Phoenix, AZ 85004 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Lisa Eley Photography

Lisa finds passion in her ability to capture the right angle at the right moment, she never settles for standard wedding shots. She loves to preserve these special moments, while capturing personalities, relationships, and the most intimate moments. Lisa's ability to create contemporary imagery while using a photojournalistic approach is the perfect combination to tell your story. Everyone has a story to share. She can't wait to capture yours!

Investment

Our studio is unique in offering our clients completely customizable wedding packages. We have designed three popular wedding collections to guide you, however, all packages can be customized to suit individual needs. Packages start at $1895.

All packages include an engagement session, 5+ hours of wedding photography coverage, an online gallery for proofing and ordering, event cards to direct guests to your online gallery, and a USB drive with high-resolution images with copyright permission. Most packages also include a second professional photographer. Contact us for detailed package information.

Our studio is also available for destination weddings. Wedding locations out of the Phoenix valley are quoted on an individual basis.

Contact Lisa Eley Photography at 480.234.8971 or lisa@lisaeleyphotography.com

And check out more of our work in our Wedding & Engagement section of our website!

Follow Lisa Eley Photography on

img0167
img4616

100 Reviews for Lisa Eley Photography

Lindsey · Married on 05/19/2018

Lisa did a great job on the photos of our wedding. She even helped me organize a timeline based on when would need photos. She was wonderful to work with and I am very pleased with how the photos turned out! I would definitely recommend working with her !

Kimberly · Married on 03/09/2018

So, Lisa was not my fist photographer choice. Not because I didn't want her, but because I had my mind set on someone else. This someone was a photog. from a friend's wedding that had a cool style. My venue had an inclusive package that included this other photog. Along the way, I kept finding things that rubbed my the wrong way about this photog, so I ended up cancelling with her. At the behest of another friend that hired Lisa for her wedding, I chose to go with her. I AM SO DAMN GLAD I DID. I cannot put into words how wonderful it was to work with her. She was prompt, efficient, and so friendly and professional. The pictures of our engagement session were stunning, and I am anxiously awaiting our wedding photos! I sprung to get a second shooter for a few hours during the wedding, and the second shooter that Lisa picked was just as wonderful as Lisa. I am blown away by the service I received from Lisa, and cannot wait until I can take maternity and newborn photos with her! Thank you Lisa!

Amanda · Married on 03/01/2018

My husband and I hired Lisa to photograph our wedding and we could not be happier with our photos!! We were very picky when looking for a photographer because we knew the pictures would be memories we’d have forever. Lisa was very professional and we feel she captured our personalities well. She even got pictures of us with our dog! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Lisa Eley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,395.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lisa Eley Photography 1
    Free Engagement Session and 8x10
    Receive a free engagement session and 8x10 portrait with all wedding packages!

• Stephen Paul Photography
    Stephen Paul Photography Wedding Photographers

Lisa & I met several years ago when she asked me to second shoot at a wedding with her. Since then, our partnership has just blossomed. Let me tell you why: First, Lisa is a professional, through and through. She personally cares about her clients and their guests. I am the same way, thus making us a great team. Second: Lisa is great at communicating. She is always very clear about the timeline and our plan to execute each wedding. Again, I am similar. We aren't just wingin' it, we create a plan for success. Third: Her posing is amazing. She creates such beautiful intimate poses for her couples. Sometimes, I wish I could bring her to my weddings, just so she could pose my clients for me! Fourth: Her quality of work speaks for itself, just look! Our styles can differ, but they also compliment each other by offering diversity for her clients. Fifth (and most important): Lisa's heart. She is just an amazing woman, mother, wife and business partner. I am grateful to know and work with her. You will not regret getting to know her too.

• NVS Photography
    NVS Photography Wedding Photographers

Creative, professional and so fun to work with. She is everything you would look for in a photographer.

• Phoenix, AZ 85004 See on map