Live Event Painting by Renata

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

Life Event Painting by Renata is a live entertainer located near Dallas, Texas. My unique service offers couples the chance to have your wedding ceremony, the first dance or any other scene of your choice captured in the form of artwork. I will use my artistic skills to paint a live-representation of your wedding as it unfolds. I service Texas, Oklahoma any the surrounding states at an additional travel and accommodation fee if your weeding is mor than 50 miles away from 75081. Check out my website for more pictures and additional information https://www.tanamimuse.com/liveevents.php

Experience
I am avid world traveler and have lived in several countries around the world. My work is influenced by the diverse cultures and experiences she have experienced in my life. I enjoy painting live at wedding receptions an create keepsakes for couples to be treasured for the rest of their lives. I also teach art on a regular basis in several locations in Richardson, TX.

Life Event Painting by Renata creates heirloom artwork for weddings and other live events. She uses verious mediums in her work, including watercolor, oil, and acrylics. Your guests will be able to enjoy the live entertainment Renata provides as they watch her create a lasting vision of your event. Artistic services that Life Event Painting provides include the following:

• Custom painting designs
  • Personalized artwork
  • Themed creations
  • Wedding dresses in watercolor or oil
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$1,401

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What services do you provide?

Design
Shipping
Express Shipping

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

2-3 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Bonnie C. Married on 12/17/2022

Highly recommend!!

Renata is amazing at what she does! She was a pleasure to work with.
    Punctual, reliable, friendly, professional, fun, engaged with the guests, great attention to detail to name a few things we loved about her. We were so happy with her live painting at our son's wedding. Photo credits to House of Light Photography.

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Awwww, Bonnie! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure painting live at your son's wedding and being so kindly hosted and acknowledged as a vendor by your very kind family! I'm am very happy to have created a keepsake for your son and his beautiful wife! Thanks again♥
  • Kayleigh
    Kayleigh C. Married on 11/12/2022

A great experience!

I have always loved the idea of a live artist for a wedding and for a wedding gift my mother in law surprised us with a live painting from Renata! I wasn’t sure what to expect from it but it was amazing! Renata was fantastic! The day of the wedding she was so professional, accommodating, and fun! She is the sweetest woman and so incredibly talented! We got so many compliments during and after the wedding of her work. It was definitely a highlight of our wedding and I’d recommend her to anyone looking for a painter! We picked up our painting from her after the wedding and we are so so happy with it!

Hi Kayleigh!

Thank you for your wonderful review, Kayleigh! It was pleasure working with you, Jon and your family. Your wedding was beautiful and I enjoyed myself very much! Thanks again♥
    Renata
    Andee G. Married on 11/05/2022

Keepsake for life!

Wow, where do I begin! Renata is truly amazing and the work she does is incredible! We were absolutely blown away by what she created for us. She created an experience at our wedding and left people in awe. I was so amazed at the painting when we picked it up! She truly captures every little detail and it was so special to us. This will be a lifelong moment she captured and we are so grateful for her!!! Do not even hesitate to book Renata!!! She’s the best.

Live Event Painting by Renata's reply:

Awwww, Andee! Thank you for your kind review! And thank you for coming all the way over to my studio! Your wedding was absolutely amazing and i loved painting your first dance! The backdrop for your dance was just stunning. Thanks again 🥰
    Renata

The Astorian
4.8 out of 5 rating , 34 Reviews
· Banquet Halls

Richardson Richardson, TX, 75081
Location of (Live Event Painting by Renata)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding