Live Event Painting by Renata

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$800 Most Popular Price

Life Event Painting by Renata is a live entertainer located near Dallas, Texas. My unique service offers couples the chance to have your wedding ceremony, the first dance or any other scene of your choice captured in the form of artwork. I will use my artistic skills to paint a live-representation of your wedding as it unfolds. I service Texas, Oklahoma any the surrounding states at an additional travel and accommodation fee if your weeding is mor than 50 miles away from 75081. Check out my website for more pictures and additional information https://www.tanamimuse.com/liveevents.php

Experience
I am avid world traveler and have lived in several countries around the world. My work is influenced by the diverse cultures and experiences she have experienced in my life. I enjoy painting live at wedding receptions an create keepsakes for couples to be treasured for the rest of their lives. I also teach art on a regular basis in several locations in Richardson, TX.

Life Event Painting by Renata creates heirloom artwork for weddings and other live events. She uses verious mediums in her work, including watercolor, oil, and acrylics. Your guests will be able to enjoy the live entertainment Renata provides as they watch her create a lasting vision of your event. Artistic services that Life Event Painting provides include the following:

• Custom painting designs
  • Personalized artwork
  • Themed creations
  • Wedding dresses in watercolor or oil
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$800

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$800

What services do you provide?

Design
Shipping
Express Shipping

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

2-3 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

• F
    Febee M. Married on 02/19/2022

A beautiful keepsake of our wedding

Renata is so wonderful and kind! She walked me through the entire process and the final painting was more beautiful than I could have possibly imagined! I’m so pleased! Worth every penny!

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Awww, Febee! Thank you very much for your kindness! It was such a pleasure working with you and your wonderful husband! Always trying to deliver my best. Thanks again♥
  • Heather
    Heather P. Married on 02/17/2022

Wow! Made our reception an experience for our guests!

Renata was such a joy to work with. Our live wedding painter cancelled on us a week before our wedding, we were devastated! After reading reviews and looking at her work, we decided to reach out to Renata. She was so fast at responding and answered all of our questions. Immediately I knew in my heart it was meant to be and she was going to do our live painting. Renata made the entire process seamless! While she was pairing at the reception, she also made it an experience for our guests which was amazing! If you want excellent customer service, quality of work and professionalism…Renata will exceed all expectations and is your live painter that you need for your event!

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Heather! Thank you for you incredibly kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband. I'm so happy that I was available on that day and was able to help you in that stressful time when your live event painter cancelled on you! I wish you and your wonderful husband a happy life-long marriage. Thanks again for choosing me♥
    Dani G. Married on 02/01/2022

Highly recommend!

Renata did an incredible job! We would highly recommend her to anyone interested in live painting for your event. She was easy to work with, kind, and her painting added such a fun touch to our event!

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Hi Dani! Thank you for your wonderful review and for your kindness and generosity during the event! Even though it was an extremely cold day, I felt the warmth of the people around me and it made a tremendous difference. Thanks again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• The Astorian
    Rating 4.8 out of 5 , 31 Reviews
    · Banquet Halls

Richardson Richardson, TX, 75081
Location of (Live Event Painting by Renata)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding