About Cardboard Films

Motion is Beauty. Film is Motion. Nashville's premiere wedding videographers.

Cardboard Films is a wedding videography company based out of Nashville, Tennessee that services weddings in surrounding cities, states and around the world. The videographers use a cinematic, documentary style of videography to tell the story of your wedding day through film. Owners Taylor Burgess and Payton McCollum founded the company over seven years ago after filming a friends’ wedding for fun. They have since documented over 250 weddings, travelled worldwide and built a team of five expert videographers and editors.

Cardboard Films offers numerous wedding packages, with options to add additional services to each package. Their top-tier package - the Anthology package - includes full, two-day coverage, two videographers, an engagement video, rehearsal dinner coverage and bridal party interviews. Wedding videography services also include:

• Additional hours

Documentary (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Loved working with Cardboard Films! They were flexible with a busy wedding day schedule, always answered my questions within the day, easy to ask questions and make requests, and were very fast with getting my videos back to me. ?? Would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Rainey, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Y'all. Seriously. I could cry.
I had the pleasure of being with Taylor all day while Gavin was with the boys. They were both amazing to be around and made us feel so relaxed. When I finally put on my dress and did the reveal with my bridesmaids, I did not have a full length mirror in the room. I didn't realize I hadn't seen myself until later when I was doing bridal portraits. I think I forgot to find a mirror because everyone I was surrounded by including the Cardboard team made me feel so beautiful. We got along with the team so well, it felt like just a couple of wedding guest with incredible talent and a video camera. We knew we were going to love the video just from the vibe we got from being around them (+ I watched every video I could find online they did. Freaking gorgeous work).
We got the trailer back.... flawless. The full film... water works. It's the most perfect reflection of the day. You can feel the love and excitement in every moment they captured.
While we didn't get to work with Payton on our wedding day, he was the one we worked with during contracting etc. We have since met him. He is also a complete delight.
If you are on the fence about a wedding videographer at all, don't be. It's freaking worth it 100 times over. That is, if you get some one like Cardboard Films.

Profile Picture Hannah, 2/4/17, 4 Reviews