Franklin, TN 37069 Map · Phone number

About Locklane Weddings & Events

Life is full of celebrations.

Locklane is here to help you plan a memorable event for those celebrations.

From weddings to b’nai mitzvahs, holidays to corporate functions, we help make the milestones memorable.

I have always loved planning events. While Locklane Wedding and Events officially launched in January 2014, I have been planning elaborate parties, concerts, and events since 2005; I planned my first wedding in 2006.

Follow Locklane Weddings & Events on

4 28 12 blake matt 99
9c7b9570e1d66524 1466612744722 dougerinwedding photographyanthology6of342

5 Reviews for Locklane Weddings & Events

Allison · Married on 04/15/2017

Megan was an invaluable resource, advocate, and friend to us as we planned our wedding, and the best investment we made in the process. She took the time to get to know both of us and genuinely listened to what we wanted as opposed to defaulting to how weddings are "supposed to be", which enabled her to recommend vendors and ideas that were great fits for us. The result was a very personal event thanks to an army of incredible vendors, with Megan orchestrating it all with grace - even when over 2 inches of rain fell on our wedding day and we had to make a last-minute change to an indoor ceremony. She removed so much stress from the wedding day and planning process and made it fun along the way (even for two people who initially wanted to elope). Highly recommend, and cannot imagine having done it without her!

Sent on 05/10/2017
  • StellaLaRu

Jennifer · Married on 04/30/2016

Hiring Locklane Evens and Weddings was literally the best decision we made when starting our wedding planning journey. After talking to a few different wedding planners we just "clicked" with Megan and knew she was the one for us. We literally had zero direction when starting out and she helped us refine our vision and sent us to some amazing vendors. From cake, to photography to flowers and beyond...every single one was amazing. Not only were they all fantastic and have great ideas but they were all budget friendly :)

When our engagement hit a major and unexpected life event Megan was there holding my hand and waking with me through everything. When I say could not have done this without her I truly mean it. A total godsend! She went above and beyond despite her being extremely pregnant during the final few months of our planning. We were taken care of every step of the way.

I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone seeking planning services. She is an amazing wedding planner and an even better person...you will not be disappointed! Our wedding was awesome!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Erica · Married on 10/18/2014

I hired Megan to help with month-of wedding coordination services and couldn't be more pleased with her work. She was very responsive, professional and easy to work with, which was particularly important to me as I live quite far from the city where we were married and our location was very unconventional. She remained calm at all times despite my momentary freak-outs and put me at ease so that I could just enjoy the day. Megan was so lovely to work with and I highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Locklane Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2