Goodyear, AZ 85395 Map · Phone number

About Laura Gordillo Photography

Random Quirks :)

- I am an identical twin! I am often asked, "How does it feel to be a twin?" My response, "It's amazing! I am truly blessed to have a best friend since birth! I LOVE her to pieces! She supports everything I do, and other than my hubby, she is my number 1 fan."

- I am a HUGE Dallas Cowboys fan....but only when they're winning! If they're losing I stop watching!!!

- I am seriously afraid of the dark! Ask my hubby we have a night light in our bedroom!

- While editing late at night, I watch re-runs of "I Love Lucy", "Frasier", "Sex and the City", and "Will and Grace". I honestly think I have watched every single episode of all of these shows, but I still DVR them to re-watch them.

- Over the past few years, since taking on my photography career full time, I have become addicted to Starbucks Caramel Macchiato, melted, whip cream, and extra caramel to be exact! MMMM...my mouth is getting watery as I type this!

- I LOVE anything spicy!

- I cannot eat pancakes, waffled, or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches without drinking milk. It just defeats the purpose. Don't you think?

-My favorite restaurants to eat at are the Olive Garden. BOY are their breadsticks delicious! And Hooters, I eat their hottest wings-the three mile! YUMMY!

- I'm a sweet fruity wine drinker! I DISLIKE dry wine! So YES, Moscato and Riesling are my fave.

- I am pretty petite (height 4'11) , so people are often surprised when I tell them I gave birth to an almost 10 lbs baby! YUP! True story!

- I am a cry baby!! So YES, those Hallmark commercials get me every time!!!

NOW, to some more serious stuff
Welcome to my website. So glad you are here! My name is Laura Gordillo. I have a natural light newborn home studio in Goodyear, AZ. I offer on location sessions for maternity, family, and couples/wedding portraiture. I also service the El Paso, TX area. I am available to travel anywhere else.

I taught 3rd grade for five years before devoting myself fully to being a mom and photographer. I loved teaching and felt it was so rewarding to know I was making a difference in young children's lives. When I became pregnant, my husband and I made the decision that I would be a stay-at-home mom. It was the most difficult decision I ever made because I was very passionate about teaching! I am a true believer that things happen for a reason and I have NO regrets.

The decision allowed time to promote my photography business I had started back in 2008, but never had much time for since teaching was the only thing I I had time to focus on.

My husband was a big motivating factor for me to get into photography. He bought me my first camera. He encouraged me when I didn't think I was cut out for it. I see the world much differently since the birth of our daughter. She is truly the inspiration behind my photography.

I look at life as picture taking moments. I love capturing those candid moments, those times where you don't need to look at the camera, moments you can't pose for! Whether it's a mother kissing her newborn baby on the forehead, a family laughing at little brother's silly faces, or a groom's first glance at his future wife! Those are moments in life I want to capture, that deserve to be frozen and cherished forever!

Thank you soooo very much for stopping by! I am looking forward to chatting with you!

<3 Laura

01 200014
9cd8f28209eaee16 IMG 1705 copy copy
01 200007

2 Reviews for Laura Gordillo Photography

Laura was wonderful to work with!!! She's very accommodating and such a good person. She knows what she's doing and researches the venue beforehand so she has a game plan on the wedding day.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Jakeia · Married on 06/16/2012

I don't like to take pics so it took a long time for me to find the right photographer. When I saw Laura's portfolio I fell in love with her work. I have used her for my engagement, wedding and family photo's. She does wonderful work and the prices are reasonable. Don't take my word for it take look at her portfolio at lgordillophoto.com

Sent on 06/22/2012

Laura Gordillo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow

• Goodyear, 85395 See on map