesionalism, caring and eye for detail, that day all he was concerned about was my daughter and her husband and this one very special day. In retro it's hard to put a price on the ability and talent an individual can posess who can so accurately capture a moment in time that when looking at the photos can stir emotions so much that tears flow again. I guess what I'm saying in this post is not so much for the purpose of a recomendation but really more of a THANK YOU!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Mary · Married on 06/06/2013

I cannot say enough about Alexander's services at our wedding! First of all he was willing to travel all the way to Ireland for several days to be with us. He was so professional but engaging to get the best out of people in pictures. He was so friendly to all the guests that people were talking about him as if they had just met a new friend. I was so disappointed that I had not chosen to have a video taken of our wedding but once I got our pictures back from Alexander I realised I didn't really need a video as he had captured every moment I wanted and from several angles. Quality of the pictures is incredible, beautifully edited but reality preserved! He will be capturing many more moments of our lives in the future!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Lauren · event on 05/19/2013

I was delighted with the pictures that Alexander took of my daughter for her christening. Alexander listened to my ideas and was able to make them come to life. He also had plenty of his own great ideas for photos. I cherish the pictures that he took! Alexander also is a professional and has professional equipment. I have been disappointed in the past with other photographers that I have use that were not able to provide professional lighting for indoors.

Kathryn · event on 03/23/2013

LongBrook Photography was incredible to work with! We had Alexander shoot our engagement photos and we could not love them more. He took into account our personalities and the kinds of things we like to do and brought that to the whole session. We felt so comfortable with Alexander and it felt like we were hanging out with a friend on a (very) chilly morning. The quality of the photos blew us away! You will be so glad you booked with LongBrook. I can't recommend highly enough!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Leigh · Married on 09/03/2012

Alexander made us feel so comfortable. I really loved his communication with us before the wedding. On the actual day, he gave direction but still made sure we got every shot we wanted. When we received the photos, they were STUNNING. I cannot express how many compliments we received. After seeing our album, several friends asked for a referral. Highly recommend.

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 07/14/2012

Our wedding was held in Texas. The wedding itself was held at St. Anne Catholic Church in Houston. The wedding coordinator at the church was extremely difficult to work with. Not only did Alexander work with with the wedding coordinator in a professional manor- he was able to capture the mass in a reverent manor that was both beautiful and artistic. We have a lot of rowdy friends - that love to have a good time. Alexander was able to capture the personalities of our friends and party - without even knowing anyone. This is not a talent many people posses. His style is ever timeless and extremely creative! You will love nearly every shot he takes.

As an amateur photographer - I do not claim to know everything about photography. But what I do know about style and creativity - was captured in these photos.

Your wedding day is not something you want to leave to chance when it comes to photography. That is why I would recommend LongBrook photography to any and all of my friends.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2012

Everyone at the wedding loved them. "He was everywhere" is what I heard from all. Captured all and then some..and got my pics in record time! Love Love Love

Sent on 12/19/2013

Drew · Married on 05/27/2012

I would recommend LongBrook Photography to anyone! Alexander was extremely professional and fun to work with during the ceremony and the photos turned out great. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/14/2013
  • User3740215 · event on 08/07/2011

Alexander of LongBrook Photography does an awesome job at making sure that the pictures are top quality and that you are completely comfortable and having fun while he is shooting your pictures. He is very personable and makes every minute count and makes sure to capture all of the little moments that should be captured but often get missed. He has such a great eye for detail and light that the pictures come out spectacular and you can't be anything but pleased with them. He has done our daughter's pictures at 5 weeks and also did our engagement pictures. Every picture is top quality and shows how much he truly enjoys his job and making memories through the camera lens.

Sent on 12/18/2013

I would recommend Alex for anything! He does an amazing job!