Cardboard Films

Nashville, TN View map
$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

Cardboard Films is a wedding videography company based out of Nashville, Tennessee that services weddings in surrounding cities, states and around the world. The videographers use a cinematic, documentary style of videography to tell the story of your wedding day through film. Owners Taylor Burgess and Payton McCollum founded the company over seven years ago after filming a friends’ wedding for fun. They have since documented over 250 weddings, travelled worldwide and built a team of five expert videographers and editors.

Cardboard Films offers numerous wedding packages, with options to add additional services to each package. Their top-tier package - the Anthology package - includes full, two-day coverage, two videographers, an engagement video, rehearsal dinner coverage and bridal party interviews. Wedding videography services also include:

• Additional hours
  • Raw footage
  • Multiple locations
  • Travel/destination
  • USB flash drive

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2600.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3400

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Katelyn
    Katelyn N. Married on 04/18/2021

Fantastic quality for couples who want to simply be 'present' on the day and trust that you'll have truly beautiful footage afterward!

It took us a reallyyyy long time to find a team who filmed and produced organic, beautiful videography for weddings and who offered packages that fit what we were looking for. We were so excited to find them and appreciate that they're on-site for the preparations/wedding/reception and none of their work ever feels corny or staged. They took the time to get to know us ahead of time too, and though it's not necessary for everyone, that helped us feel relaxed too and like we had new friends who would be capturing the day.

They're ON IT in making sure the bride/groom can simply relax and be present in the moment and trust that they will capture the special moments in a beautiful way. Thank you so much to the team for all of your quick communication, positive attitudes, and great energy on the wedding day. You guys helped make it completely seamless!
  • Haley
    Haley Married on 05/05/2018
    I was having a hard time finding the perfect videographer, someone who could capture my day the way I wanted, but when I came across cardboard films I was so excited. I absolutely loved how organic and cinematic their films look. They are able to create works of art for each and every wedding that they film. I knew thats who I wanted to capture my big day. They were so nice and helpful from the first moment I contacted them. On the actual wedding day, they showed up on time and even stayed a little later because they didn't feel like they had captured everything that they wanted. I loved how they were very laid back and so flexible, they even travel. They also offer a lot of great packages. I am so happy that I found cardboard films and chose them, you will be too.
    Rainey Married on 03/18/2017
    Loved working with Cardboard Films! They were flexible with a busy wedding day schedule, always answered my questions within the day, easy to ask questions and make requests, and were very fast with getting my videos back to me. ?? Would definitely recommend them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Lauren & Jimmy
    41 photos · 09/27/2015

Pricing

Cardboard Films Price Rates

2020 Lindell Avenue Nashville, TN, 37203
Location of (Cardboard Films)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding