Gallatin, TN 37066 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Little Josh Productions

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! We would more than love to capture and share in your Big Day!

We love films and making films, especially of amazing couples' Big Days. Our team has over 10 years of filmmaking experience, from music videos to short films. This is what we are passionate about! We have fun and want you to have fun working with us!

Consider a LJP film as a way to tell and share your story. We specialize in wedding videography in the Nashville area. We also travel...we have been to England, Costa Rica, San Diego, Joshua Tree, Cape Cod and many more amazing locations! Contact Josh at josh@littlejosh.com for more info. Also, please visit our website, www.littlejosh.com, to see more wedding films and learn more about each wedding collection.

Thank you so much for taking a moment during this busy time to visit our page!

Follow Little Josh Productions on

1 User photo

Little Josh Productions 1
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 09/21/2019

A window into our perfect day

Josh is amazing!! His video so perfectly captured so many of the best moments at our wedding, including a lot of the moments we didn't get to see ourselves. When we posted the video, everyone who wasn't able to be there said the video made them feel like they were there. The drone was also an amazing touch that provided a full overview of the venue and decor!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Ashley

Brett · Married on 06/01/2019

Was Going to Cut this from my Budget, SO Glad I Didn't!!!

WOW! This was the best money I spent on my wedding. This was going to be the first thing I was going to cut out of my budget and looking back it ended up being my favorite keepsake from my wedding (my sister who is in the wedding industry talked me into it). I can't speak highly enough about Josh. Not only was he kind and polite, but he is extremely talented. He was able to capture every special moment and I was really able to relive my wedding day through his work. I also thought it was really special that not only did he make a really nice video that summed up our day, but he also had recorded our entire wedding ceremony in the church and the full Best Man and Maid of Honor Speech too so I could watch it over again. If Josh happens to be available on your wedding day, don't waste another minute going to anyone else-you won't be sorry! He is absolutely incredible!!!

Little Josh Productions 2
    Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 02/16/2019

The Best You Will Find!

When it came to hiring vendors for our wedding, Josh was the very first one I reached out to. I knew several people who had used Josh for their wedding and the quality and detail in their wedding videos was unbelievable. He was able to capture every detail of our intimate wedding while not being intrusive. We received our video a week after our wedding and were instantly flooded with the emotions from that day. Our wedding video is one of my favorite parts of our wedding and I have enjoyed sharing it with all of our friends and family!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Little Josh Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2900
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Tracy Brewington Photography
    Tracy Brewington Photography Wedding Photographers

Josh and his team have an amazing creative eye for video. He brings a beautiful touch to every video they produce. Check him out.

• Lane Photography | Nashville Wedding Photographers
    Lane Photography | Nashville Wedding Photographers Wedding Photographers

When it comes to your wedding day there are a few vendors that go above and beyond for you, Josh is one of those! We have enjoyed working with him and will continue to recommend him in the future. :-)

• The Lighthouse
    The Lighthouse Mansion Weddings

These guys go far beyond your expectations!! Very nice people to work with also.

• Gallatin, 37066 See on map