Lisa Eley Photography Reviews

Lisa Eley Photography 4
  • Caia

Caia · Married on 02/16/2019

Thank you Lisa!

Lisa was amazing to work with at our wedding. She was thoughtful, professional, and detail oriented. She captured everything! From getting ready, to our first kiss, to us tearing up the dance floor, she got it all! We would highly recommend her for any of your photography needs.

Lisa Eley Photography 5
    Lisa Eley Photography 6
  • Kristy

Kristy Funk · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly Recommend!

Lisa was our wedding photographer and we were absolutely blown away by the photos! We met her once prior to the wedding to go over expectations, etc. and she was so organized and knowledgeable about the type of photographer we were looking for. We told her we wanted someone who would take charge, direct us and anyone in the bridal party on where to go/stand so our pictures would turn out gorgeous. She was also in constant communication with us through email to ensure us that everything was ready to go. Our wedding ceremony was in a church and she was very respectful and discreet in getting all of the best shots. We've had our photos for a couple weeks now and I am still obsessed... Lisa did not disappoint one bit! Almost 700 pictures and there is not one picture that I don't like. We are looking forward to Lisa taking maternity photos (in a couple years ;) ) and would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Lisa Eley Photography 7
    Lisa Eley Photography 8

Lindsey · Married on 05/19/2018

Lisa did a great job on the photos of our wedding. She even helped me organize a timeline based on when would need photos. She was wonderful to work with and I am very pleased with how the photos turned out! I would definitely recommend working with her !

Kimberly · Married on 03/09/2018

So, Lisa was not my fist photographer choice. Not because I didn't want her, but because I had my mind set on someone else. This someone was a photog. from a friend's wedding that had a cool style. My venue had an inclusive package that included this other photog. Along the way, I kept finding things that rubbed my the wrong way about this photog, so I ended up cancelling with her. At the behest of another friend that hired Lisa for her wedding, I chose to go with her. I AM SO DAMN GLAD I DID. I cannot put into words how wonderful it was to work with her. She was prompt, efficient, and so friendly and professional. The pictures of our engagement session were stunning, and I am anxiously awaiting our wedding photos! I sprung to get a second shooter for a few hours during the wedding, and the second shooter that Lisa picked was just as wonderful as Lisa. I am blown away by the service I received from Lisa, and cannot wait until I can take maternity and newborn photos with her! Thank you Lisa!

Amanda · Married on 03/01/2018

My husband and I hired Lisa to photograph our wedding and we could not be happier with our photos!! We were very picky when looking for a photographer because we knew the pictures would be memories we’d have forever. Lisa was very professional and we feel she captured our personalities well. She even got pictures of us with our dog! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Claire · Married on 02/18/2018

We booked Lisa's associate photographer, Paul, for our wedding in February 2018 at Anthem Country Club and I am SO happy we did. Paul was FANTASTIC and our photos are breathtaking (Lisa did the editing)! Paul was such a pleasure, making sure he captured all of the important moments and even pulling us away for sunset and some night photos, but also getting all of the silly, priceless moments from the night. Lisa and Paul were both very responsive and we got our photos 4 weeks after the wedding. I would recommend them to anyone!

Cheryl · Married on 02/16/2018

If you think the great reviews for Lisa are over-stated, think again. Five stars do not do her justice. In looking for a photographer for our February 2018 wedding at Foothills Golf Club, I first fell in love with Lisa's work on her website. She somehow managed to capture both beauty and authentic emotions in her pictures, and I wanted that for my wedding photos. As an older bride (51), it was important to me to have a certain elegance and sophistication for the pictures as well, without a typical "staged" look. Lisa exceeded expectations every step along the way -- from prompt responses, to affordable costs, to careful planning, to creative shots, to capturing special moments, to an extraordinary set of final photos. She interacted seamlessly during the ceremony and reception, asked questions and calmed our nerves, made the process fun and enjoyable while also keeping us on schedule, and even graciously traveled around the course in a golf cart to help us capture just the perfect sunset shots. Her gallery was posted weeks before the deadline in our contract, and the thumb drive arrived promptly afterward. I couldn't be happier with the results and would highly recommend Lisa without a moment's hesitation.

Taylor · Married on 12/30/2017

To say we were blessed to have Lisa do our wedding and engagement photography is an understatement. Lisa did an absolutely AMAZING job with both our engagement and wedding pictures. She is creative, artistic, professional and the quality of the pictures are phenomenal. We were debating on hiring a videographer for our wedding because we were afraid the pictures wouldn't be enough to remember all the little details of our special day. However, after receiving the photographs back from Lisa, she captured even the smallest of details and it really pieced the entire day together, which is proof that a talented photographer does not require one to hire a videographer for your special day. We cannot wait to use Lisa for other events in the future. She is such a wonderful person and truly so talented. I couldn't imagine our special day without her there as she provided us with the best photographs that we can cherish for the rest of our lives. I completely recommend Lisa Eley Photography to anyone in need of a photographer. She is phenomenal!

Amy · Married on 12/02/2017

Lisa went above and beyond our expectations as a wedding photographer! She was always prompt and thorough in her communication, which was so appreciated. At the wedding she gave the perfect amount of direction and got AMAZING shots. She was so discreet and you hardly even noticed her during the ceremony and reception! The shots were gorgeous, creative, high quality - I could go on! We are forever grateful for the moments she captured during our special day.

Lauryn · Married on 10/20/2017

Lisa is amazing to work with! Not only is she incredibly friendly, but she has a great eye! My husband and I were very nervous to take our first look photos but Lisa made us feel so comfortable. She was so creative with our photos and constantly made sure we were doing okay. We had a large wedding party and she made sure our photos still turned out great. We can't say enough great things about Lisa and her team and would highly recommend her for any special moment you want captured.

Michael · Married on 10/14/2017

We were very happy with Lisa Eley Photography. She did a great job posing us to achieve the look we wanted. We were very happy with the photos we got for our wedding! We would book her all over again.

Veronica · Married on 10/13/2017

Lisa was a pleasure to work with! She corresponded with us perfectly and I felt very confident about hiring her. The wedding day was a dream come true. She worked BEAUTIFULLY with our videographer and the end results of both were amazing! She made the day so fun and captured the most incredible moments. We had our wedding in a Catholic Church then the reception at Carefree Resort. Love all the variety in the photos! Lisa listened to our requests and I couldn't be happier with the end result. Thank you Lisa. We appreciate your hard work

Bianca · Married on 05/12/2017

Lisa was the best! She was super kind, flexible, professional, prompt and she blended right in! We planned our wedding from Chicago and got married at the Fairmont in Scottsdale. Lisa went to the venue with our coordinator and even checked out places to take photos before the big day. We felt at ease with Lisa even though we were far away. Looking through all of the photos I couldn't believe she captured the shots that she did because it was like she wasn't even there. It was very seamless! The photos are beautiful and we couldn't be happier. You won't be disappointed if you hire Lisa for your big day.

Taryn · Married on 04/29/2017

The pictures were the most important part of our wedding. I wasn't an overly demanding bride, however, the needs I had were taken care of by Lisa professionally. She was quick to respond to questions and concerns. She knows what she's doing and she's amazing at it! We're so glad we found her. She captured the most perfect moments and I could not be happier with the outcome!!! Do not look any further! Lisa is the one!

Ashley · Married on 03/25/2017

Lisa did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos! She was very professional and kind. She was able to capture moments I had requested ahead of time and they turned out amazing! If you are looking for a fair price and great photos Lisa is your girl!

Jen · Married on 03/18/2017

We got married in March at Troon North and just recently got our pictures back... We are blown away! We couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Lisa was a joy to work with and had the perfect temperament for our rowdy bunch. She captured our day perfectly (esp. our sunset photos) and we definitely recommend her for your big day!

Ali · Married on 02/25/2017

Lisa was amazing. She was very easy and a pleasure to work with during the planning process. She was great to work with on our wedding day. The pictures turned out incredible and we enjoyed working with her a lot.

• I

Ingrid · Married on 02/18/2017

I think that the best part about working with one for a wedding is making sure that you're comfortable and bond very well.
    I was very happy to have Lisa do our pictures and making sure that our questions are answered. Just the fact that we were able to get so many compliments of our engagement and wedding pictures made us feel like it was the best choice we made.
    Photography is my life. I love photography and the memories you get with them. She exceeded my expectations and I could not be any more proud! Will plan to use her in the future for whatever reason

Lizette · Married on 11/05/2016

I am so happy I chose Lisa to be our photographer. We received our wedding pictures I think 5 or 6 weeks after our wedding day, but Lisa was kind enough to send me a few good shots a couple of days after the wedding so I could post on social media and share with family and friends. She was so helpful the whole day getting everyone where they needed to be. We had a large wedding party so it is difficult to get everyone to places on time and with my hair and makeup crew being 2 hours late, Lisa drove me to the venue for our first look since most of my bridesmaids were still getting ready. She did a great job coordinating everything and making sure we got all of the pictures we wanted. Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous. I loved every single picture. Thank you Lisa for capturing our big day so beautifully!

Angela · Married on 10/17/2016

Lisa is amazing! We had Lisa do our wedding in October, and we could not be happier. We generally look awkward in photos together, and neither of us are photogenic. So we were completely surprised to find that our wedding photos are awesome! Lisa was able to capture my husband’s natural smile, and he looks great in the pictures. We spoke with her beforehand to tell her what we were looking for and she did not disappoint. She has an artistic eye that allows for great pictures even in small areas. I was completely shocked how she made everything look perfect. She has a natural charm that makes her easy to work with on the big day. She was professional and responsive not only the day of the wedding but prior to with all communication. I am so grateful to Lisa for her awesome work!

Marissa · Married on 10/08/2016

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer during our special time. From the engagement session to wedding reception Lisa did an outstanding job. She worked with us (and my husband's crazy photo ideas) every way possible and her communication was spot on. She always responded in a timely matter and made sure all my questions were answered. I wouldn't have asked for anything different or wanted anyone else to be there on our special day. I can't wait to have her take our family photos once our little one is born.

Heidi · Married on 10/07/2016

Lisa was absolutely amazing! She captured every moment of our wedding and reception and she was working by herself! She also arrived early to the church the day of our wedding and began taking detail photographs before I even arrived! I would recommend her to every bride to be!

Maya · Married on 07/16/2016

I am SO glad my hubby and I chose Lisa to be our photographer. She was the whole package! She was very professional, punctual, but also flexible in working with our requests! And despite us having a large wedding party, she was great in directing everyone. She was on top of giving us times to be ready, where to meet, and during the photos she was great in giving feedback to make the pictures look just right; she had an eye fine details, like having a bridesmaid lean a certain way or how to hold the bouquet. She also directed me on stand or lean back etc., and although my body felt awkward the pictures turned out phenomenal!! I would have looked so goofy in all our pictures without her!
    Thank you, Lisa! We love you! :D

SARAH · Married on 05/21/2016

I met Lisa at the Phoenix bridal show about a year ago. The bridal show can be very over whelming but she still managed to stand out to me. oO of the things we love most about her photography is the emotion that she is able to capture. My husband and I lived in a different city at the time and she was always flexible when we needed to talk or meet with her. Beyond that, she is amazingly nice! The package that we got included a engagement session. I highly recomend it. It gave us a chance work with her before the wedding and the engagement photos ( which are amazing!!) flow nicely with the wedding photos. She was also absolutely great on the wedding day. She was very organized yet still flexible and was able to accommodate any requests we had. Then I got the wedding photos!!! I can not describe how happy I am with them! Some make me laugh and others make me cry. The first day I was able to see them I sat and looked through them for 3 hours straight. I couldn't imagine having anyone else capture my wedding and do as good of a job.

Samantha · Married on 05/13/2016

Lisa is amazing! She is super easy to get along with and her pictures are top notch. She captured every moment beautifully and is a real artist. We will definitely use her for all of our future photography needs! We highly recommend!