The Lighthouse Reviews

35 | Hendersonville, TN

35 Reviews for The Lighthouse

35 The Lighthouse Reviews

Teerosh · Married on 08/13/2018

Amazing place right on the lake . Great services. Best catering ive ever seen .

Brittany · Married on 06/16/2018

What a beautiful venue! They were helpful the whole way through. All of my guests said it was one of the most beautiful and well run venues they had been to. Great food and service!

Sent on 08/05/2018

The Lighthouse's reply:

So good to hear! Thank you so much!

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2018

My husband and I got married at the lighthouse in May 2018, and would highly recommend it. The venue itself is gorgeous, well cared-for, and had everything we needed available. We were able to easily communicate with Danielle and Margaret throughout the entire planning process and they were immensely helpful and patient. It was simple to select what options worked best for us, and the entire staff was very professional and helpful. Our guests loved the venue (the water and gazebo are stunning) and the food and drinks served by the Lighthouse. They really did everything to ensure we had a beautiful and perfect day! The communication leading up to the event was great, and made everything much easier for us and much less stressful. Great venue, great people, great food, and great value!

• I

Iaisha · Married on 09/30/2017

We absolutely loved this venue. After countless attempts at trying to find a venue that wouldn't break the bank we found this gem in Hendersonville, Tn. Perfect outdoor/indoor venue. Margaret was very helpful from beginning to the end of planning and the Big day! She was great to work with, insightful information on the setup of certain things. We wanted a place that had it all, from chairs, linen to things we could rent, food, minimal decore and it's by the lake. They even offer a coordinator if you need. The food was so delicious, southern style meat and 3. Everyone was raving about the food! Margaret was very accommodating to our meeting times and she was such a sweet person. Thank you!

The Lighthouse 1
    The Lighthouse 2
    The Lighthouse 3

Christy · Married on 09/02/2017

Danielle was our wedding coordinator and we could not have asked for anyone any better!! She was AWESOME in every way and guided us and everyone in our wedding party throughout the day and the evening before with our rehearsal. I was at ease and so was our entire wedding party and the entire day went so beautifully with her at our side. The Lighthouse was a beautiful place to have our wedding. The food was fabulous and the day went better than I could haver imagined. I would highly recommend Daniell Latham and The Lighthouse to anyone planning an outdoor wedding!:)

Pam · Married on 07/08/2017

The space was great-we utilized the downstairs, patio and lawn. The food was good. Everything we needed or inquired about was gotten for us. Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the dinner location and food.

Kandiss · Married on 05/06/2017

After searching a handful of different venues in Nashville I came upon the Lighthouse venue in Hendersonville. Everything we were looking for in a venue for ceremony and reception was right in front of our eyes!
    Margaret was a wonderful person to work with, any questions you have she was more than helpful with and left us feeling not like we were another payday but like she cared about the biggest day in our lives.

Cynthia · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I got married there this past weekend and it was wonderful! We had planned an outdoor wedding under the wonderful pergola they have outside, but Mother Nature was having none of that, but the staff at the Lighthouse set everything up on the covered patio so that we still had our outdoor wedding! The food was delicious! The baker that the Manager recommended was wonderful! Margaret and Danielle were so easy to work with and to get in contact with. They helped with just about every scenario, and took time to make us feel important for our big day! I highly recommend to couples that are looking for some true southern charm to check out The Lighthouse!

• User5198086 · 2+ years ago

Had the best experience with Ms. Margaret and Danielle. From the prompt replies with answers to our questions to the awesome attitude they had while helping us finalize details of our big day, we couldn't be happier. Our guests were blown away by how beautiful the outdoor ceremony spot and indoor venue were. Highly recommend this venue to budget brides who want the most bang for their buck!

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2016

This venue was wonderful!! The staff helped make our day perfect!!

Terri · Married on 06/25/2016

We recently had a wedding reception at the Lighthouse and everything went perfect. Everything was done exactly how I was told. There were no surprises. The staff was excellent and very helpful and went above and beyond to make sure that no details were left out. I would highly recommend this venue and would them again.

I recently held a rehearsal dinner at The Lighthouse and was so pleased with the whole experience. It is a beautiful venue overlooking the lake. The staff was easy to work with and very accommodating to my requests. We used the downstairs room which was spacious and open to the outdoors. The food was fabulous. The prices were reasonable. I would recommend this venue without hesitation.

Chastity · Married on 09/05/2015

We had an absolutely WONDERFUL experience with the Lighthouse. We instantly felt welcomed from the first meeting with Mrs. Latham. We loved how the backdrop of the venue is directly on the lake and it was an open air setting with beautiful doors and windows throughout. I was impressed with the different meal options that were available for you to choose from depending on your budget. We also liked how the table linen, china, glassware, flatware, chairs, etc. were all included in the price - other places sometimes charge additional fees for you to use these items! We also added on the wedding coordinator service, Danielle, and she was AMAZING! She was always available via email/phone whenever I needed to reach her. She was very knowledgeable about the venue set up and how the actual day would flow. She really put me at ease going into my big day. I think the most memorable moment for us during this entire process was when the Lighthouse worked with us to make sure all of our guests would be accommodated (even though we were slightly over the maximum). The food was FIVE STAR (as my husband says) - our guests are still raving about how delicious everything on the menu turned out. We had plenty of food for people to return for seconds and even a small plate for us to enjoy the week after! Another highlight of our experience was that a gift card given to us from one of our guests was found a couple of months after the event. The Lighthouse immediately notified us of the card that was found and mailed it out to us. That was pretty impressive and very much appreciated!! The staff were all professional as they catered the event - we just couldn't have asked for a better wedding day. There is absolutely nothing I would have changed if I had to do it all over again! With that being said, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Lighthouse Wedding and Event Center without any reservation for your next event. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Sent on 11/16/2015

The Lighthouse's reply:

WOW, thanks for such a great review Chastity it was such a pleasure working with you to make a perfect BIG Day for you! Margaret

We had our wedding rehearsal dinner at the Lighthouse and it couldn't have been more perfect. We would definitely use the Lighthouse again for future events. The basement is a really fun space with the hanging lights, farm tables, outside patio, and beautiful view of the lake. One of the other great things about the Lighthouse is Margaret. We loved working with her and she was very responsive, friendly, flexible, and helped us get everything in order. She gave us opinions and suggestions and also let us make our own decisions. We chose to do BBQ and the food was great. Another thing I want to note is we forgot an item at home we were going to bring and Margaret went out and bought it for us during the dinner. Great service and a great venue. We highly recommend the Lighthouse!

Kimberly · Married on 06/20/2015

What an OUTSTANDING evening!

Words cannot describe how pleased we are with how well our Rehearsal Dinner for 100 guests turned out at The Lighthouse! From the day we booked the event center right up to the end of our celebration, Danielle was such a pleasure to work with. The staff serving us that night did such an incredible job!!

When rain threatened to spoil our outdoor cocktail hour, Danielle and her staff quickly improvised an excellent alternative - our guests were awed with the atmosphere, food and friendliness of everyone at the Lighthouse event center!

Thanks you!

Jessica · Married on 03/14/2015

The Lighthouse was a wonderful venue to get married at. It was the most beautiful atmosphere from the ceremony, dinner and the reception. The lighting that is already included in the venue is very pretty and they have it layed out so nicely for weddings. Danielle Latham was always so quick to respond to my emails/phone calls if I ever needed anything or had any type of questions. The food was absolutely incredible for cocktail hour and dinner. I couldn't have imagined getting married anywhere else. It was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 04/03/2015

The Lighthouse's reply:

Thank you, Jessica, for all the kind words! We all had a wonderful time working with you, Alex and your family!! It was a beautiful ceremony and fun reception!! We are grateful to have had the opportunity to work with you on such a special day!!

Christie · Married on 02/08/2015

This place is absolutely amazing. I hosted my mom's 50th birthday party here for about 50 people and Margaret made it just perfect. She was easy to get a hold of to answer any and all of my questions and she made me feel at ease closer to the time. I highly recommend this place because it is beautiful, especially during the day, affordable, and you definitely get every penny's worth.

Shonnie · Married on 01/16/2015

We were exceptionally pleased with how well our event turned out at The Lighthouse! From the day we booked the event center right up to the end of our celebration, Danielle and Margaret were a pleasure to work with. We were also able to enjoy a wonderfully prepared dinner after our ceremony and the staff serving us that night did such an incredible job!! Our daughter enjoyed it so much that she even asked if we could do this again. So, thank you, Danielle, Margaret, and staff, for making our ceremony even more special!!

Renee · Married on 07/26/2014

Thank you Danielle and the staff at The Lighhouse for the fabulous job you did for my daughter's wedding. It was beautiful and perfect in everyway thanks to you! I can't thank you enough for all you did to make it everything she wanted it to be. You all are truly the very best!

Michelle · Married on 05/17/2014

Thanks to Danielle, Margaret, Lori, and the staff at The Lighthouse my wedding day was everything I dreamed of and more. Our guests a still informing us of how beautiful everything was and how much they enjoyed being a part of our day. The venue itself is very beautiful with a prime view overlooking Old Hickory Lake. After my first site tour, I knew this venue best fit my personality and wedding ideas. The Lighthouse is very spacious with an outdoor set-up for the ceremony and indoor set-up for the reception. Since the ceremony, cocktail hour/reception, and formal dinner are all held in separate areas it gives guests a clear division of these events in the wedding all without having to go off site. There is ample parking for the guests so one less thing to worry about when planning. The Lighthouse has an "all-inclusive" feel, making it easier to find wonderful vendors (i.e. florist, DJ, photographer, cake designer, caterer, etc.) The food was delicious and plentiful.
    As my coordinator, Danielle exceeded my expectations. She always made me feel as if I was her only client, even though I know that was not the case. With every interaction, she made sure that my questions and concerns were addressed. I was able to bounce ideas off of Danielle and her creativity and knowledge of event planning is astounding. I truly felt pampered on my wedding day, allowing me to live in the moment and not be a stressed bride. My husband and I are both very happy that we chose The Lighthouse to our new lives.

Sent on 05/22/2014

The Lighthouse's reply:

Thank YOU, Michelle!! We all throughly enjoyed working with you and your husband, as well!! It was such a pleasure to help make your wedding vision and dreams come to life! You are right, it was such a beautiful day and we thank you again for choosing The Lighthouse to be a part of of such a special event! Congrats to you both!! ~The Lighthouse Team

Cayce · Married on 10/20/2013

I worked with Danielle and Margaret during my wedding planning process. They were very helpful. I found the baker for my cake at a cake tasting event they hosted as well. My wedding day was flawless! The space was beautiful, the food was great, the staff were attentive and helpful, the bartender was on point, and everything flowed seemlessly. Loved every minute.

• jessica

jessica · Married on 05/24/2013

The Lighthouse was a perfect location and has a beautiful set up looking over the lake. I fell in love the first time I checked it out. There's honestly not enough words to express how amazing The Lighthouse did prior to the wedding and on the day of! I was constantly changing my mind how I wanted things to look so when I needed to get ahold of them it wasn't an issue . I couldn't thank Danielle enough for all the work she did on my wedding day. I can honestly say it went perfect. She was on top of everything!!! And she made sure everything was going smoothly throughout the entire day. She always had so many ideas and she so easy to get along with! Her and Margret were amazing to work with and such sweet ladies. They truly love what they do and make sure you're fully taken care of. I would highly recommend this place..it made my wedding so much easier!

Brittany · Married on 04/27/2013

5 stars is absolutely not enough for Lighthouse! As a wedding photographer, I have worked at many venues, but the Lighthouse staff absolutely blew me away. My brother and sister-in-law were married at the Lighthouse in April 2013. Danielle and Margret were absolute gems! They were easy to work with and always easy to get in touch with. The entire staff worked SO hard to make this day amazing despite the nasty weather. The indoor ceremony was breathtaking, food was incredible, and the party was a blast. We absolutely have nothing negative to say about this group! I would highly recommend them to future brides!

Sent on 04/29/2013

The Lighthouse's reply:

THANK YOU!!! Again, we can't tell you how much fun we had too, you all were great to work with!! Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Anessia · Married on 04/27/2013

What a great staff to work with! They did a wonderful job and very professional!! The DJ they had were excellent and a blast to have. The food was wonderful and Danielle was the best wedding coordinator along with the owner of the venue made sure all went smooth. I highly recommend this venue!!! Thank so much!
    ( mother and father of the bride )

Sent on 04/29/2013

The Lighthouse's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! We had the BEST time helping you all celebrate the marriage of your amazing daughter!!!

Wonderful and friendly staff! As an Event Consultant, I welcome the opportunity to work with vendors who will help make an event great from start to finish!!