Mount Juliet, TN 37122 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Haas Productions

Haas Productions is a Nashville based videography company creating films that are unique to each couple. We capture the sweet moments so you can relive them for a lifetime! Check out more work and get to know Nikki Haas, lead videographer and owner, at haas-productions.com!

Follow Haas Productions on

84a37dc9ba7cc98a 1363280294520 wed13

• Videos 2

4 Reviews for Haas Productions

Dionne · event on 06/30/2013

I actually used Nikki for a birth video, but baby shower was the closest description. I would recommend Nikki to anyone looking for videography! She is very easy to get ahold of and goes above and beyond for her clients. She has become like family to us. When we called her that I was in labor, she left very early in the morning to rush to capture our day. She also made the hour drive to my house to shoot before footage. I couldn't be more happy with our experience. She recently has branched out to doing more newborn photography. She also took newborn pictures for us and they are amazing. She meets all your newborn needs ;) I can't wait to use her services again in the future.
    Snow Family

Sent on 07/08/2013

Tori and Ryan · Married on 02/07/2013

Nikki was absolutely amazing to work with and so professional. She went above and beyond for us and exceeded every expectation we had for our wedding trailer. She is incredibly talented and we are so excited to use her again for our birth video for our baby in June! I now consider her a dear friend and as someone who has worked in the wedding industry myself, I am so impressed with her unique and valuable work!

Sent on 03/14/2013

Nikki Haas is a very talented videographer!! She did an amazing video for us at my son and daughter-in-law's wedding!! She is such a professional, but yet also a very personable young lady. I along with everyone else just loved her! Thank you for all you did to make their day an extra special one!! You are awesome!!

Sent on 03/15/2013

Haas Productions FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD