13 Reviews for Cardboard Films

One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
13 Cardboard Films Reviews

Loved working with Cardboard Films! They were flexible with a busy wedding day schedule, always answered my questions within the day, easy to ask questions and make requests, and were very fast with getting my videos back to me. ?? Would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Rainey, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Y'all. Seriously. I could cry.
I had the pleasure of being with Taylor all day while Gavin was with the boys. They were both amazing to be around and made us feel so relaxed. When I finally put on my dress and did the reveal with my bridesmaids, I did not have a full length mirror in the room. I didn't realize I hadn't seen myself until later when I was doing bridal portraits. I think I forgot to find a mirror because everyone I was surrounded by including the Cardboard team made me feel so beautiful. We got along with the team so well, it felt like just a couple of wedding guest with incredible talent and a video camera. We knew we were going to love the video just from the vibe we got from being around them (+ I watched every video I could find online they did. Freaking gorgeous work).
We got the trailer back.... flawless. The full film... water works. It's the most perfect reflection of the day. You can feel the love and excitement in every moment they captured.
While we didn't get to work with Payton on our wedding day, he was the one we worked with during contracting etc. We have since met him. He is also a complete delight.
If you are on the fence about a wedding videographer at all, don't be. It's freaking worth it 100 times over. That is, if you get some one like Cardboard Films.

Profile Picture Hannah, 2/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I can't say enough wonderful things about Cardboard Films! They were amazing to work with before, during, and after our wedding. They are also wonderful people in general aside from being incredible videographers. On the day of our wedding, my groom forgot his tie (yikes) and Taylor happened to have a tie the color he needed and lent it to him. Not that having the right color ties is the reason why they are a great business-- but Taylor was very kind to jump in and help make our day as smooth as possible when we came across a hiccup. It was obvious they were invested in helping us have the best day we could. The video was simply stunning as well! We were so happy Cardboard films filmed our wedding!!!

Profile Picture Kate, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer, don't be: hire one, and hire Cardboard Films. I promise you will not be sorry. Our photographer recommended Cardboard Films to us. Being a photographer myself, I knew how important it was to us for our wedding film to capture the essence of our day, and Cardboard Films delivered beyond anything we could have imagined. We recently had our first anniversary and watched all of our videos again, and the first thing I said to my husband (after we cried our eyes out, of course) was "I'm SO GLAD we have this." Cardboard Films gave us SO much more than a wedding film - it's truly a piece of art that we will treasure for the rest of our lives and for generations to come. The guys from Cardboard are true professionals and artists and captured our day so beautifully. We can't say enough good things about them and the product they delivered. I would give them 10 stars if I could. These guys are among the best in the business - HIRE THEM!

Profile Picture Leslie, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the guys at Cardboard Films. I knew, from the first time I spoke with Taylor, that they were the videographers for our wedding. From beginning to end, the guys at Cardboard Films were professional, courteous, honest, and *incredibly* talented at their craft. Their love and passion for what they do shines through. I also must add that they are great guys to hang around with (after all, you are spending an entire day with them so that matters right?), they're laid back, polite and sweet. They know when to fall into the background but also when to ask you to do certain things so they can get the "shots" they need to (for example, they needed more footage of my husband and I dancing so they asked for us to do that towards the end of the night). It seems like they keep a running inventory of how they want to edit everything and therefore know which shots to make sure to get. I found that to be very impressive! Lastly, they nailed our trailer, reception and ceremony films. We will treasure them for many years to come. Thanks Cardboard Films!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I really can not say enough great things about the Cardboard Film guys. These guys were such a joy to have around during our most intimate of days - they were fun, incredibly easy to work with, and by the end of night, I felt like I knew them for years! My wife and I where completely floored by what we got back from them! They nailed it! Not only did they capture our story, but the got EVERY moment of the night - and shot it with such creativity! I literally can not say enough great things about Cardboard films! You guys are are amazing!

Profile Picture Leigh Ashlind, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Cardboard Films was booked the day of our wedding, but they worked incredibly hard to produce a video for us to be shown at our reception telling our story. It was one of the highlights of our wedding day, and something our families have enjoyed watching over and over since that day. I cannot begin to explain how valuable their product is. They are not just videographers. They are storytellers. I'm so glad Cardboard Films is a part of our wedding story.

Profile Picture David, 3/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

These guys are AMAZING. Start to finish, they are the best, they made my day smooth and lovely, they made me laugh, they got all of the best moments, were super easy to deal with the entire process... Book them. They're the absolute best.

Profile Picture Tara, 12/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Cardboard Films were incredible to work with before, during, and after our wedding. Once we booked them for the wedding, I knew that there was no need to worry about checking in with them. They were very professional throughout the whole process and went above and beyond the day of the wedding. Taylor and his team made us feel very comfortable even though there was a camera catching our every move. I would recommend them to everyone, and I am so very thankful that they were there to capture our special day!!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/3/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Best wedding decision I made, minus my husband of course! One look at one of Cardboard Film's early films and we were SOLD- we had to have them shoot our wedding. We were dangerously close to not booking a videographer for our wedding since we already had a photographer and incorrectly thought that meant we didn't need them. THANK GOODNESS WE DID! Cardboard Films captured the love and fun of our wedding weekend and we celebrate our anniversary with a viewing of the video every year! They are so incredibly warm and easy to work with ahead of time and are even more wonderful when you meet them at person! Their hard work and big hearts have helped create one of our most prized possessions. I recommend Cardboard to every engaged couple I know- including my sister and sister in law!

Profile Picture KELCI, 9/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Cardboard Films is truly a phenomenal team. They are outstandingly kind, professional and uncommonly creative. They were born to come together to make films. Our wedding film is unquestioningly the greatest treasure we have to remember that day. It's difficult to articulate how special they were to us through our wedding experience and we continue to think of them so endearingly. Brides and grooms: be certain that hiring Cardboard Films will be the best decision you make for yourself in wedding planning. They really are a must have - and if in fact you are fortunate enough to use them, you'll find yourself unremittingly grateful. Cardboard Films is a very special team and their creativity is absolutely unparalleled. Believe me- you want this!!!

Profile Picture Irene, 7/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We loved working with Taylor and everyone at cardboard films. We had so much fun with them and are so glad that they were there to capture the laughter and joy of our whole day!

Profile Picture User4868606, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews