Little's Photography

2554 North Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Little's Photography

Our full time studio in Fort Lauderdale is always buzzing with local clients as well as those who travel up from the Keys and down from Palm Beach. We operate by appointment only so that we can give each client the undivided attention they deserve.

We have a recognizable signature style, but we often reach beyond the expected and even surprise ourselves with something new and fresh. Our clients don't want pictures that look like everyone elses and encourage us to take risks and be creative both during and after the shoot. Whether it's a burst of laughter or a tearful embrace, genuine emotion is our top priority. We can also take the traditional route when the scene and scenario call for it.

Many couples are concerned about an album full of "fake or stiff" pictures. This has everything to do with the photographer and very little to do with you. We'll explain more about why this is not the case with us in our consultation.

We are ready to preserve the love you feel for each other, and the genuine laughter you will share. We will bring our best selves to act as guides through your experience. Never for a moment forgetting how special the day is and how lucky we are to share it with you.

Sincerely,

Meant to be
Meant to be
Rockwood Lodge
Rockwood Lodge
Who's ready to get married?
Who's ready to get married?
Destination Wedding NC

4 Reviews for Little's Photography

1 User photo

• Elyse

Elyse Anderson · Married on 08/06/2019

The only photographers I'll go to!

It's hard to put into words how incredible it is to work with Little's Photography. My first experience with them was my senior year in high school for school pictures. Taking pictures as an awkward, insecure senior was terrifying- but they made me feel so confident the entire time. I forgot all of my insecurities and had SO much fun while doing the photoshoot. They made me feel like an super model and those pictures are still my favorites to this day.

From the second you walk into their studio, you feel like family. They're so kind and outgoing- their dog will even greet you when you arrive! Their studio is beautifully decorated and very clean. They offer you free bottled water and greet you with a huge smile. The photographers are true artists and know exactly what to say to get you to laugh, smile, giggle, or be silly.

****My favorite part about going to Little's Photography is their dedication to showing everyone's unique personality in their photos. My mom is obsessed with doing Christmas cards for our family every year and my brother and I refuse to go anywhere else. Little's is the only place that we'll go to because they are so much fun to shoot with. The entire process is seamless and we get the best pictures we could ever ask for.

In the studio, Little's makes everyone calm (my mom especially) and turn what used to feel like pulling teeth with other photographers, into a fun, unforgettable experience. The pictures always turn out beautifully, with everyone showing their individuality even in group shots! I cannot recommend this place enough!!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • User4550459 · event on: 10/18/2014

Little's Photography has been our photographer for 4 years. We first used them for family photos. We have now used them for both of our daughters' Bat Mitzvahs. They are so professional and also so much fun to work with! Jennifer made me and our family feel so relaxed, and it turned out to be a really fun experience. We love our beautiful professional photographs. Three years ago, they did the photography for our oldest daughter's Bat Mitzvah, and last month they did the photography and the videography for her sister's Bat Mitzvah. Everything was handled smoothly and professionally, and the photographs are beautiful. They specialize in creating non-posed looking photos that capture the fun and excitement of the day. The bound albums they created are works of art! They also created fun save the date cards for both of my daughters, and really beautiful sign-in books for both of the Bat Mitzvahs. I highly recommend them for your family or event! You will love the photos and the entire experience.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Little's Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• 2554 North Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33305 See on map
    954-371-2739 (Phone number)
    Location of (Little's Photography)