2004 17th Street NW, Washington, DC 20009 Map · Phone number

About Little Acre Flowers

Little Acre Flowers crafts weddings and events based on a "field to vase" approach. Using locally-grown flowers from nearby farms in the Mid-Atlantic, our floral designs reflect the season while being tailored to your unique needs and vision. We love using colorful blooms, exquisite neutral florals, uncommon varietals, and interesting textures to ensure your celebration is unique.

Our focus on sourcing local flowers is part of our commitment to sustainability: this includes (but is not limited to) composting at our studio during the design process and donating floral arrangements after a wedding to DC-area non-profits, hospitals, or nursing homes. Composting organics and donating arragements helps to reduce the amount of waste sent to the landfill, and reducing our waste is important to us! Choosing Little Acre Flowers for your wedding means that you receive the freshest flowers available in D.C. area, supporting local farms and growers, producing a smaller carbon footprint, and showcasing stunning seasonal blooms unlike those available from any other D.C. area florist.

Take a look at some examples of past wedding designs to see our organic approach!

Follow Little Acre Flowers on

Focal Floral Arrangement
Focal Floral Arrangement
Romantic Bridal Bouquet
Romantic Bridal Bouquet
Chuppah with Greenery (+ pup!)
Chuppah with Greenery (+ pup!)
Lush Cake Flowers

5 Reviews for Little Acre Flowers

• Marie

Marie Gasner · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Beautiful bouquet!

Little Acre Flowers did an amazing job with my bridal bouquet! I had a tough time finding a place that would do an a la carte bridal bouquet (they were literally the only flowers at the event) and I had decided I was just going to grab some from a grocery store when I came across Little Acre Flowers about 2 weeks before my wedding. I gave them very loose instructions and the results were fantastic! Couldn't have been more pleased and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/16/2020

Elle Walker · Married on 03/12/2020

Beautiful, artisanal arrangements

I found Little Acres online and chose it because of the high ratings. I was not disappointed. I had a small courthouse wedding in March that was supposed to be before our “real” celebration in May. Unfortunately, we have to reschedule due to Covid-19, so our courthouse wedding will now be our “real” wedding. Having a beautiful floral arrangement from Little Acres made the day feel celebratory and special and made me feel like a bride. The arrangement was “natural” and unique, not cookie cutter - which matched my personal style. Thank you Little Acres for helping me have a special special day!

Sent on 04/23/2020

Maggie · Married on 12/14/2019

Absolutely adore Little Acre Flowers

I had the most fantastic experience with Little Acre Flowers for my December 14 wedding! Using a local florist with sustainable practices was really important to me, but with a winter wedding, I had no idea which flowers would be available or how my bouquet would turn out. I sent the Little Acres a couple of pictures and WOW did they deliver. The bouquets and boutonnieres exceeded all of my expectations. Not only were the flowers perfectly seasonal and gorgeous, but the whole team was delightful to work with throughout - everyone was so responsive, kind, and helpful. On the day of my wedding, the flowers were delivered exactly on time. Little Acres also provided vases so that we could use the bridesmaid/bridal bouquets as extra decor at the reception! I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 03/11/2020

• Washington, 20009 See on map
    2025240812 (Phone number)
    Location of (Little Acre Flowers)