Little Acre Flowers Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 13 Reviews
View more information

Katherine Married on 10/09/2021

Gorgeous Local Florals

When we scaled back our wedding during the pandemic, I wanted to still have beautiful flowers to make it feel like a wedding celebration. I wanted seasonal, autumnal flowers and wasn't too picky about the colors but wanted some particular flowers. Little Acre Flowers was able to accommodate our last minute a la carte order of a bouquet, boutinere and floral hair clip. I also love their commitment to local flowers grown from local farmers. They also provided helpful information on how to transport to our destination and the flowers held up perfectly.
    Elizabeth P. Married on 12/09/2020

Excellent Florist with Understanding, Responsive, and Exceptional Staff

We used Little Acre Flowers for our wedding in fall 2020 and would happily use them again! While we had originally planned a large ceremony, we instead scaled back to a small socially distant ceremony for less than 10 people and Little Acres helped us every step of the way! They captured our vision for flowers (including a flower crown and comb) and made us feel special and taken care of. On top of the exceptional customer service and support, their floral arrangments and tablescapes were lush, beautiful, and majestic! Highly recommend Little Acre Flowers for your wedding or everyday flower needs!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn P. Married on 10/24/2020

The most beautiful flowers!!

WOW! Little Acre Flowers made our wedding day absolutely beautiful!! The bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and chuppah decor were stunning.

Amber was a pleasure to work with - we ultimately left her with creative control and I couldn't be more pleased. She created the perfect combinations of flowers for our wedding day. I dream of my bridal bouquet - everything was so fresh and vibrant. Amber even created a "flower meadow" for our sweetheart table - it was gorgeous and so special!!

I cannot recommend Little Acre Flowers enough - they are the best!!!
    Devika B. Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful, sustainably sourced flowers for our covid micro wedding

Jane and the little acre flowers team were wonderful!!! So supportive every step of the way and very responsive to my feedback about certain design proposals. I was very much that person who said "whatever you guys think is best" but had lots of opinions in the end -- and they rolled with it and were super supportive. My beautiful, texturally diverse small bouquet and BOMB ASS flower crown were so wonderful. I kept admiring them all day. Absolutely lovely, especially as the world falls apart all around us, to support a business that supports and sustains flower farmers in the area. Would highly highly recommend to brides in Baltimore and D.C. and the surrounding areas!
  • Shea
    Shea C. Married on 09/20/2020

Gorgeous Florals and Great Service

We wanted to order local and in-season flowers for our wedding and found Little Acres when googling around. I am so glad we went with them! The flowers were stunning and in-season, and Jane was incredibly attentive, answering my every question and keeping me in the loop about everything. The flowers arrived right on time, and though we decided to make our own arrangements, we got very helpful guidelines regarding which flowers should go where.
    Marina R. Married on 05/22/2020

Stunning flowers, amazing people!!

We had to cancel our May 2020 wedding due to covid, and at the very last minute decided to get married in our home in DC. I reached out to Little Acre just 7 days before our wedding, and could not be happier I did!! From the very first call, Jane was amazingly helpful -- even going so far as to ask for the measurements of various surfaces in our home to make sure the flowers were the right size and shape. We decided exactly what I would need to transform my home into a beautiful wedding setting. She and her team sourced beautiful garlands from a vendor, and designed the perfect multi-colored overflowing pastel bouquet and surface arrangements that exactly matched my vision. Throughout the process, they were incredibly helpful and communicative, and I had total confidence and comfort in knowing everything was in good hands. As soon as I opened the door to receive the delivery on the morning of our wedding, I was immediately over the moon. The flowers were even better than I could have imagined, and were an enormous part of our perfect day! Thank you Jane, Amber, and Little Acre!!
    Elle W. Married on 03/12/2020

Beautiful, artisanal arrangements

I found Little Acres online and chose it because of the high ratings. I was not disappointed. I had a small courthouse wedding in March that was supposed to be before our “real” celebration in May. Unfortunately, we have to reschedule due to Covid-19, so our courthouse wedding will now be our “real” wedding. Having a beautiful floral arrangement from Little Acres made the day feel celebratory and special and made me feel like a bride. The arrangement was “natural” and unique, not cookie cutter - which matched my personal style. Thank you Little Acres for helping me have a special special day!
  • Marie
    Marie G. Married on 02/29/2020

Beautiful bouquet!

Little Acre Flowers did an amazing job with my bridal bouquet! I had a tough time finding a place that would do an a la carte bridal bouquet (they were literally the only flowers at the event) and I had decided I was just going to grab some from a grocery store when I came across Little Acre Flowers about 2 weeks before my wedding. I gave them very loose instructions and the results were fantastic! Couldn't have been more pleased and would highly recommend them.
    Maggie Married on 12/14/2019

Absolutely adore Little Acre Flowers

I had the most fantastic experience with Little Acre Flowers for my December 14 wedding! Using a local florist with sustainable practices was really important to me, but with a winter wedding, I had no idea which flowers would be available or how my bouquet would turn out. I sent the Little Acres a couple of pictures and WOW did they deliver. The bouquets and boutonnieres exceeded all of my expectations. Not only were the flowers perfectly seasonal and gorgeous, but the whole team was delightful to work with throughout - everyone was so responsive, kind, and helpful. On the day of my wedding, the flowers were delivered exactly on time. Little Acres also provided vases so that we could use the bridesmaid/bridal bouquets as extra decor at the reception! I cannot recommend them enough.
  • Claire
    Claire Married on 05/25/2019

Gorgeous work with an artistic eye

We got the bouquet and boutonnieres from Little Acre. We gave them our color palate, and a desire for texture, and let them run with it. Amber produced a gorgeous set of pieces that got complements all night long, and smelled amazing. I could not be happier with their work!
  • User1962593 2+ years ago
    Tobie Whitman and her team helped to make our wedding celebration fabulous! Our guests absolutely loved the flower arrangements, stating that the colors were elegant and lush and that the textures were very interesting and unique. Several of the reception arrangements were swiped by guests on the way out, so I always think that that is a good indication of greatness as well :) Throughout the planning process, Tobie provided thoughtful ideas for our unique and locally-sourced wedding and reception events and at the last minuted, when one of the flower types ordered did not quite work, her aesthetic sense was right on, and she produced beautiful arrangements that we loved.
  • Carly
    Carly Married on 07/12/2014

Absolutely gorgeous

The arrangements from Little Acre were perfect and the service was excellent. We couldn't be happier with how they looked at our wedding, and we received many compliments. Highly recommend. I wanted local flowers to reduce the environmental impact, and I'm so happy we found Little Acre.
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 03/06/2021

Beautiful flowers

I got a beautiful boutique and boutonniere for groom and parents made for my micro wedding. Pricing is a bit high but quality is good