Tracy Brewington Photography

Franklin, KY View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

If you are looking for authentic and timeless portraits? You have come to the right place.

Are you engaged? Are you a wedding planner? Or do you just love wedding photos? It doesn't matter why you landed on my site, I am over the moon that you are here.

I am Tracy, the owner of Tracy Brewington Fine Art Photography. In short, I am a lover of white flowers, romance, farmhouses, and travel experiences.

I have been a full-time photographer for over eight years, and boy has time flew! My goal is to make you feel like you are my top priority, and guess what --- you are! I have photographed over 300 weddings in various locations, settings, in the rain, snow, and in a backyard. The location doesn't matter, it is the love that you share and the confidence that your photographer can make any location beautiful. We travel to you - Nashville, Kentucky, Franklin, Bowling Green, Murfreesboro, and more.

Elopement coverage available starting at $499

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    Alexia G. Married on 04/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My experience is fantastic!

I am not sure where to start! I instantly fell in love with Tracy's work on Instagram. Then I fell in love with her as a person, her dogs, and her random stories! I booked her and working with her was better than I imagined. My whole bridal party loved her, and we have all been in so many weddings. The wedding pictures are the best of all of my girlfriends. (shh! don't tell them) My husband hates photos, and he said that was very enjoyable. She was even quicker and took pictures in between pictures that were awesome. If you want a good experience check her out, and you will not be sorry.

Tracy Brewington Photography's reply:

Alexia! Thank you so much and you all were a dream to work with! I hope to see you again in the future.
    Melody H. Married on 09/19/2020

Such a wonderful experience

Tracy and her team is fantastic! We traveled to Nashville and had an engagement session done. We loved them so much, we decided to get married there. Naturally we hired Tracy to photograph our wedding. We love our experience so much and we are planning to return to Nashville for our anniversary session next year. Hire her!

Tracy Brewington Photography's reply:

Thank you, I loved working with you. Your family was such a blessing. Can’t wait to see again next year!
    H Married on 05/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We found Tracy through Google and are so glad we did! Tracy and her assistant were amazing! They were very friendly & laid back and fit right in with us. They didn't feel like strangers at all. My bridesmaids appreciated Tracy's guidance and direction on poses. We weren't left to make things up on our own, which was very helpful.

The photos turned out great!! We've received many compliments. We got all the friends & family photos we wanted, as well as many fun candid shots.
  • illustration stars

60 photos · 09/05/2020
  • Zach & Samantha
    37 photos · 10/20/2018

CraziCakes CraziCakes Wedding Cakes

Tracy has done pictures for me and I have worked on a wedding with her. She is so easy to work with, professional with a great eye. Her work is beautiful!

Franklin, KY, 42134
Location of (Tracy Brewington Photography)

Other vendors in Bowling Green for your wedding