5135 Raywood Lane, Nashville, TN 37211 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cardboard Films

Cardboard Films is a wedding videography company based out of Nashville, Tennessee that services weddings in surrounding cities, states and around the world. The videographers use a cinematic, documentary style of videography to tell the story of your wedding day through film. Owners Taylor Burgess and Payton McCollum founded the company over seven years ago after filming a friends’ wedding for fun. They have since documented over 250 weddings, travelled worldwide and built a team of five expert videographers and editors.

Cardboard Films offers numerous wedding packages, with options to add additional services to each package. Their top-tier package - the Anthology package - includes full, two-day coverage, two videographers, an engagement video, rehearsal dinner coverage and bridal party interviews. Wedding videography services also include:

• Additional hours

• Videos 3

13 Reviews for Cardboard Films

• Haley

Haley · Married on 05/05/2018

I was having a hard time finding the perfect videographer, someone who could capture my day the way I wanted, but when I came across cardboard films I was so excited. I absolutely loved how organic and cinematic their films look. They are able to create works of art for each and every wedding that they film. I knew thats who I wanted to capture my big day. They were so nice and helpful from the first moment I contacted them. On the actual wedding day, they showed up on time and even stayed a little later because they didn't feel like they had captured everything that they wanted. I loved how they were very laid back and so flexible, they even travel. They also offer a lot of great packages. I am so happy that I found cardboard films and chose them, you will be too.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Rainey · Married on 03/18/2017

Loved working with Cardboard Films! They were flexible with a busy wedding day schedule, always answered my questions within the day, easy to ask questions and make requests, and were very fast with getting my videos back to me. ?? Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Hannah · Married on 02/04/2017

Y'all. Seriously. I could cry.
    I had the pleasure of being with Taylor all day while Gavin was with the boys. They were both amazing to be around and made us feel so relaxed. When I finally put on my dress and did the reveal with my bridesmaids, I did not have a full length mirror in the room. I didn't realize I hadn't seen myself until later when I was doing bridal portraits. I think I forgot to find a mirror because everyone I was surrounded by including the Cardboard team made me feel so beautiful. We got along with the team so well, it felt like just a couple of wedding guest with incredible talent and a video camera. We knew we were going to love the video just from the vibe we got from being around them (+ I watched every video I could find online they did. Freaking gorgeous work).
    We got the trailer back.... flawless. The full film... water works. It's the most perfect reflection of the day. You can feel the love and excitement in every moment they captured.
    While we didn't get to work with Payton on our wedding day, he was the one we worked with during contracting etc. We have since met him. He is also a complete delight.
    If you are on the fence about a wedding videographer at all, don't be. It's freaking worth it 100 times over. That is, if you get some one like Cardboard Films.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Award

Cardboard Films Pricing

Cardboard Films Price Rates

Cardboard Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

Real Weddings