Engagement
Shoot included

About Liz Stewart Photography

Telling your unique wedding story through photography.

Hello There! I'm Liz.

Choosing a wedding photographer is a big deal. You're trusting someone to communicate with you throughout your entire wedding day. More importantly, you're trusting someone to preserve your memories.

I promise to capture those perfect yet fleeting moments that may otherwise be forgotten. On your wedding day, I will be attentive, organized, and appropriate. It is my goal to make sure you are as comfortable as possible.

I'm delighted that my work has caught your eye.

---------------------------------------------------

If you’d like to inquire about your wedding, you can use the contact form below. For other inquiries, please email me directly at info@lizstewartphoto.com.

I am currently photographing a limited number of weddings per year, so if you’d like be a Liz Stewart Bride, please reach out to me quickly! I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (6)
Digital Files (4)
Additional Hours (3)
Prints (2)

Liz is one of my favorite people I've ever worked with. She is kind, direct, professional, and exactly the type of person you want taking your photos. My husband was so anti engagement photos, but after working with Liz he honestly didn't mind, and the main reason was just because he liked her, and she totally understood him. She has a great eye for composition and light, probably due to her art school training. She is prompt to respond and, perhaps most importantly, really reasonably priced. I whole hardheartedly recommend her!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We have really enjoyed working with Liz and would hire her again in a heartbeat. She was the first and only photographer we interviewed for our wedding. Once we met her, we knew she would be great, and her portfolio speaks for itself. Liz is a wonderful combination of fun and calming when you are working with her, and at the same time is extremely professional. Having your picture taken is not natural - and can be downright awkward (unless you're a celebrity), but Liz helped us to relax and breathe, and helped to create moments that seemed natural to us. During our engagement photoshoot she didn't hesitate to allow us to include our dogs in the mix. On the wedding day itself we had fun taking photos with her and watching her "geek out" because of the perfect lighting at sunset. You can tell she loves what she does. Thank you, Liz, for everything. Hopefully our paths will cross again soon!

Profile Picture User6425229, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Liz Stewart Photography Pricing

Negatives
Proofs
4 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Always a pleasure when we see you walk through the door. Working with a professional like Liz always makes any event big or small easier! Liz will capture emotion and romance in every shot. She captures moments that live on forever in her images.

Events

Washington, DC 20002   See On Map
202-642-0652 (phone)
Liz Stewart Photography is a wedding photographer from Washington, DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Virginia, Maryland, and DC. Liz Stewart Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Washington, DC wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in fine-art photography.