NVS Photography Reviews

NVS Photography 5
NVS Photography 6
NVS Photography 7
  • Leah · Getting married on 02/23/2020

Tami is an AMAZING photographer and took some of the most amazing photos I've ever seen. Her prices are VERY reasonable. Our pictures were up and ready to look at 7 days after our wedding. She is also VERY easy to deal with, easy to contact and lots of fun to work with. She knows her stuff and I will use her again in the future for family photos. HIGHLY reccomend her!!!

Sent on 03/13/2012
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/24/2019

Tami is amazing

We had a quick engagement and a private ceremony of only 13 people and three infants. Tami was incredible in assisting with planning by offering her suggestions for a timeline to make sure we caught the sunset on the golf course as we imagined it. On the day of the wedding, Tami arrived early, and was ready to begin shooting at our start time. She was quick, efficient, and helped gather everyone at the appropriate times for pictures. She took pictures we didn't even realize she was snapping, and the candids are some of my favorites! She beautifully captured our personalities and all the emotions of our big day. I would highly recommend Tami and NVS Photography for your wedding- and I can't wait to use her for all our photography needs in the future! Thanks Tami!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    NVS Photography 8
    NVS Photography 9
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Anderson · Married on 03/23/2019

Fantastic experience & stunning photos!

Tami is FANTASTIC! Our wedding day photos are absolutely stunning! (And so are the engagements!) Tami does a great job of capturing both the formal portraits and many candid / detail photos from the big event. It has been great to be able to relive our wedding through the photos, especially the smaller moments that can often go unnoticed. She was incredibly easy to work with and many of our attendees commented on how great Tami was, especially working with the group for portraits, paying attention to details (ie my long hair getting messed up in the wind), and capturing fun photos of our attendees throughout dinner and the reception. She was absolutely amazing to work with and helped to ensure our wedding day went off without a hitch!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 12/01/2018

Love Tami!

I used NVS Photography for my wedding and engagement photos and Tami made me and my husband feel at east through the entire process! Our wedding photos are still in process, but our engagement photos turned out amazing and her turnaround was very quick. She was able to capture some great moments and is extremely reasonable with pricing. I can't wait to use her again for our little Jupp family!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Tearsha · Married on 11/08/2018

Amazingly wonderful

The first time I looked @ nvs web page there was no doubt in my mind that I wanted her to capture our wedding. We are now a blended family and each and every moment was so important to us. tami made sure to capture everything, from our save the dates to our last dance. We can not thank her enough and I’m truly grateful for all that she was able to capture for us! It hasnt even been a month yet and I already have my pictures at my finger tips and I’m so In love with them!!I would recommend NVS to anyone and everyone we were so lucky to have found her!!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine Barnett Stewart · Married on 09/22/2018

NVS Photography is Amazing!

We were beyond thrilled with our experience with NVS photography. Tami and Josh are an absolute pleasure to work with - fun and professional. They completely put us and our friends and family at ease throughout our day (which is saying something, since neither my husband or I likes having our picture taken)! Tami went above and beyond helping out in the time for the ceremony - she even made sure everyone had the appropriate boutonnieres!

Tami is clearly passionate about what she does, which shows in her work - the photos she took for our Sedona engagement shoot and wedding were gorgeous! She really makes good use of the surrounding environment for some creative and beautiful shots. She also takes your requests into account (my husband had many suggestions for the locations of some shots, and Tami was totally up for it).

We had many guests ask where we found our photographer because they were so impressed with Tami and Josh and the excellent service they provided. We will definitely be using NVS Photography for any of our future professional photography needs. You should too - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Keegan

Keegan · Married on 05/19/2018

Tami is seriously amazing! My husband and I were set on hiring a good photographer and we found one with Tami! Her and her husband are amazing, flexible, and give you so many good quality photos at the end of it all. We’re so happy we hired NVS Photography and we’re definitely going to hire them if we ever need photos again!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    NVS Photography 14
    NVS Photography 15
    NVS Photography 16

Courtney · Married on 04/21/2018

Tami was incredible to work with! From our first meeting, my husband and I knew she'd be our wedding photographer. She is easy going, up beat and enjoyable to be around. We booked our engagement photos with her, which turned out better than we could have imagined. We had fun while taking the photos and they were very natural. We couldn't wait until our wedding. Leading up to our wedding day, Tami assisted with our timeline and made sure she knew which photos were "must haves" for us. The day of the wedding flowed wonderfully. She was so fast with all of our family photos and wedding party photos, both in which were very large. I couldn't believe how quickly and effortlessly she moved throughout the day. She was fantastic and everyone loved her. Her husband was our second shooter and he too, was great to work with. After the wedding, we received our photos in a little over a month on an adorable USB in a wooden box. The presentation was almost as impressive as the photos. Each photo we viewed was more amazing than the last. We absolutely were blown away with the quality and number of photos we received. Do yourself a favor and look no further. Book Tami for any of your photo needs now! I know we can't wait to use her again for all of our photo needs. Thank you Tami for everything!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Dana · Married on 04/07/2018

Tami and Josh were so incredible to work with! There were so many things I didn’t think about, but they thought about them for me! They made the experience so easy and stress free. I can’t thank them enough for sharing in our wedding day!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Brianna · Married on 03/24/2018

I cannot put into words what a phenomenal photographer Tami is! NVS photography did our engagement and wedding photos and they came out beautiful!! She is AMAZING with children. I have a 18 month old and she was able to capture beautiful pictures of her. She makes you feel so comfortable and is very patient and very promt on responding to any questions or requests you have. If you are wanting unique, gorgeous, and breathe taking photos for any occasion she is your photographer!!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Lindsey · Married on 03/17/2018

Tami was amazing and went above and beyond to capture every moment of not only our special day, but our engagement photos as well. Tami seemed more like family by the end of the night and I am truly grateful for her eye for detail and great personality.

Sent on 04/18/2018
    NVS Photography 22
    NVS Photography 23
    NVS Photography 24

Alyssa · Married on 02/17/2018

Tami and Josh were both incredible to work with throughout the whole process! Tami took our engagement pictures and she told me where to put my hands, how to turn my body, and even fixed my hair for strays to make sure we got the best pictures possible. I was floored by the angles and unique naturalistic pictures we got! Tami is so sweet and easy to get along with! She added a very personal touch to being our photographer by getting to know us as we walked around between photos.

Then she and Josh did our wedding as well. Tami continued her streak of being just an easy going and incredible photographer! She captured our day perfectly and did not leave anything out! She got details, emotions, sunsets, and so many pictures of guests! The day just whizzes by, so her ability to capture everyone's experiences was so important to me! Tami is creative in her ability to make any backdrop work for an amazing picture. Josh was snapping amazing pictures without me even knowing, which provided some incredible angles to pictures being taken by Tami. My bridesmaids all mentioned to me how wonderful she was as well. They were both prompt and professional and very time efficient with taking photos to make sure we didn't spend all of cocktail hour away from guests. I hands down recommend Tami and Josh to ANYONE for their photography. I know I will be using her for future life moments... kids.. family pics etc. Thanks Tami and Josh!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Rebecca · Married on 02/10/2018

Tami did an amazing job with our wedding photos! She had great ideas for poses and camera shots, and it was definitely worth having her husband as a second photographer there for more camera angles and candid photos. She kept everyone organized and took all of our photos in a timely manner, which is not easy to do! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Heather · Married on 01/06/2018

Tami and Josh were amazing! Our wedding photos are stunning! They worked well with my vendors and very large family to keep things on track and in order. Everything was perfect and a huge part of that was because of Tami and Josh's expertise. Thank you!

And thank you for saving the day when my dad forgot his button down! You're the best!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Daria · Married on 10/28/2017

So many things to say about Tami, her husband and NVS photography! My husband and I got married the end of October and can say without a doubt that our wedding would not have been so perfect without her. Our wedding was a destination for most guests as we had just moved from NY a year ago to Arizona. We had several compliments from guests on her work and even had someone mention they wished they could fly her to NY for their daughter's wedding after seeing our finished photos. She captured amazing photos of my bridesmaids and I getting ready, while her husband Josh was taking pictures of my husband and the groomsmen. They both took pictures posed, candid and while one was taking a posed photo the other would capture the candid moment. The two of them really know how to work well together. After Tami took our engagement photos, we knew our wedding photos would be incredible. She edited so many wedding pictures and when I say so many, I mean it. We had two albums to go through with pages and pages of pictures that had everything you would imagine such as unique framing, amazing light contrast and even a candid photo of us kissing framed in between the slack of a ceremony chair. Her eye for photography is unbeatable. You will not be disappointed if you chose NVS photography !

Sent on 12/18/2017

Brandie · Married on 10/26/2017

Tami has such great energy! She is so sweet And makes you feel like you’ve known her for a long time! She was every where she needed to be at the right time and got some amazing photos that I didn’t even know were happening! I would recommend her for any occasion you need photographed! Thank you Tami for making our wedding that much more special!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2017

Tammy and Josh were fantastic. We have a great balance of shots-- some traditional, some artistic, some of the inanimate components (invitations, rings, etc.), and many pictures of our guests, which we told them was a big priority. We had fun as we worked with them. They took pictures quickly and were able to capture many images both candidly and in group shots. We had a great experience.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Allison · Married on 10/15/2017

My husband and I recently got married and used NVS Photography. We could not be happier with our decision of using Tami. As soon as we met her, we knew that she would be the perfect person to capture our special day. She is such a nice person and made the wedding planning and day of stress free for us. She was so organized and kept everything right on schedule. So many people came up to us with all good things to say about Tami!

We just received the preview of our pictures last night and were blown away by how amazing they were. Tami captured many sweet moments that my husband and I along with family and friends will cherish forever.

Thank you for everything Tami. We can’t wait to use you as our photographer again in the near future.

Sent on 11/06/2017
    NVS Photography 25

Michael · Married on 09/29/2017

I had an excellent experience and am completely In love with my pictures. I highly recommend NVS

Sent on 10/22/2017

Jannah · Married on 06/30/2017

My husband and I recently had the pleasure to work with Tami and we are so pleased we did ! We worked with her for our engagement and wedding photos. I'm not really the best at taking photos but Tami made shooting seem like your just hanging out with her. I didn't feel like I had to come up with a bunch of poses or anything she had great ideas and has a great eye. The photos I have received from her from both of my shoots are beautiful and they came fast! I will definitely work with Tami again!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Alisha · Married on 05/13/2017

Awesome! Our pictures turned out amazing! Tami was so easy to work with!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/06/2017

We loved working with Tami from the engagement pictures to the wedding photos! She has the sweetest personality and we always felt comfortable around her. We loved her creativity and couldn't be happier with the all of the pictures! We got back our wedding photos super quick in less than 3 weeks. Highly recommend Tami :)

Sent on 05/31/2017

Alexia · Married on 04/01/2017

Tami did both our engagement and wedding pictures, and we couldn't have picked a better photographer than her! She is amazing and all and I mean ALL of our pictures are breathtaking. Pictures is what you will have to remember your day but the way that Tami photographs it doesn't just remind you of the day it takes you back and you relive it. Tami will for sure be our go to photographer for any future events or photo shoots!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Alicia · Married on 03/18/2017

Tami is an incredible photographer and her photos turn out amazing!!! The colors are so vibrant. I was a little nervous about the whole picture taking process and whether or not it would be awkward, but Tami made my husband and I feel so comfortable. Our package included 3 hours with a 2nd photographer which happens to be Tami's husband. He was extremely nice and his photos turned out great also!! Tami is so sweet and accommodating and willing to get whatever shots you want. She responds via email within 24 hours. We are so pleased with our photos and can't wait to do more photo sessions in the future with Tami!

Sent on 04/17/2017