60 Biltmore Ave Suite 2-A, Asheville, NC 28801 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Lola Salon & Gallery

Rebecca Biggers opened Lola Salon and Gallery in 2001, just as Asheville was becoming one of America’s top destinations. Lola Salon is dedicated to provide up-to-date hair artistry to each client in an upscale, relaxed setting. We are experts in the art of listening and hair design. Our team of stylists specialize in haircuts, color, special occasion styling & weddings, highlights, extensions, balayage, waxing and makeup. Our shelves with the most sophisticated products; Davines, Moroccan Oil, Kevin Murphy and Verb. Our color experts are devoted to Davines and Kevin Murphy color lines. Lola’s boutique carries a variety of beauty products, local jewelry, hair accessories, and other gifts. Our art gallery showcases incredible Asheville area artists on a rotating basis. Lola Salon and Gallery’s convenient location in the heart of downtown Asheville keeps this beehive buzzing with energy, love, and laughter. Nothing makes us happier than helping someone feel beautiful!

Lola Salon & Gallery offers timeless wedding styles that capture your personal aesthetic and charm. Asheville has become one of the nations top destination wedding locations. Lola Salon has top rated wedding hair and makeup specialists. We can accommodate your special occasion in salon or off site. Our luxury travel service allows for complete relaxation on your special day. Our team of experts and our bridal coordinator make booking your day a seamless process. Lola’s focus is making sure you and your bridal party feel as beautiful and at ease as possible on your wedding day. Lola Salon charges an hourly rate for services so you can use as much or as little of our expertise as you desire. Our wedding hairstyles and makeup have been featured in The Knot, Borrowed and Blue, Wedding Wire, Southern Living, and many other publications. We look forward to bringing your wedding vision to life.

Follow Lola Salon & Gallery on

bride styled by rebecca
hair by nicole 2
hair by rebecca
Lola Salon & Gallery
liz styling a bridal party
lola wedding 2
lola wedding 3
lola wedding 4
lola wedding 5
Lola Salon & Gallery
lovely sisters by rebecca and hannah
photo by two ring studio4
Lola Salon & Gallery
photo by two ring studios
rb bride
Lola Salon & Gallery
rebecca styling a beautiful bride
amanda bride

Lola Salon & Gallery 5
Lola Salon & Gallery 6

Amy Stout · Married on 09/28/2019

So much beauty!

I booked Lola Salon based off my photographer's recommendation. Liz and Karen did such an amazing job on my hair and make up. I showed Liz one photo of a curly updo, and she nailed it. I told Karen "I want a natural look," and she nailed it. They both took detailed notes during the trial and delivered on the wedding day. My bridesmaids were absolutely thrilled with their hair! The only negative I will say is that hair and make up took a full hour longer than planned on the wedding day. Luckily I had accounted for a possible delay and we got back to the venue just in time to squeeze in lunch, but I was pretty stressed about it in the moment. Overall, they are an easy recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Erika

Erika Orman · Married on 07/06/2019

Great experience with Lola Salon & Gallery!

I highly recommend Lola Salon for wedding hair & makeup needs! They came on-site to do hair and makeup for my wedding party (6 ladies total). Working with the artists and the salon staff was great! They were so friendly, flexible, and helpful through the whole process. I felt gorgeous on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Amy · Married on 03/24/2018

Stunning work!

Lola Salon was exactly what I was looking for with my hair and makeup! Britton and Sara Kate are phenomenal and made me feel stunning on my special day. They were great to work with and seem like wonderful people! I would absolutely recommend them for your hair and beauty needs!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Lola Salon & Gallery FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing