Lisa DeNardo Photography

Market street, Philadelphia, PA, Philadelphia, PA 19103 Map · Phone number · Visit website
5% Discount
Most Popular Price $3,750
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 63
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Lisa DeNardo Photography

Hi! My name is Lisa. I am a photographer with a passion for capturing life as I see it through the lens of my camera. My photography has a documentary style to it, that focuses on capturing your day as it unfolds. I love making time for the little details just as much as the big moments.

Wedding photography has become a huge passion for me. My clients get a very personalized get-to-know-you approach. From the minute I join you during the time you are preparing for your big day, to the last moves on the dance floor, I am right there with you enjoying and soaking up every moment. My documentary-style approach is very unobtrusive, yet we always have a ton of fun at every wedding. By the end of the night, it always feels like parting ways with good friends. This is something every couple I have worked with has appreciated and taken the time to point out. It is a complete honor to get to capture such an intimate milestone with you and your family in this way.

My photography services are available world wide. I frequent both the east and west coasts.

Lisa DeNardo Photography offers beautiful, professional, and creative photo services for all of your wedding events. Capture an engagement photoshoot, make memories on your big day, and even stage a fun Trash the Dress photoshoot with Lisa. Her wedding portraits are produced in beautiful high-res images, and can be placed into wedding day albums. Couples will receive digital files of their images, as well as a second day-of wedding photographer to ensure not a single moment is missed, and to capture your wedding from every angle.

Follow Lisa DeNardo Photography on

Lisa DeNardo Photography 5
Lisa DeNardo Photography 6
Lisa DeNardo Photography 7

Julia · Married on 09/14/2019

Lisa is by far the best. I did so much research to find the right photographer for our wedding and as soon as I saw Lisa's photos, I knew I wanted to work with her. My fiancé and I are not super natural in front of the camera but Lisa helped us along the way and made us feel very comfortable. Our engagement session was hectic with a dog and 10 yr old but she rolled with it and we got some great photos. I cant wait for our wedding and all that she is going to capture!

Sent on 07/03/2018
  • Lynnie

Lynnie · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful!

Lisa and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with! We did an engagement shoot with her which helped us get to know each other and for us to get used to being in front of her camera. During our wedding day, she and her second shooter were absolutely amazing! Lisa is so talented and lovely to work with! I can't wait to put our wedding photos up all over our home! We HIGHLY recommend Lisa and her team, it was a blast having them at our wedding and we are so thankful for all of the beautiful photos we now have to cherish.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Lisa DeNardo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lisa DeNardo Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Sand Springs Country Club
    Sand Springs Country Club Country Club Weddings

We worked with Lisa for a wedding and she was absolutely wonderful! Very easy to work with, accommodating, flexible and professional! Every wedding venue's dream! She made our couple feel relaxed on a day that can be very high anxiety for many couples. We appreciate her professionalism and expertise in helping make the wedding day go smoothly! We highly recommend!

• Fox Hill Farm
    Fox Hill Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Lisa is an absolutely wonderful photographer who captures the essence of her subjects with such clarity and beauty. Her artistry is finding the unique spots, capturing the singular looks, and simply 'keeping it real.' Lucky the client who has Lisa as their photographer!

• Market street, Philadelphia, PA Philadelphia, PA, 19103 See on map
    (Phone number)
  • public square, wilkes barre, pa Wilkes Barre, PA, 18701 See on map
    (Phone number)
  • Spruce Street, Scranton, PA Scranton, PA, 18519 See on map
    570-405-8970 (Phone number)
    0930 (Other Phone Number)
    507 (Fax Number)