337 N La Jolla Ave, Canyon Country, CA 91387 Map · Phone number

About LMarie Photo

I am a girl who loves her camera. Any free time is spent with family, friends and hiking with my dogs. I take photos every day, whether it’s on Instagram, my Contax 645, or my beat-up little Holga. My mind and eyes are constantly composing photos. As a graduate of Brooks Institute of Photography, I am a hybrid shooter using both film and digital photography equipment to perfectly capture each moment of your day.

Besides loving a vendor’s work the second most important aspect is that you like them as a person and even as a friend. Especially when it comes to wedding photography, since you will end up spending most of your time with the photographer.

My fiance Cyrus and I shoot 95% of my weddings together. There are few weekends here and there where he is unavailable due to prior commitment serving in the California National Guard. you will always be in good hands with us by your side.

Each wedding is a unique and beautiful experience, and we approach each wedding day with the goal of telling a piece of your love story as you will want to always remember it. We accept a limited number of weddings each year so that we can devote time to building a relationship with each of my clients.

Thank you for visiting our site and we look forward to working with you and your loved ones!

One Day. True Love. Be Authentic