60 Biltmore Ave Suite 2-A, Asheville, NC 28801 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Lola Salon & Gallery

Rebecca Biggers opened Lola Salon and Gallery in 2001, just as Asheville was becoming one of America’s top destinations. Lola Salon is dedicated to provide up-to-date hair artistry to each client in an upscale, relaxed setting. We are experts in the art of listening and hair design. Our team of stylists specialize in haircuts, color, special occasion styling & weddings, highlights, extensions, balayage, waxing and makeup. Our shelves with the most sophisticated products; Davines, Moroccan Oil, Kevin Murphy and Verb. Our color experts are devoted to Davines and Kevin Murphy color lines. Lola’s boutique carries a variety of beauty products, local jewelry, hair accessories, and other gifts. Our art gallery showcases incredible Asheville area artists on a rotating basis. Lola Salon and Gallery’s convenient location in the heart of downtown Asheville keeps this beehive buzzing with energy, love, and laughter. Nothing makes us happier than helping someone feel beautiful!

Lola Salon & Gallery offers timeless wedding styles that capture your personal aesthetic and charm. Asheville has become one of the nations top destination wedding locations. Lola Salon has top rated wedding hair and makeup specialists. We can accommodate your special occasion in salon or off site. Our luxury travel service allows for complete relaxation on your special day. Our team of experts and our bridal coordinator make booking your day a seamless process. Lola’s focus is making sure you and your bridal party feel as beautiful and at ease as possible on your wedding day. Lola Salon charges an hourly rate for services so you can use as much or as little of our expertise as you desire. Our wedding hairstyles and makeup have been featured in The Knot, Borrowed and Blue, Wedding Wire, Southern Living, and many other publications. We look forward to bringing your wedding vision to life.

Follow Lola Salon & Gallery on

bride styled by rebecca
hair by nicole 2
hair by rebecca
Lola Salon & Gallery
liz styling a bridal party
lola wedding 2
lola wedding 3
lola wedding 4
lola wedding 5
Lola Salon & Gallery
lovely sisters by rebecca and hannah
photo by two ring studio4
Lola Salon & Gallery
photo by two ring studios
rb bride
Lola Salon & Gallery
rebecca styling a beautiful bride
amanda bride

Lola Salon & Gallery 5
Lola Salon & Gallery 6

Amy · Married on 03/24/2018

Stunning work!

Lola Salon was exactly what I was looking for with my hair and makeup! Britton and Sara Kate are phenomenal and made me feel stunning on my special day. They were great to work with and seem like wonderful people! I would absolutely recommend them for your hair and beauty needs!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/14/2017

I used Lola for mine and my bridal party's hair on my wedding day and couldn't have been more pleased! I booked far ahead before even having a trial because they have such great reviews and portfolio shots. I've never loved the way my hair has been done in past weddings I've been in and I wanted to splurge on the best in town to be sure I looked my best. And boy did I. Jesslyn did my hair and Britton and Danielle did my bridesmaids and mom's hair. I was so glad to have multiple stylists because we didn't need to start getting ready at the crack of dawn and actually had plenty of time after to finish our makeup, drink mimosas, and just spend some time relaxing before the photographer showed up. Every one of my bridal party members loved how their hair turned out. I was slightly worried after my trial because my hair is very long and heavy and I wanted some more volume at the front but Jesslyn did not disappoint on the day of. My hair turned out exactly as I hoped and it was worth every cent that I spent. I would definitely book her again for other events.

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Lola Salon & Gallery 7
    Lola Salon & Gallery 8
    Lola Salon & Gallery 9
  • F

F · Married on 10/14/2017

Best Hair Salon in North Carolina !!
    My son had a destination wedding in Asheville, North Carolina. Our event planner Mary Bell at Mary Bell Events recommended Rebecca the owner at Lola Salon in downtown Asheville to do my hair. I am so glad I used Rebecca, she was wonderful. Rebecca did my hair on Friday at her Salon for the rehearsal dinner and on Saturday she came to my hotel room to do my hair for the ceremony and reception. My hair is difficult to work with and she did an outstanding job. She really knows hair; she used the right shampoo and conditioner and it made my hair look beautiful and shiny. All of the guests commented how beautiful my hair looked both days.
    I absolutely love her! She is so nice to work with and did a great job. She made me look amazing!
    I will definitely be back the next time I am in Ashville. I HIGHLY recommend Rebecca at Lola Salon and Gallery for any occasion or just to get your hair done! I can’t say enough good things about her.
    Florence Rosner

Sent on 01/22/2018

Lola Salon & Gallery FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing