NVS Photography

Peoria, AZ View map
$2,425 Most Popular Price

$2,425 Most Popular Price

I am just an artist on an amazing journey. A wife, to my high school sweetheart, and mother to 2 incredible children. My family supports, inspires and helps direct my passion for what I do. I am blessed!

I fell in love with the visual arts at a very young age but never dreamed I would be where I am now. I remember the exact moment I decided to pursue photography as my career. It was one of the most defining days of my life. After an internship with an incredibly inspiring photographer and a college degree in photography in my pocket, I took a giant leap of faith and started NVS Photography and my journey began. Eighteen years later photography is the only real job I have ever known, and I am thankful every day. Finding your passion and making it your 'job' is a dream I now have for my children.

I have always taken my work seriously. Since having children I now truly understand what photographs mean to families. It is how we share the stories of our past, how we reflect on the life we have had, and how we rejoice and celebrate with others. I am truly honored to work with each and every couple that invites me into their lives to celebrate with them.

I hope to get a chance to talk to you about your upcoming wedding. I would love to be a part of it. Submit an inquiry to the right or send me a message above to learn more about my services!

Many Blessings to You and Yours,

Tami Carda

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,825

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,425

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Emily A. Married on 11/07/2020

More than I could have asked for

Where to begin! We found NVS Photography and I couldn't be happier! Planning a wedding during Covid was stressful. I knew I wanted great photos, great food, and great flowers. I had a sort of vision in my head for our couple shots, but man did Tami blow our minds. She was flexible with us, helped us create our timeline to make sure all shots happened with the best light, and gave us recommendations on how to include my sister who wasn't able to travel.

The moment Tami comes in, she is warm and friendly and SO COMPETENT! She has this aura of "don't worry, I've got this" that puts you at ease and lets you just enjoy the process. Trusting your photographer is so important and you absolutely trust Tami. She is speedy with the family shots (you KNOW some family members struggle with those), and nails them. My 4 year old nephew just LOVED her and still remembers her name. My whole family raved endlessly about how amazing she was.

Then we got the pictures back (and quickly too!). Oh my gosh. I wept. It was more than I had ever expected. You sort of think, oh there will be like 3-5 clear winner pictures you want to print out and frame. I genuinely am overwhelmed with gorgeous photos I just want to display all over my home. She got personality shots of family and friends, and even a 1.5 year old.

I can't say enough good things about Tami, we will keep her included for all future life events and family pictures, and I will recommend her exclusively to any one who is looking for a phenomenal photographer.
  • Leah Pardo
    Leah Married on 02/23/2020
    Tami is an AMAZING photographer and took some of the most amazing photos I've ever seen. Her prices are VERY reasonable. Our pictures were up and ready to look at 7 days after our wedding. She is also VERY easy to deal with, easy to contact and lots of fun to work with. She knows her stuff and I will use her again in the future for family photos. HIGHLY reccomend her!!!
    Nicole Married on 10/11/2019

Thrilled with our photographer!

Tami was a perfect fit for what we were looking for in a photographer for our wedding. She was professional, timely, and offered suggestions when we needed it. She was also flexible to our requests, patient with our guests, and she took beautiful photos that we will cherish.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

NVS Photography 1
Gift
Book your wedding with NVS PHOTOGRAPHY and receive a free engagement session and the print release to your favorite image from the session

Pricing

Cactus Wedding Films Cactus Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is an excellent wedding vendor. We highly recommend!

12087 W. Eagle Ridge Ln. Peoria, 85383
9282085463
Location of (NVS Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding