The Lighthouse on the Lake

Hendersonville, TN View map Visit website
Up to 200 guests

Up to 200 guests

The Lighthouse, a venue located in Hendersonville, Tennessee, only 20 minutes from downtown Nashville, we provide couples with the opportunity to exchange their vows in a lakeside setting on Old Hickory Lake. In this romantic setting, you will be able to experience both intimate ceremonies and grand ceremonies overlooking calming waters.

Facilities and Capacity
The Lighthouse provides both outdoor (covered and uncovered) settings as well as indoor settings for couples to enjoy their wedding ceremony. If couples decide on an outdoor wedding setting but experience inclimate weather, the property provides a backup plan to ensure the wedding ceremony can continue as planned. The facility can welcome up to 200 of your friends and family. With over four acres, the property provides not only scenic waterfront views, but also plenty of space to enjoy with your guests on your special day.

With your property rental, you will receive supplies such as mahogany chiavari chairs, dining tables, linens, china, use of the gazebo and more. The team wants to make sure all the details are covered for your special day so they offer items alongside all-inclusive packages and event planning. Couples can also opt to add on upgrades for their ceremony and reception with such things as lighting, drapery and themed accent bars. The staff can also assist with the following services:

• Setup
  • Lighting/sound
  • Pet friendly
  • Wireless Internet
  • Black-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,800

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,800

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Liquor
House Wine
Limited Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Drapery
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March

4.7

Kimber Married on 10/19/2019

Dream day come true

From my first visit to the Lighthouse I knew this was where we would say “I do”. Danielle was amazing and helped me coordinate all the details from NY, while mom was in Arkansas and all the vendors were in Nashville. Not an easy task for anyone. But she made it painless and easy. From the food, to the service, to the ambiance of it all, I could not have dreamt up a more perfect day. It even started raining just moments before and Danielle has everything rearranged without a problem in minutes. Just spectacular. Thank you!!!
  • Tejas
    Tejas Married on 05/19/2019

Perfect, beautiful and best staff

We had our wedding at the lighthouse on 19 May 2019. We couldn’t have asked for a better venue. The place is beautiful. The green landscape outside and the indoor event space are well maintained and stunning. The lighthouse is an exceptional venue because of the staff. They work very hard to make your event a success. We had a few hiccups but Danielle our wedding coordinator handled them so well and no one realized. Fadia their cook is amazing and she made the most delicious hummus and falafel on our request. Danielle helped us with the whole planning process and was always there for advice. We had a very unconventional wedding as we had to incorporate indian wedding elements. The venue graciously accepted our requests. The lighthouse is the perfect venue and we absolutely loved it !
    Tami Married on 03/15/2019

Perfect Rehearsal Dinner Venue for Out-of-State Groom's Family

From the groom's parents in Florida in need of the perfect spot for a rehearsal dinner for almost 60 (close to the church rehearsal and close to hotels where out-of-town/out-of- state guests were staying in Hendersonville) - we found it at The Lighthouse. With many raves from our guests about: the delicious food and excellent bar service, unique location, lovely venue with lighting strung throughout the ceilings and also seen outdoors through a wall of windows at nighttime, along with beautiful table linens and place settings, it was a perfect evening. We only wish the weather had been warm enough to open the large glass doors to the outside for our guests to enjoy the indoor/outdoor surroundings, but wedding week-end had cooler weather than we'd hoped. Our intention was to have a rehearsal dinner with not only good food and good service, but a pretty and relaxing atmosphere where the bride's and groom's closest friends and family members, many of whom traveled great distances, could unwind and enjoy a great time with each other prior to the big event the next day. It was exactly that. Literally, "site" unseen, I coordinated everything with Margaret by phone, and she was so kind, accommodating, and patient with me as I fretted over details and changed my mind several times. I knew from the first time I spoke with her, I could trust Margaret to do just what she said...and there were no unhappy surprises in the end - only happy guests who enjoyed a lovely celebration. I also interacted with Danielle regarding florals and decor, and she was just as helpful and kind. I could have had her handle all that for me, and was confident she would have done a beautiful job. In the end, I decided to do my own florals from a suggestion sent to me by Danielle. I could have made it easier on myself by letting The Lighthouse do it all, start to finish, but decided to put a little of my personal touch with florals and decor. I believe the Lighthouse in Hendersonville, TN is a jewel that possibly locals have yet to discover for weddings and special events! Thank you for everything, Margaret and Danielle. I discovered The Lighthouse from reviews online, so I am posting my review in hopes it may help someone else searching for a great venue who has needs similar to ours.

The Lighthouse on the Lake's reply:

Thank you so much for that very kind review.
    I really enjoyed working with you!!
    Enjoy the years to come and hopefully lots of grandchildren
    Margaret

The Lighthouse on the Lake 1
Offer

enue Rental: $4,800.00

Catering for 100ppl: $3,696.39

- This is based on our $27.95++ per person menu (we also offer a $32.95++pp and a $38.95++pp menu - see attached for more details) ++ is tax setup/cleanup fees and gratuity for servers.

- Buffet menu would include: 1 Salad, 1 Lighthouse Entree, 2 Sides, 1 Bread and non-alcoholic beverages See attached pricing and menu.

- This cost includes china, set up, clean up, china, gratuity and tax

- We prefer to book clients in at a lower headcount so that way your final number can be adjusted upwards closer to the date. Catering can always go up, just not lower then what is noted on the contract at the time of booking. This helps with not overpaying :)

Bar Services: $500.00

- This is based on our $5 pp rate that covers the bartender, setup and unlimited soft drinks of your guests.

- Beer, wine, and full bar options include: Full Cash Bar (guests pay for all alcohol) / Full Open Bar (host pays for all alcohol) / Partial Pre-paid Bar (host provides beer and wine and guests pay for cocktails)

- Domestic Pony Keg - $200.00 + tax/each = $218.50

- 1 case of house wine - $264.00 + tax/each = $288.42

Miscellaneous Add-ons: $TBD

- We offer various rentals for decorating the ceremony space and can be added at any time

Initial Estimate for up to 100 ppl with beer and wine: $9,503.31

Hope this helps let me know when you would like to come and tour.

Margaret

Pricing

Dandelion Weddings + Co. Dandelion Weddings + Co. Wedding Photographers

Loved photographing my destination wedding there via Image 615. Thanks for your hospitality.

Live Free Photography Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning venue! We are absolutely in love with The Lighthouse!! Highly recommend for modern brides looking for an incredible choice for their beautiful wedding. Its definitely important to choose the right people for your special day! Such a great choice!

Greenfinch Floral Design Greenfinch Floral Design Wedding Florists

Are you looking for an amazing outdoor venue for your wedding? You need to make an appointment with The Lighthouse. Located in Hendersonville Tennessee on Old Hickory Lake The Lighthouse has a fantastic arbor for the perfect lakeside wedding. Danielle and her team will help you plan a magical day from selecting a menu from the onsite catering to every detail in your decor. Call her, make an appointment and be amazed by the beauty of a Tennessee lakeside wedding.

133 Sanders Ferry Rd Hendersonville, TN, 37075

Business hours are set by appointments. Send email to request an appointment. info@LighthouseWeddingEvents.com
Location of (The Lighthouse on the Lake)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding

Wedding Venues