Richardson, Richardson, TX 75081 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Live Event Painting by Renata

Life Event Painting by Renata is a live entertainer located in Richardson, Texas. My unique service offers couples the chance to have your wedding ceremony, the first dance or any other scene of your choice captured in the form of artwork. I will use my artistic skills to paint a live-representation of your wedding as it unfolds. I service Texas, Oklahoma any the surrounding states at an additional travel and accommodation fee if your weeding is mor than 50 miles away from 75081. Check out my website for more pictures and additional information https://www.tanamimuse.com/liveevents.php

Experience
I am avid world traveler and have lived in several countries around the world. My work is influenced by the diverse cultures and experiences she have experienced in my life. I enjoy painting live at wedding receptions an create keepsakes for couples to be treasured for the rest of their lives. I also teach art on a regular basis in several locations in Richardson, TX.

Life Event Painting by Renata creates heirloom artwork for weddings and other live events. She uses verious mediums in her work, including watercolor, oil, and acrylics. Your guests will be able to enjoy the live entertainment Renata provides as they watch her create a lasting vision of your event. Artistic services that Life Event Painting provides include the following:

• Custom painting designs

Couple's dance
First dance
First dance
Wedding ceremony
K & A First Dance @ Harn Homestead, Oklahoma City, OKOil on canvas 24x30x2"
K & A First Dance @ Harn Homestead, Oklahoma City, OKOil on canvas 24x30x2"
Fire Walk
Fire Walk
Indian Wedding Ceremony
Indian Wedding Ceremony
Total Wine Euless, TX 48x96"
Total Wine Euless, TX 48x96"
Dove Ridge Vineyard wedding

Live Event Painting by Renata 1
Live Event Painting by Renata 2
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Elliot · Married on 11/10/2018

Most beautiful painting I’ve ever seen

I write to HIGHLY recommend Renata to anyone looking to have the most beautiful keepsake from your wedding. Renata did a first dance painting for my wedding in November. I was stunned at how precise and amazingly beautiful it is. She captured the essence of everyone in the portrait and I’ve gotten more compliments on the painting than I could have ever imagined. Renata is professional, knowledgeable, interactive, patient and amazingly talented. Trust me, there’s no one better and I couldn’t recommend her more highly. I only wish I could give her more than 5 stars. She deserves it. We couldn’t be more pleased with her work. Absolutely amazing. The Elliot’s

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Live Event Painting by Renata 3
    Live Event Painting by Renata 4

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Dear Jackie, thank you for your kindness, loving spirit and above all for the opportunity and the honor to be your live event artist.
    Your kind words are the best Christmas gift an artist could receive.
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/09/2018

If you are debating whether or not to treat yourself to a Live Event Painter - DO IT! I decided to make this my "wedding present to myself" :) and I am really happy that I did. Renata is so kind, talented, easy to work with, and has a very quick turnaround! It was such a cool experience for guests to see our wedding captured live, and our flower girl got so excited when she saw she had made it into the painting. Renata has a beautiful use of texture and color, and she knows exactly how much detail to add - her style is perfect! We just got our final painting from Renata today and it is such a special way for us to remember our wedding day, and I know it will be a fun conversation piece in our home forever. This painting will remain a treasured piece in our family.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Alex, thank you for the opportunity to be your live artist and for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to be at your wedding and feeling the love♥

Blair · Married on 04/28/2018

Having Renata at our reception to do a live painting was one of the highlights of the day! The wedding guests loved watching the painting come to life and it provided the special entertainment that I was looking for. The painting is beautiful and such a special reminder of the day - already hanging in our home!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Blair, thank you so much for your kind words! The pleasure was mine :)

Award

Live Event Painting by Renata Pricing

Live Event Painting by Renata Price Rates

Live Event Painting by Renata FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized, Themed
  • What services do you provide? Design, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 2-3 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No